Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

40% off sitewide - Works with discounted Ultraboost+NHL jerseys! (Get 20% off next order if >$150 spent)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2021 11:09 am
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1362 posts
742 upvotes
Ottawa
Oh man, I wanted a Crosby in the new yellow but they're only without a name. Still a good deal though
May 29, 2007
309 posts
16 upvotes
Thanks I was lucky to get the last ULTRABOOST WINTER.RDY SHOES in my size.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1558 posts
1030 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Adidas should have allowed price matching since it's easy to get through that. $48 is an amazing deal indeed, but this is because they are going with a new material Primegreen on the jerseys starting next season.
Anyone try asking Adidas to adjust pricing on the recent NHL jersey orders? Would love to save another 10%. My Friday order hasn’t shipped yet. I would cancel and reorder except sizes are all gone now.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5346 posts
7202 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
I jogged in UB 20's. Those shoes were awful to jog in

Nike Zoom X > UB 20's. It's a shame I tried the 20's first. Made me not wanna try any other UB's

Back to the post. HOT PRICE on UB's though. Would never pay full price ever again.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47195 posts
13377 upvotes
Markham
vader_slri wrote: Anyone try asking Adidas to adjust pricing on the recent NHL jersey orders? Would love to save another 10%. My Friday order hasn’t shipped yet. I would cancel and reorder except sizes are all gone now.
Though the terms clearly stated you can't pm on previous orders, it never hurts to try. Good luck!
Jun 24, 2016
204 posts
270 upvotes
vader_slri wrote: Anyone try asking Adidas to adjust pricing on the recent NHL jersey orders? Would love to save another 10%. My Friday order hasn’t shipped yet. I would cancel and reorder except sizes are all gone now.
Not sure about price adjustment, but my Friday order has also yet to ship but they just told me cancelling/refunding is a no go and I'd have to wait to receive the original order and then return it. Seems needlessly complicated on both ends, but if they're that stingy on this, I'm not sure a price adjustment is going to fly. Worth a shot, though.
Jun 1, 2006
566 posts
98 upvotes
NB
I called. You need to make another order, then return the other order. I asked - wouldn't it be cheaper to credit me? She agreed, but that's the policy.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47195 posts
13377 upvotes
Markham
jonnyyaa wrote: I called. You need to make another order, then return the other order. I asked - wouldn't it be cheaper to credit me? She agreed, but that's the policy.
Problem is he can't reorder since the item is OOS. But yes stupid policy on Adidas' side.
Jun 24, 2016
204 posts
270 upvotes
jonnyyaa wrote: I called. You need to make another order, then return the other order. I asked - wouldn't it be cheaper to credit me? She agreed, but that's the policy.
This is a pretty common policy among a lot of retailers and I have to say, it's completely baffling. I'm fine with returning the original if it saves me $11, but why would you make both our lives more difficult when there's a simple solution that saves me time and you money?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1596 posts
1103 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Its a logistical nightmare if the products are picked for shipping, especially when you have everyone starting to call in and try to cancel the order.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1558 posts
1030 upvotes
Feb30th wrote: Its a logistical nightmare if the products are picked for shipping, especially when you have everyone starting to call in and try to cancel the order.
Getting OT but the suggestion was to provide credits to avoid the logistical nightmare that you’re talking about.
Jan 26, 2010
127 posts
30 upvotes
I bought a pair of shoes a few weeks ago during the 30% off sale, next time I'll wait a little longer for this 40% sale.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47195 posts
13377 upvotes
Markham
Tag0 wrote: I bought a pair of shoes a few weeks ago during the 30% off sale, next time I'll wait a little longer for this 40% sale.
Order again, and return the 30% off shoes since it has not been a month yet.
Nov 1, 2012
453 posts
279 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP! Picked up a pair of Superstars and Ultraboost 4.0. Desperately needed new running shoes so I'm glad I saw this post haha
Jan 26, 2010
127 posts
30 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Order again, and return the 30% off shoes since it has not been a month yet.
Haha, it was a good idea. Sadly, my size shoe is already out of stock. Thanks anyways!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7414 posts
6485 upvotes
I have an older Terrex model with partial length Boost and an Ultraboost Mid with full length Boost. This newer Terrex seems looks like more of the latter than the former.

The older Terrex didn't have a Continental outsole so you didn't really feel the Boost very well. (Also the Boost was much thinner)

This newer Terrex looks like a rugged version of the Mid, which I already wear as a fall/spring shoe since it keeps my ankles warm (and relatively dry). Ultraboost mids are the most comfortable version of Boost imo. Note Primeknit (and the newer Primeblue for this Terrex) is not waterproof.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)