Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

3 pack Face masks $3.50, Free Shipping.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2021 1:05 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
2705 posts
2787 upvotes
I just received my order of 10 face covers of the 3 stripes. It ended up that I got 10 x 3 = 30 masks (3 per pack) for $3.50 each. Worth the money.

Product code: HF7045
Face Cover 3-Stripes - Not For Medical Use
Black / White / Dgh Solid Grey
May 8, 2008
472 posts
804 upvotes
fengfeng wrote: Here’s the definitive answers you need:

- All regular $28 packs come with 3 masks (so all of them)
jmc111 wrote: For those who ordered the 3 strip S, M, L => I just called customer service and they state it is only ONE mask for $3.50

Only those that state XS/S, M/L are in packs of 3 masks. So those who commented that each $28.00 contains 3 masks is incorrect.
digitalcitizen wrote: The Adidas representative I contacted through chat on the website told me that if the item title does not have "3 pack", it will be 1 pack only.
Would like to hear from those who ordered and received whether this is true.
jmc111 wrote: I ordered the same. I called customer service and they state quantity 1 mask. If it is a 3 pack, then they don't even know what they are selling. Out to lunch.
Something we learned today:

RFD > Adidas CSR

Hey Adidas maybe give your people the tools/info to do their jobs and stop paying them peanuts. Just a suggestion.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
2705 posts
2787 upvotes
fengfeng wrote: Something we learned today:

RFD > Adidas CSR

Hey Adidas maybe give your people the tools/info to do their jobs and stop paying them peanuts. Just a suggestion.
Maybe it's because we are getting those face cover masks for dirt cheap. So that's why they pay the CSR's peanuts.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1744 posts
844 upvotes
YYC
TeriyakiJack wrote: Got my pack. 3 Pack inside. Ordered the L due to all the mongering about them fitting small. Think they might be a tad TOO large even now.
Just knot the tip of the strap
May 8, 2008
472 posts
804 upvotes
jmc111 wrote: Maybe it's because we are getting those face cover masks for dirt cheap. So that's why they pay the CSR's peanuts.
The masks are dirt cheap because supply > demand. Masks are cheap everywhere right now. And Adidas products are generally not cheap. I mean can I interest you in a pair of Ultraboosts?
Jul 12, 2011
236 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
Can comfirm Large one comes with 3 masks. Just got it today
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1709 posts
561 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! got the 3 pack xs today. I have a smaller head/face and it fits great
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8001 posts
4873 upvotes
West GTEH!
jmc111 wrote: I just received my order of 10 face covers of the 3 stripes. It ended up that I got 10 x 3 = 30 masks (3 per pack) for $3.50 each. Worth the money.

Product code: HF7045
BarneyWong wrote: Can comfirm Large one comes with 3 masks. Just got it today
Woohoo. Thanks for confirming.
I bought the same: L size. Thinking it was 1 Mask/order. I ordered 5. Now I'll end up with 15. Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Got the Shipped Email and will receive it Aug. 26.
😎
Mar 18, 2008
417 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
TeriyakiJack wrote: Got my pack. 3 Pack inside. Ordered the L due to all the mongering about them fitting small. Think they might be a tad TOO large even now.
Same here.. Size L is a tad big for me where it wrinkles, but I can work with it (assuming it doesn't stretch even larger after wash..). And I got also size M pack which fits a bit snug for me, but covers my face well.

Still waiting for size NS (i.e. M/L) to ship, and hoping that its size might be the perfect fit for my male adult face.
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2004
10299 posts
1082 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered one L mask, and was pleasantly surprised to get 3.

These are pretty minimal prevention from covid though. I would wear this outdoors around people. Or if I had to zip in real quick to pick up some food. But for the most part I would stick with my adjustable copper lined mask or disposable blue mask. N95s if in a real crowded place.
Ask me a question about ANYTHING here: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=692100
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1635 posts
2210 upvotes
These things are actually pretty hot for the price. They're way more comfortable and better fitting then generic ones u get at Staples/Old Navy or something

The only bad thing is u have to cut off a huge tag inside the mask for each mask. And the branding is more like the side bottom chin. But the hunter green mask the branding is in black so its even hard to see the branding. So people might not even see it thus making it not that bad!

I would say they would be worth the $28 without the branding. But for $3.50 I don't even care if it has the branding, because its so cheap and comfy!

Also the m/l will fit any regular size to large face unless u have a GIGANTIC face like Will Hung or something lol
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8001 posts
4873 upvotes
West GTEH!
I received my Order for 5 yesterday.
Like others, confirming it's 3 mask/pack. So I have 15 instead of what I thought would be 5.
Expired Hot deal of the Week? Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Update: I'm glad I read the Comments about Sizing. I ordered L and it fits me perfectly. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Last edited by Webhead on Aug 28th, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
😎
May 6, 2014
175 posts
442 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
These are pretty great, much more breathable than what I was using
Don't drink the tap water
Sep 5, 2007
183 posts
26 upvotes
BC
size NS is actually size M or size L, or in between size M and size L? why do they make this size? confusing!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)