Expired Hot Deals

[adidas] 50% off Outlet - Do Not Ask for Additional Codes or Offer Codes!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 10:59 pm
Aug 8, 2019
1 posts
Playter Estates, ON
Ordered on 9th got shipping details today that it will arrive Thursday Aug 14
Nov 13, 2017
249 posts
136 upvotes
British Columbia
My POD-S3.1 got delivered today. Very comfortable with good cushioning.
Thanks OP
Aug 11, 2014
129 posts
91 upvotes
So everyone, I have a question for you. After initiating a return on the Adidas account website, it generates a UPS return label for you to print out.

Later on (after I dropped off the return) whenever I log out and log back in, then return to the same order page in my account, it generates a new UPS return label (with a different tracking number) for the same return order? What in the world is happening?

Am I going crazy or does this happen to you guys as well?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3578 posts
862 upvotes
3express wrote:
Aug 14th, 2019 9:35 pm
So everyone, I have a question for you. After initiating a return on the Adidas account website, it generates a UPS return label for you to print out.

Later on (after I dropped off the return) whenever I log out and log back in, then return to the same order page in my account, it generates a new UPS return label (with a different tracking number) for the same return order? What in the world is happening?

Ive never had this issue.

You might want to contact Adidas.

Did you take a picture of the label that you used to ship the return?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3578 posts
862 upvotes
ak-47 wrote:
Aug 14th, 2019 8:30 pm
Dumb question: how do you get the Adidas live chat to work? I get placed in queue and when it counts down to 0 nothing happens. Typing something puts me back in queue, resulting in an endless cycle over and over again. I've tried IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome. All the same.
Like the guy below said, you might be trying it when the live chat is closed/unavailable.

I can’t remember the hours, but definitely during the day to the early evening. I’ve been on it around 5-6pm PST.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4011 posts
1698 upvotes
M-Arkham
3express wrote:
Aug 14th, 2019 9:35 pm

Tracking number don't matter as much as the order number on the return label, make sure that number matches with the original order number of the item you are returning. Otherwise, things are going to go bad real fast. Also, if you use paypal to pay, sometime your refund may take almost a whole month. 3 things with paypal payment I returned in the past, one of them took 29 days before the paypal money came back, the other 2 came back within 2 weeks.
2x Zoomer $36 for 4GB and unlimited Can wide txt/talk
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide Pulse
Feb 1, 2017
174 posts
152 upvotes
Thank god for randomly trolling the shoes looking for returns... Just added to my shoe collection with a pod-s3.1 that I had originally decided to not buy, which I should have for like 31$. And what might be the stupidest shoe I've ever bought, the micropacerXR1 for 43$. it has boost, and looks like a futuristic shoe from the 80's/has a stepcounter thing inside it...No clue If i'll keep it, but whatever1 I'm at 9 shoes bought when you combine the sportchek and this sale...
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4011 posts
1698 upvotes
M-Arkham
ryokoseigo wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 3:04 am
Thank god for randomly trolling the shoes looking for returns... Just added to my shoe collection with a pod-s3.1 that I had originally decided to not buy, which I should have for like 31$. And what might be the stupidest shoe I've ever bought, the micropacerXR1 for 43$. it has boost, and looks like a futuristic shoe from the 80's/has a stepcounter thing inside it...No clue If i'll keep it, but whatever1 I'm at 9 shoes bought when you combine the sportchek and this sale...
I feel you, I got an explosions of shoes after the sportchek sales, that's why i deliberately refuse to buy anything here
2x Zoomer $36 for 4GB and unlimited Can wide txt/talk
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide Pulse
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3578 posts
862 upvotes
Going to return both pairs of ultraboosts. I’m not a fan of one piece shoes due to their tightness, and I ordered a half size up. The parleys are tighter than the regular ultraboost. I like the design of the shoes, but it’s not for me. I need a shoe with a tongue that is movable

I will be keeping the Marathon x5923’s though.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11231 posts
1868 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 2:13 am
Tracking number don't matter as much as the order number on the return label, make sure that number matches with the original order number of the item you are returning. Otherwise, things are going to go bad real fast. Also, if you use paypal to pay, sometime your refund may take almost a whole month. 3 things with paypal payment I returned in the past, one of them took 29 days before the paypal money came back, the other 2 came back within 2 weeks.
Doesn't matter what payment you use. Their return department can be really slow. When you call to check up on the status of a return, they will say to wait 30 days. I've had returns take up to 45 days and that was with a CC.

I like Nike's return policy so much better, the second you ship back the shoe (assuming under 30 days from when you received the shoes), you get your refund instantly.
Nov 15, 2009
171 posts
382 upvotes
B.C.
Balduno wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 3:13 am
Going to return both pairs of ultraboosts. I’m not a fan of one piece shoes due to their tightness, and I ordered a half size up. The parleys are tighter than the regular ultraboost. I like the design of the shoes, but it’s not for me. I need a shoe with a tongue that is movable

I will be keeping the Marathon x5923’s though.
Same thing for me, after trying on the UB19s I prefer the older style which is much more comfortable.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2681 posts
601 upvotes
Damn, order cancelled, guess those UBs that popped up a few days ago were phantom stock or something
May 10, 2013
765 posts
208 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 11:06 am
Doesn't matter what payment you use. Their return department can be really slow. When you call to check up on the status of a return, they will say to wait 30 days. I've had returns take up to 45 days and that was with a CC.

I like Nike's return policy so much better, the second you ship back the shoe (assuming under 30 days from when you received the shoes), you get your refund instantly.
Not good. Im returning my parleys and already requested for rma. I wonder if i should just sell it for same price like in kijiji. First time i'm returning to adidas.

When i called the customer service they said usually takes 7-15 business days. 45 days is worse.
Mar 27, 2015
101 posts
206 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
@women with smaller feet (size 8 or smaller?) , don't forget you can also order kids size shoes, just look at sizing chart.. pretty blue! https://www.adidas.ca/en/ultraboost-shoes/F34035.html

Current in stock kids boosts for those women/children/little footed interested:

PUREBOOST GO:
BASE GREEN / TRACE CARGO / SHOCK PINK - 5.5 / 6.5

ULTRABOOST:
CLOUD WHITE / CORE BLACK / SHOCK PINK - 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7
TRACE MAROON / CLEAR BROWN / CHALK CORAL - 6 / 6.5 / 7
CORE BLACK / GREY THREE / CLEAR ORANGE - 6.5 / 7
LEGEND MARINE / HI-RES YELLOW / CLOUD WHITE - 4 / 6 / 6.5 / 7

ULTRABOOST PARLEY:
CORE BLACK / CORE BLACK / CLOUD WHITE - 6.5 / 7
Last edited by alteia on Aug 15th, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Public Mobile 'Friend' :)