[OP]
Dec 25, 2019
118 posts
500 upvotes

[adidas] Adidas Black Friday Sale 40% off Sitewide

Use Coupon code : BLACKFRIDAY
Cyber Monday Coupon : CYBER

GCR is 4% & Rakuten is 1% on adidas

Offer valid until November 29th 11:59pm PT. Some exclusions apply, while quantities last. Cannot be combined with additional promotions, coupons or vouchers. Price matching is not applicable on previous orders. Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. Online only
Last edited by Jattop on Nov 30th, 2020 11:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
42 replies
Nov 24, 2017
8 posts
4 upvotes
Probably the best price you'll see on their weightlifting shoes (Adipowers/Powerlift/Power Perfect). Mine have lasted pretty well over the years beyond part of the heel sheering off on my original pair. IIRC they have a one year warranty from purchase date.
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
Thanks. Got a pair of shorts.
Sep 26, 2016
40 posts
24 upvotes
My adidas order from a few weeks ago still hasn't arrived. It was shipped by T-Force. The courier keeps delaying the delivery. Beware when ordering from adidas as this courier does not seemed reliable. UPS, on the other, is great.
Jan 10, 2011
443 posts
249 upvotes
Ottawa
Unfortunately did not apply to Adidas Exclusive Ultraboost that were also excluded from last weekend's Boost for $140. A bit misleading by Adidas to state sitewide.
Mar 23, 2004
42642 posts
8643 upvotes
Markham
Roswell79 wrote: Unfortunately did not apply to Adidas Exclusive Ultraboost that were also excluded from last weekend's Boost for $140. A bit misleading by Adidas to state sitewide.
Misleading indeed, but in the terms, they did mention that some stuff are excluded:
Offer valid until November 29th 11:59pm PT. Some exclusions apply, while quantities last. Cannot be combined with additional promotions, coupons or vouchers. Price matching is not applicable on previous orders. Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. Online only.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5473 posts
1560 upvotes
Toronto
anything worth getting?
Feb 4, 2017
815 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
This is misleading, it is not sitewide. I have been waiting on the Alphaedge 4D to go on sale and they are excluded.
May 22, 2016
530 posts
607 upvotes
ya, and no Manchester United Gear. Oh well, wallet safe.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3726 posts
2261 upvotes
Toronto
Kids outlet + 40% (what happened to 50%?) off... my usual go to to stockpile on shoes for my kids.
Nov 28, 2007
413 posts
163 upvotes
Thanks OP got the Ultraboost 19 for $105 + Tax.
Seems like a decent deal.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5574 posts
1973 upvotes
Basically, for every retail site these days:

SITEWIDE MEANS EXCLUSIONS and don't expect your favourite thing you were waiting for to be on sale. Lol.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Apr 7, 2016
243 posts
194 upvotes
buy on Amazon.ca they are offering same 40% discount.
Eg: StanSmith shoes are not part of 40% discount on Adidas site and they are 40% off on Amazon. so it is better to shop on amazon
--------
Aug 24, 2006
264 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
KennethLoggins wrote: Probably the best price you'll see on their weightlifting shoes (Adipowers/Powerlift/Power Perfect). Mine have lasted pretty well over the years beyond part of the heel sheering off on my original pair. IIRC they have a one year warranty from purchase date.
True for Adipowers, but $80 for the Powerlift 4 is an "what they might be worth" price, but not that hot. Especially so at a time when gyms are closed in many places. If we're talking best price, they went for $56 in April this year (not to be confused with the May price error).
But, if you're going to spend money on lifting shoes, go with the Adipowers 2 over the Powerlift 4. Well worth double the price, IMHO. Don't let the numbers in the name fool you. They're totally different series.

Scarse sizing in both right now, though... I guess that's how they get the FOMO in people.
Nov 22, 2017
202 posts
213 upvotes
valerka wrote: Thanks OP got the Ultraboost 19 for $105 + Tax.
Seems like a decent deal.
How? I'm not seeing any of the UBs going that low on this sale...