Expired Hot Deals

[adidas] 50% off Outlet - Do Not Ask for Additional Codes or Offer Codes!

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 10:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2011
3681 posts
4498 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Thatdealguy wrote: What kind of codes ? Student codes ?
15% student and perkopolis codes. Don't work on outlet items anymore
Member
User avatar
Jan 27, 2005
302 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
In the interest of sharing, savings and spending here is another hidden gem:

Orchid Tint/Cloud White/Core Black UB's

Plenty of sizes available, additional 50% off at cart. Was eyeing these a while back and had to do some google-fu to find a direct link.

Ordered a pair, hopefully they ship! (If they don't I'll blame you all!)

Now go and squander your squirreled pennies!
Member
Mar 8, 2012
392 posts
68 upvotes
Montreal
Do they still offer free shipping any amount for people with account? I get cahrged a fee because its under 50$
Member
User avatar
Jan 27, 2005
302 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
akinos1 wrote: Do they still offer free shipping any amount for people with account? I get cahrged a fee because its under 50$
Free at any amount with an account (logged in)

Shipping details...
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 23, 2018
64 posts
59 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Dangaa wrote: In the interest of sharing, savings and spending here is another hidden gem:

Orchid Tint/Cloud White/Core Black UB's

Plenty of sizes available, additional 50% off at cart. Was eyeing these a while back and had to do some google-fu to find a direct link.

Ordered a pair, hopefully they ship! (If they don't I'll blame you all!)

Now go and squander your squirreled pennies!
Damn they were oos 2 days ago so I bought another color. I already received them and I am a too lazy to return them to buy this color.. zzz
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1227 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
Dangaa wrote: Free at any amount with an account (logged in)

Shipping details...
it doesn't work me too, I am being charged $4.50 even when I am logged in

Edit: sorry, my bad, it did work :)
Last edited by bingo_jake on Aug 8th, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Mar 8, 2012
392 posts
68 upvotes
Montreal
bingo_jake wrote: it doesn't work me too, I am being charged $4.50 even when I am logged in

Same for me getting charged 4.50$

edit // Have to log back in on the right side
Last edited by akinos1 on Aug 8th, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
User avatar
Apr 8, 2011
9 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
Amazing sale!!!!...if you're a midget or if you weigh 300 lbs or more. Nothing in between. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Also, since there is no way to filter out the sold out items you have to filter through pages and pages of garbage. Nice job adidas web team! :twisted:
Member
User avatar
Jan 27, 2005
302 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
jadzzz wrote: Damn they were oos 2 days ago so I bought another color. I already received them and I am a too lazy to return them to buy this color.. zzz
Well you don't have to worry it looks like RFD is in full effect. They are essentially OOS again lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 25, 2008
2582 posts
1980 upvotes
Winnipeg
Dangaa wrote: In the interest of sharing, savings and spending here is another hidden gem:

Orchid Tint/Cloud White/Core Black UB's

Plenty of sizes available, additional 50% off at cart. Was eyeing these a while back and had to do some google-fu to find a direct link.

Ordered a pair, hopefully they ship! (If they don't I'll blame you all!)

Now go and squander your squirreled pennies!
That's awesome! Thank you Sir! But how did you find this gem?
I’m not cheap……I’m frugal!!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2012
2677 posts
743 upvotes
West
Dangaa wrote: In the interest of sharing, savings and spending here is another hidden gem:

Orchid Tint/Cloud White/Core Black UB's

Plenty of sizes available, additional 50% off at cart. Was eyeing these a while back and had to do some google-fu to find a direct link.

Ordered a pair, hopefully they ship! (If they don't I'll blame you all!)

Now go and squander your squirreled pennies!
Lol those went fast, only one pair left now.
On the Koodo $40 for 8GB Plan 😉
Member
User avatar
Jan 27, 2005
302 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Vikram19 wrote: That's awesome! Thank you Sir! But how did you find this gem?
I knew the colorway and as I didn't see these listed as 'Sold Out' I just searched for an image link from Adidas.ca and it brought me directly to the unpublished listing - et voila! :)
Jr. Member
Dec 24, 2015
101 posts
163 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
pani0202 wrote: Amazing sale!!!!...if you're a midget or if you weigh 300 lbs or more. Nothing in between. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Also, since there is no way to filter out the sold out items you have to filter through pages and pages of garbage. Nice job adidas web team! :twisted:
Well, looks like you've arrived a couple of days late to this party!

There were plenty of selections and sizes available when this was first posted.
You can still filter the OOS by selecting size.
Last edited by rockinggokul on Aug 8th, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
User avatar
Jan 27, 2005
302 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
WhatsTheRush wrote: Lol those went fast, only one pair left now.
This is what happens when there are over 100 lurkers on the page...!

Top