Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas Back to School Sale - 30% off Footwear

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2021 12:55 pm
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham

[adidas] Adidas Back to School Sale - 30% off Footwear

Adidas back to school sale is up! Looks like the code only applies to certain shoes.

Use code BTSKICKS on cart and remember GCR/Rakuten for additional CB.

Works on a number of NMDs, UBs and some Ultra 4Ds. Have to say, a little underwhelming compare to the previous 40% off sale.
16 replies
May 4, 2018
70 posts
121 upvotes
Newmarket
Rakuten doesn’t apply cash back to my online orders from Adidas.

I had to fill the form once to get it.
I made 2 more online purchases from adidas.ca through rakuten app, its been a month- no cash back yet.
I don’t have the time to fill that form again.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Marchall wrote: Rakuten doesn’t apply cash back to my online orders from Adidas.

I had to fill the form once to get it.
I made 2 more online purchases from adidas.ca through rakuten app, its been a month- no cash back yet.
I don’t have the time to fill that form again.
Their system isn't perfect, but that form takes like a minute to fill out. If it's not worth your time don't do it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: Adidas back to school sale is up! Looks like the code only applies to certain shoes.

Use code BTSKICKS on cart and remember GCR/Rakuten for additional CB.

Works on a number of NMDs, UBs and some Ultra 4Ds. Have to say, a little underwhelming compare to the previous 40% off sale.
are you able to list out any good running shoes
?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7608 posts
7342 upvotes
ez_86 wrote: are you able to list out any good running shoes
?
LOL - give me 15 mins. I'll update this post.

EDIT: Nothing really screams as a must buy or a steal.

For the climbers - the Five Tens are 30% off (not as hot as the May 40% off sale)

I noticed some of the Simpsons collab are now on sale but the designs are a bit meh.
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
ez_86 wrote: are you able to list out any good running shoes
?
Madchester wrote: LOL - give me 15 mins. I'll update this post.

EDIT: Nothing really screams as a must buy or a steal.

For the climbers - the Five Tens are 30% off (not as hot as the May 40% off sale)

I noticed some of the Simpsons collab are now on sale but the designs are a bit meh.
Agreed, I mean I like the Ultraboost, but some of them have limited sizes.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
Surprised to see the golf shoes they launched this year be part of this sale.

ZG21 are great spiked golf shoes and decently comfortable.
CodeChaos 2.0 are one of the best spikeless golf shoes on the market, but people very split on the look.
Solarthon (just the launch CW is on sale) is the most comfortable golf shoe on the market. It has the same thick UB 19/20 midsole. Really surprised this is on sale as the launch CW sold out and Adidas only recently restocked them. I would buy a back up pair, but my size is sold out.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3849 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, got a UB21 for $166 tax in
Mar 8, 2010
572 posts
472 upvotes
Foothills
Seems like some stacking/combos work.
Kaptir on sale + BTS code = 50% off
Images
  • Kaptir.png
Sep 6, 2013
210 posts
227 upvotes
Hamilton
joeyjoejoe wrote: Surprised to see the golf shoes they launched this year be part of this sale.

CodeChaos 2.0 are one of the best spikeless golf shoes on the market, but people very split on the look.
Solarthon (just the launch CW is on sale) is the most comfortable golf shoe on the market. It has the same thick UB 19/20 midsole. Really surprised this is on sale as the launch CW sold out and Adidas only recently restocked them. I would buy a back up pair, but my size is sold out.
wish they still made the tour 360 primeknit. They are fantastic looking and feel great IMO.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2010
1140 posts
695 upvotes
Keep an eye on Rakuten. They had 12% cash back at Adidas earlier this week.
Mar 4, 2019
102 posts
70 upvotes
Thanks OP! I bought a pair of the Adizero Pros (reg. $250) for $140. I really want to get the Nike Zoom Flys but these have a carbon plate and I'm not willing to pay that kind of money until I'm sure that races are back on.
Dec 3, 2006
411 posts
165 upvotes
Finally pulled the trigger on the Ultraboost 21
Cheapest price at $166 tax in vs last time's sale at $175+tax.
Happy
Dec 27, 2010
412 posts
191 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote: Surprised to see the golf shoes they launched this year be part of this sale.

Where did you see Solarthon on sale? I didn't see any in the link and site search said all pairs were not eligible for coupons or codes.