Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: Adhering to rules across the board for all members of RFD.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2020 10:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4374 posts
4642 upvotes

Adhering to rules across the board for all members of RFD.

As I see it, the Politics/Off topic section was removed as an outlet for me to consume/post despite not breaking 1 single rule. Allegations were made by the left wing posters that moderators simply ban right wing posters for infracting RFD rules. Not once was I told I broke a rule because, well, I didn't.

So it seems unilateral actions were made by RFD leadership to simply remove a voice that is careful though supporting center right views. I do find this approach a bit, interesting, because it allows for authoritarian decision making.

I call for one rulebook to rule all members, moderators and the like and that this sort of approach be restricted in the future. In my case if you believe I have broken a rule, let me know (or just ban me) but I have not received 1 single warning for any political debate but my voice removed because it's not in line with RFD management's political viewpoints.

Truly a depressing action but one within scope as this is a privately held board, which I understand.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Share:
2 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
928 upvotes
NOYFB
So I was wondering how come you were silent all of a sudden. No wonder..

This is not to defend any mods decision. However, I can def see how some of the left wing posters bring it to the social media and accuse rfd of being nazi/fascist/racist or so, should they get banned.

Ugh.
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
Aug 20, 2009
8958 posts
4209 upvotes
Posters don't lose access to OT/PRC without a pattern of repeated behaviour and decisions are not based on what other users say they want done. If you want to discuss this further you can contact TomRFD.