Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

3 pack Face masks $3.50, Free Shipping.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2021 1:05 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2061 posts
1716 upvotes
Pickering
I got these for free when they shipped my shoes during the 40% off sale.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $50/20GB + $50/50GB/BYOD
Jun 2, 2004
971 posts
433 upvotes
Mississauga
Any black 3 packs still remaining? Some of them don't seem to say if it's a 3 pack. I guess in that case it's just one?
Mar 17, 2014
920 posts
697 upvotes
Vancouver
thought i would never buy masks again after 2nd shot ...but guess its not over yet......thanks to delta...ramda...all these variants ...prada next?
May 19, 2019
15 posts
5 upvotes
Mod_Master wrote: Any black 3 packs still remaining? Some of them don't seem to say if it's a 3 pack. I guess in that case it's just one?

Looks like only the ones with the team logos are available in the black 3-packs. Many of the other ones don’t actually say 3 pack.
Jul 17, 2019
220 posts
404 upvotes
Also don’t forget 2% cashback on Rakuten
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2620 posts
1307 upvotes
thats OP, for the red/pink ones.........are they 3pack? the title didnt have it.....not sure if it was a mistake. i assumed all the mask were 3 packs? or some were singles?

anyone can comment how well do they fit? i relaly like the oldnavy ones but they arent on sale anymore.
Jul 9, 2019
717 posts
2669 upvotes
Don’t want my face to be a walking billboard, any way to mask the branding?
[OP]
Jun 7, 2019
64 posts
457 upvotes
Canada
bestknightmare wrote: thats OP, for the red/pink ones.........are they 3pack? the title didnt have it.....not sure if it was a mistake. i assumed all the mask were 3 packs? or some were singles?

anyone can comment how well do they fit? i relaly like the oldnavy ones but they arent on sale anymore.
They usually run small, so order size large.
Jun 2, 2004
971 posts
433 upvotes
Mississauga
Well ordered a few different M/L, M,L masks.
31 bucks all in with free shipping

Perfect timing for the return to the office and they should hold over nicely until Zephyr lands :D
Dec 14, 2006
867 posts
376 upvotes
I assumed 3pk for all as well. The pink set shows black/pink/pink in the pic, and no color selections, so that one should be a safe bet.
bestknightmare wrote: thats OP, for the red/pink ones.........are they 3pack? the title didnt have it.....not sure if it was a mistake. i assumed all the mask were 3 packs? or some were singles?
Nov 13, 2017
470 posts
322 upvotes
Thanks OP. Placed an order for 6 masks
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2620 posts
1307 upvotes
Got 2 pack, then went back for another 2 packs. Xs/s either for wife or son
Nov 30, 2013
358 posts
361 upvotes
NB
Alphabet7 wrote: WHAT THE .....

How do people even afford anything from Canada Goose?
For that price it should at least have the Canada goose label sewed on them. That's why people by the jackets for isn't it?
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Dec 25, 2012
938 posts
981 upvotes
Kingston
congo80 wrote: thought i would never buy masks again after 2nd shot ...but guess its not over yet......thanks to delta...ramda...all these variants ...prada next?
Ya maybe after your 6th shot you’ll finally be free. These damn shots don’t even work. LoL

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)