Expired Hot Deals

[adidas] 50% off Outlet - Do Not Ask for Additional Codes or Offer Codes!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 10:59 pm
Nov 22, 2016
227 posts
123 upvotes
TDNGUYEN wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 3:17 pm
LOL I was thinking about that too.
I just have no clue what they were doing with that square-like shape near the heel lol. Maybe I have no fashion sense!
I'm not as bothered by the heel as I am the colour patterns..they're bad. It seems the company knows this as they refuse to discount the plain full black or white shoes.
Mar 9, 2011
800 posts
1242 upvotes
virtus wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 3:27 pm
No, The price was good enough. Didn't want to search around for a code and have the size I wanted be out of stock or them cancelling the sale on UB 19s which they did a couple hours later. Having lost out on the Sport Chek cancellations, I didn't want to risk it. The selection at Adidas was much better anyways and these are current run prime colours at $100. Ordered 3 pairs, all shipped.
I took the chance as I don't really need a pair or two. If the order gets cancelled i will live with it if it goes through I will add the shoes to my growing collection of shoes lol
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1232 posts
79 upvotes
dirk wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 2:52 pm
The ST is a stability shoe so it may not work for some.
The degree of stability of the ST version is actually mild enough that they actually balance out to provide good level of stability for a neutral foot type vs. the regular ultraboosts (which can be quite unstable for running).

The degree of stability provided by Adidas/Nike stability models traditionally tend to be quite mild vs. stability offerings from more running oriented brands such as Brooks, Saucony, Asics etc. If one is in need for major pronation support for running, then I'd recommend going with a shoe from the latter group. Then again, most people don't need that much of a pronation support, in which case these offerings will be just fine.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
3853 posts
2224 upvotes
virtus wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 3:11 pm
My UB 19s shipped. Kudos to Adidas for not cancelling orders
They will mitigate the loss by paying their sweat shop workers $0.05 / hr instead of $0.10 / hr
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11276 posts
1886 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 3:37 pm
I'm not as bothered by the heel as I am the colour patterns..they're bad. It seems the company knows this as they refuse to discount the plain full black or white shoes.
To be fair, the triple black and the triple white only recently released like 3-4 weeks ago. I do like that they are finally going away from the 3 tone upper. I think they purposefully made the top, sides and the strip along the toe box different colors to show that different types of knit were used in each one. From what I recall the sides are stiff for structure. The top is really flexible to get your feet in easily. And the toe box is only a little flexible to lock down your feet but allow for some flexibility.

I personally am not a fan of the UB19 aesthetics either, but I do like the "Oreo" CW the most out of what was on sale. A nice simple black and white. I like the black top with black cages more, but my size wasn't available. I went with the white top with the white/clear cages.
Oct 19, 2003
139 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the 15% off code from Venngo won't stack anymore - I was literally just about to check out (everything was in cart with the extra 15% off) and the coupon was dropped off my order. When I try to add it back:

"Coupon code "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX" can currently not be added to your cart."

Tried removing items to check if it was 1 item blocking it - seems like it's dead for all outlet items. My code works on regular priced items though.

Oh well - gonna pass - saved me money - didn't need any of the stuff anyways. Congrats for those that scored with the extra 15% / UB19s.
Oct 25, 2010
52 posts
24 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Some good deals to be had
$40/5gb Public Mobile Customer
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2734 posts
623 upvotes
I think the UB 19's look pretty good, certainly not fugly lol

But I am definitely not a sneakerhead
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1773 posts
1112 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Extra 50% off is a great deal, used to be only 40% extra
Yet seems like most of the good stuffs are gone...
Jan 11, 2018
24 posts
4 upvotes
Why I can't add my 15% student code. "SPP-****-****-****-****"....
May 28, 2012
10275 posts
2429 upvotes
Saskatoon
Let's try this again. The thread has been cleaned up and you are free to discuss the deal. To keep this thread open, do not ask for or offer codes.
Nov 23, 2018
56 posts
50 upvotes
Montreal, QC
We didn't need anything but we still spent $450.. not sure if I am happy to browse RFD forums or not lmao :>
Mar 9, 2011
800 posts
1242 upvotes
My ultraboost 19 order with coupons used finally shipped! So happy!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2292 posts
1918 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Why are these ubs popular on here ? They’re beyond ugly.. do people not prefer the classics superstar continentals Stan smiths...unless there really out of this world comfortable the ultra boosts are fugly
Mar 9, 2011
800 posts
1242 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 11:05 pm
Why are these ubs popular on here ? They’re beyond ugly.. do people not prefer the classics superstar continentals Stan smiths...unless there really out of this world comfortable the ultra boosts are fugly
Ultraboost are so damn comfortable and that's what makes them so popular. I use them for everything. I can walk for hours and hours with them and never feel any pain in my feet. It's like walking on a cushioned pillow.