Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

50% Off storewide at Adidas Woodbridge, including Ultraboosts for $125

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2022 9:58 am
Oct 20, 2021
14 posts
19 upvotes

[adidas] 50% Off storewide at Adidas Woodbridge, including Ultraboosts for $125

Long time listener, but first time poster...

Popped into Adidas Woodbridge, the head office location on Sunday looking to buy some pants. Usually, you need a coupon to get 50% off, but they noted that they are doing 50% off to the general public.

I scooped up a bunch of clothes, but they had great selection and stock of shoes, including at least 6 styles of Ultraboost DNAs and 22s ($125).

I asked the cashier about the sale and she noted it was the first they've seen for general public. The same is going until end of January. May need to go back and grab some more.

Happy hunting!

adidas Store Woodbridge
8100, 27, Vaughan, ON L4H 3N2
(905) 266-4400 https://g.co/kgs/iPJbE4
Last edited by Brizzle on Jan 24th, 2022 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
10 replies
Nov 24, 2014
180 posts
265 upvotes
Markham, ON
That's one of the worst Adidas stores, no selection in that small store. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there personally.

Hope others disagree for OP's first post but I'm always disappointed there.
Dec 3, 2015
96 posts
147 upvotes
Markham
kidnat wrote: That's one of the worst Adidas stores, no selection in that small store. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there personally.

I couldn’t agree more. Big adidas fan but that adidas outlet store is the worst.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
shoes selection is usually hit and miss at this store
a lot of time, both selection and prices pretty crappy but once in a while there are a few gems that pop up
Last edited by Brewmeanie on Jan 24th, 2022 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature removed due to rule violation
Oct 20, 2021
14 posts
19 upvotes
Really? I'm surprised, was over at the Vaughan Mills location the previous weekend and selection/stock was significantly worse. Couldn't find a single pair of pants in L or XL, or UBs in size 13 (they only had 2 styles).

At this location, I scooped up a bunch of the essentials and Tiro pants for $30 a pair. On top of that, I found at least 6 pairs of decent colour ways for their UBs. They also had cold.rdy stock as well.

That being said, I haven't been to this store previous to this visit so can't speak to previous selection/stock.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
kidnat wrote: That's one of the worst Adidas stores, no selection in that small store. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there personally.

I would say both the outlet stores (Vaughan and TPO) have horrible selection, not worth it; you'd get better deals online during their 50% off outlet sales, and better selection.
Oct 20, 2021
14 posts
19 upvotes
The Woodbridge location is an outlet store? I thought the Vaughan Mills location was the outlet and this was a concept store. I found some newer items that I haven't seen stocked at the Vaughan Mills outlet.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1810 posts
1450 upvotes
Toronto
the first time i went, almost more than 10 to 15 years ago, i loved that place....

was able to get some porsche design adidas jackets, and were able to get reasonably priced football jersey (Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan) for $15 each at their tent sale....

however, the last recent years, it has been crap IMO.....espeically when they had to introduce Reebok line in there too...
Nov 18, 2010
4 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Is the head office location open to the general public? I remember in the past you needed a pass to get in
Oct 20, 2021
14 posts
19 upvotes
sambots wrote: Is the head office location open to the general public? I remember in the past you needed a pass to get in
Read the post - "they are doing 50% off to the general public"
Mar 7, 2011
688 posts
1044 upvotes
Last two times I went there I came out empty handed.