Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

40% off sitewide - Works with discounted Ultraboost+NHL jerseys! (Get 20% off next order if >$150 spent)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2021 11:09 am
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2010
1117 posts
1869 upvotes
richmond hill
thesubmitter wrote: They loosen up
Thank you. I did some research afterwards and just for others many have said,
“They felt snug at first. Tight all around the foot and toe pretty much reached the end. I thought they were a bit snug but after a few wears they did loosen up.”
Along those lines. Enjoy everybody! They are beauty shoes. First pair of UBs for me
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5347 posts
6183 upvotes
Alberta
louis77 wrote: Thank you. I did some research afterwards and just for others many have said,
“They felt snug at first. Tight all around the foot and toe pretty much reached the end. I thought they were a bit snug but after a few wears they did loosen up.”
Along those lines. Enjoy everybody! They are beauty shoes. First pair of UBs for me
Curious which ones you chose? I'm looking to buy my first pair too...
Aug 17, 2019
83 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I ordered 3 days ago and have yet to receive any email confirmation. Anyone else having this issue? :(
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13805 posts
2939 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone ordered shoes and live in the Vancouvet or lower mainland?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1296 posts
526 upvotes
Hamilton
CC40 Promotional code has not been found

I'm logged back in to make sure

Thought this went until 29th

Any other codes I can use?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1296 posts
526 upvotes
Hamilton
traktion wrote: CC40 Promotional code has not been found

I'm logged back in to make sure

Thought this went until 29th

Any other codes I can use?
Nevermind you have to be in the CC promo section or just use the OP's link.
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2010
1117 posts
1869 upvotes
richmond hill
Lush78 wrote: Curious which ones you chose? I'm looking to buy my first pair too...
I got these 2. The white came in already, waiting for the neon.
I got both size 10. Very tough to say how comfy they will be on my run. They are very snug but people say they stretch to form your foot and to not get them when they feel comfortable/loose so I’m very confused lol.
Images
  • D3573D45-BD5F-4FC7-AF4D-BEE28076EDB7.jpeg
  • 86B4F175-C9C0-4FBB-B9D3-A8851FAFEBD7.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6682 posts
5359 upvotes
M-Arkham
The adidas primeknit upper will stretch, and it does a better job of stretching then nike flyknit

Just my opinion, the boost bottom is still pretty crappy for running, way too soft, just good for walking,
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5347 posts
6183 upvotes
Alberta
Looks like the coupon is expired now. I got a pair of black gazelles before it ended. Thanks op!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5347 posts
6183 upvotes
Alberta
I know this deal isn't as hot, but I actually prefer it to this one or the 40% off at adidas. Foot Locker has a 20/25% code that can be used on Ultraboost including several that are on sale. I was able to buy the Ultraboost DNA black/white and scarlet/black that are both exempt from all discounts on Adidas. The price was roughly $140 each plus 3% Rakuten which was also better than Adidas. This is only slightly more than the $126 price on Adidas for the sale colors and I was able to get their premium colors that I prefer and always excluded from discounts.

https://www.footlocker.ca/en/category/s ... boost.html
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
1047 posts
106 upvotes
No free masks unlike my last order where they sent me like 3*3 packs lol .
Dec 25, 2012
114 posts
14 upvotes
MAPLE
Lush78 wrote: I know this deal isn't as hot, but I actually prefer it to this one or the 40% off at adidas. Foot Locker has a 20/25% code that can be used on Ultraboost including several that are on sale. I was able to buy the Ultraboost DNA black/white and scarlet/black that are both exempt from all discounts on Adidas. The price was roughly $140 each plus 3% Rakuten which was also better than Adidas. This is only slightly more than the $126 price on Adidas for the sale colors and I was able to get their premium colors that I prefer and always excluded from discounts.

https://www.footlocker.ca/en/category/s ... boost.html
Where can I find these codes for 20 or 25% off?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13805 posts
2939 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought a pair of the ultraboosts last week. Tracking said it was delivered yesterday. No shoes to be found. Contacted adidas. This reply.

Thank you for contacting adidas Canada.

I appreciate your patience. Tforce has concluded their investigation, and unfortunately, they were still unable to find your package and have confirmed it was lost or stolen. Since it was not delivered, I have refunded the missing items for you today. You can expect a credit of CA$140.00 to your original payment method within 3-5 business days.

If you have any questions or concerns check out our Help Pages or feel free to contact us and one of our team members will be more than happy to assist.

Kind regards,

Jandy
adidas Canada
Consumer Relations Team
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47191 posts
13372 upvotes
Markham
trellaine201 wrote: Bought a pair of the ultraboosts last week. Tracking said it was delivered yesterday. No shoes to be found. Contacted adidas. This reply.

Thank you for contacting adidas Canada.

I appreciate your patience. Tforce has concluded their investigation, and unfortunately, they were still unable to find your package and have confirmed it was lost or stolen. Since it was not delivered, I have refunded the missing items for you today. You can expect a credit of CA$140.00 to your original payment method within 3-5 business days.

If you have any questions or concerns check out our Help Pages or feel free to contact us and one of our team members will be more than happy to assist.

Kind regards,

Jandy
adidas Canada
Consumer Relations Team
Good to see adidas returning the money to you. If you somehow find the shoes, you get to keep it.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13805 posts
2939 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmm really? Also why would they refund me more than I paid? $132 versus $140 they quoted.
Nov 17, 2016
205 posts
169 upvotes
I tried on the Ultraboosts for the first time and they were pretty good.

Do all of them have an attached tongue? I don't really know if I like that, I might have to return them if I can't get used to it.