Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

40% off running (Works on Ultraboost Net $150)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2021 12:59 pm
39 replies
Feb 9, 2016
73 posts
88 upvotes
Saskatchewan
I have been spoiled by my Ultraboosts, I never want to wear anything else now, no matter the weather!
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
Any good cashback rebates?
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Nov 22, 2017
366 posts
304 upvotes
Tempted but I think I'll hold out a little longer...would like them to be closer to $120-130.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
corialis wrote: I have been spoiled by my Ultraboosts, I never want to wear anything else now, no matter the weather!
Put them in a shelves.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2945 posts
3014 upvotes
Montréal
UBs are good, they've gone down to 100$ so I'd wait
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1482 posts
3224 upvotes
Scarborough
tmonies wrote: Any good cashback rebates?
5% up to 10$ back from ampli for purchases more than 175$

1% Rakuten. 4% GCR but ... 0% cash back for : TIRO training pants, most face covers, NMD, Ultraboost, Pureboost, Z.N.E., Stan Smith, Pharrell Williams Tennis and Yeezy’s products No cash back on Star Wars and other cobranding products.
💡
Mar 28, 2021
145 posts
305 upvotes
No good colorways in my size, shame. UBs are the best shoe I've ever worn in my life, they're outrageously comfortable. Only drawback is they wear out pretty quickly if you walk a lot, which makes these sales pretty valuable. I always pick up a spare pair when they're on sale and they have a good design.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Thanks OP,

I am a huge fan of UB.
What’s pretty great about them aside from their comfort is the fact that they are pretty good about making real (or at least noticeable) improvements to the materials which each generation of boost.

Like I’d be standing still in original UB and feel like I’m losing my balance because the boost material was so soft, which was improved in later generations.

One complaint is that they wear out pretty quickly (at least for me) I think I get between 500-700km on them before they are smooth. Shortest pair only lasted me 3 months.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
Adidas shoes are against me. Their last sale I brought a Boston 9 and UB20, both gave me blisters on both feet after a 10 mile run. I had to return both of them. No idea why, may be I have wide feet and low arch issue.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7608 posts
7342 upvotes
manubear wrote: Tempted but I think I'll hold out a little longer...would like them to be closer to $120-130.
I'd wait for the inevitable Father's Day sale. Just search RFD for Adidas/Rebook threads from a year ago.

For the people with that 20% off gift card, I feel like Adidas is dropping all these sales to flush out the cards before the inevitable Ultraboost sale.
May 10, 2015
313 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto, ON
farfargurl wrote: Adidas shoes are against me. Their last sale I brought a Boston 9 and UB20, both gave me blisters on both feet after a 10 mile run. I had to return both of them. No idea why, may be I have wide feet and low arch issue.
You can return used shoes?
Aug 19, 2011
358 posts
274 upvotes
farfargurl wrote: Adidas shoes are against me. Their last sale I brought a Boston 9 and UB20, both gave me blisters on both feet after a 10 mile run. I had to return both of them. No idea why, may be I have wide feet and low arch issue.
I have low arch wide foot as well. I tend to lean more toward the actual runner-focused shoes. I find the UB are great fashion shoes, but awful for actual distance running. The Boston's run a bit narrow though. Maybe try a Solar Boost next time.
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
Love my UB's.
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
chamyangary wrote: You can return used shoes?
Yes, I reached out to their rep on their live chat, send a photo of my painful feet (they didn't ask for it but I sent one anyways). They said ok for refund and emailed me a return label for UPS drop off.