Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: Adhering to rules across the board for all members of RFD.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2020 10:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
3765 posts
3849 upvotes

Adhering to rules across the board for all members of RFD.

As I see it, the Politics/Off topic section was removed as an outlet for me to consume/post despite not breaking 1 single rule. Allegations were made by the left wing posters that moderators simply ban right wing posters for infracting RFD rules. Not once was I told I broke a rule because, well, I didn't.

So it seems unilateral actions were made by RFD leadership to simply remove a voice that is careful though supporting center right views. I do find this approach a bit, interesting, because it allows for authoritarian decision making.

I call for one rulebook to rule all members, moderators and the like and that this sort of approach be restricted in the future. In my case if you believe I have broken a rule, let me know (or just ban me) but I have not received 1 single warning for any political debate but my voice removed because it's not in line with RFD management's political viewpoints.

Truly a depressing action but one within scope as this is a privately held board, which I understand.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Share:
2 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1536 posts
900 upvotes
NOYB
So I was wondering how come you were silent all of a sudden. No wonder..

This is not to defend any mods decision. However, I can def see how some of the left wing posters bring it to the social media and accuse rfd of being nazi/fascist/racist or so, should they get banned.

Ugh.
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms + Lucky Mobile + Public Mobile user* SPEND WISELY

Self banning from the PRC sub, after a member with civility was banned from it without reasonable cause since 11/09/2020
Aug 20, 2009
8094 posts
3035 upvotes
Grimsby
Posters don't lose access to OT/PRC without a pattern of repeated behaviour and decisions are not based on what other users say they want done. If you want to discuss this further you can contact TomRFD.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)