Hot Deals

[adidas] 50% off Outlet - Do Not Ask for Additional Codes or Offer Codes!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 10:59 pm
Jul 1, 2019
13 posts
16 upvotes
I haven't read through this behemoth of a thread, so perhaps this has already been noted, but brick and mortar Adidas outlet stores are running a similar deal. 40% off, but some items are priced lower in-store than they are online so the prices end up fairly comparable. If there's an outlet store near you, it might be worthwhile swinging by to grab some apparel that is OOS online.

My girlfriend really wanted UBs, but they were all out of her size online. I offered to check the outlet store in-person for her. Lo and behold, I was able to pick up a pair of black Parleys for $107 with tax (vs. 105 online).

I went to the South Edmonton Common location. I didn't see any men's UBs, but there were quite a few women's varieties on sale, including some that weren't discounted online. 19s weren't discounted.

None of the in-store signs said how long the deal would last.
Nov 13, 2017
241 posts
129 upvotes
British Columbia
My order from Aug 6th finally got shipped yesterday. It now shows ready for UPS to pickup.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6408 posts
494 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote:
Aug 11th, 2019 2:16 am
My order from Tuesday evening is supposed to arrive Monday.

Still waiting on my other two Thursday orders.

I'm still waiting for my order too. Still showing waiting to be packed
RFD + ME = POOR
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2621 posts
586 upvotes
Crap, size I ordered is a bit too snug, [...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 12th, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: bst not allowed in hot deals
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6408 posts
494 upvotes
Toronto
jamgyu wrote:
Aug 11th, 2019 6:59 pm
I'm still waiting for my order too. Still showing waiting to be packed

Finally got the shipping notice today!
RFD + ME = POOR
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11192 posts
1840 upvotes
BigJonsson wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 11:09 am
If it's the UB, then over time they will stretch out a bit. Also you can remove the insoles. They won't be as comfortable as getting the right size, but still pretty comfortable.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 12th, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit in quote
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2621 posts
586 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 12:29 pm
If it's the UB, then over time they will stretch out a bit. Also you can remove the insoles. They won't be as comfortable as getting the right size, but still pretty comfortable.
Oh ok, wasn't sure if they stretched much
Jun 21, 2009
901 posts
149 upvotes
Vancouver
BigJonsson wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 11:09 am
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 12:29 pm
Depends on how snug they are. If your toes are sticking up into the primeknit, you will wear a hole in the primeknit fairly quickly. Maybe it's the shape of my toes, but I find that the primeknit around the toes is the first thing to wear out on UBs for me. I've been wearing UB for 2-3 years, and gone through two pairs, and both with the same issue. I put a lot of wear on my shoes though, and other than that the UBs hold up like absolute tanks. So definitely not questioning durability overall.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 12th, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit in quote
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2621 posts
586 upvotes
My feet are pretty narrow and it feels a bit tight on the sides

Ah well
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11192 posts
1840 upvotes
blankall wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 1:08 pm
Depends on how snug they are. If your toes are sticking up into the primeknit, you will wear a hole in the primeknit fairly quickly. Maybe it's the shape of my toes, but I find that the primeknit around the toes is the first thing to wear out on UBs for me. I've been wearing UB for 2-3 years, and gone through two pairs, and both with the same issue. I put a lot of wear on my shoes though, and other than that the UBs hold up like absolute tanks. So definitely not questioning durability overall.
You might be more of an outlier. I have never heard of the toe box wearing out... at least not before the rubber sole wearing through or Boost mid-sole bottoming out (this is the biggest problem for me).
Aug 11, 2019
6 posts
1 upvote
Order 3 pairs of shoes on Friday. Haven’t received any shipping confirmation yet. When should I expect it to come?
Jun 21, 2009
901 posts
149 upvotes
Vancouver
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 1:22 pm
You might be more of an outlier. I have never heard of the toe box wearing out... at least not before the rubber sole wearing through or Boost mid-sole bottoming out (this is the biggest problem for me).
Primeknit wear in the toebox is definitely a thing with UB. If you google primeknit holes, you'll find lots of examples of people getting holes around the end of their toes.

The boost will definitely typically lose it's full elasticity before this happens though.
Aug 11, 2019
6 posts
1 upvote
Hey I ordered three pairs of shoes on Friday. Haven’t received any shipping update as of yet. How long should I expect it to take?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2006
1496 posts
133 upvotes
DavidL21282 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 2:42 pm
Hey I ordered three pairs of shoes on Friday. Haven’t received any shipping update as of yet. How long should I expect it to take?
Just received my order today. I ordered on Wed. Shipping notification Friday.

A pair of my ultraboost will be getting returned, got them for $85 but figured I have too many brand new shoes.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

speedster7