Expired Hot Deals

[adidas] Adidas: Buy a $50 Gift Card for $40 (20% off)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2021 2:17 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6927 posts
3639 upvotes

[adidas] Adidas: Buy a $50 Gift Card for $40 (20% off)

Saw this Adidas' Mothers Day promo. Buy a $50 gift card for $40; you can purchase multiple $50 cards for this discount.

Read thru the T&C below; the code is valid on adidas.ca website only (no Adidas app), soon to be valid in-store. Cannot be applied on sub-brands YeezySupply, Reebok, Taylormade, Y-3. Can use max of 4 x $50 cards in an order.

Could be a good gift card to hold onto for the inevitable Ultraboost sale.


Gift card terms and conditions: https://www.adidas.ca/en/what-should-i- ... nt-level=2



5/7 EDIT: finally bought 4 x $50 for myself. Received 4 x $50 GCs within half an hour.
Last edited by Madchester on May 7th, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
89 replies
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14838 posts
27914 upvotes
Scarborough
Too bad you can't use more than 4 per order. Still going to pickup a few anyways. Thanks!
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2018
700 posts
824 upvotes
looks like redeeming your limited to 5 per order plus a CC. "You may use in combination with a credit card and a maximum of 5 gift cards separate cards may be used."
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6927 posts
3639 upvotes
Aselwyn1 wrote: looks like redeeming your limited to 5 per order plus a CC. "You may use in combination with a credit card and a maximum of 5 gift cards separate cards may be used."
I see on the T+C as " You may use in combination with a credit card and a maximum of 4 separate cards may be used."

i.e., your $250 order can be filled with 4 x $50 gift cards with the remaining $50 on your VISA. Can't stack that fifth $50 GC.
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2018
700 posts
824 upvotes
Madchester wrote: I see on the T+C as " You may use in combination with a credit card and a maximum of 4 separate cards may be used."

i.e., your $250 order can be filled with 4 x $50 gift cards with the remaining $50 on your VISA. Can't stack that fifth $50 GC.
oops i was looking at the US site that'd doing this same promo.
Newbie
Sep 5, 2017
35 posts
13 upvotes
Anyone ever tried buying gift cards from the US site? The payment system has a drop down of US States that you have to choose from instead of a free form field and I was wondering if there was any way around that? So unless you have a US address for your credit card, it can't be done.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6927 posts
3639 upvotes
Jimjons81 wrote: NO Yeezy, that is too bad!
T+C say it's no YeezySupply.

If you win a Yeezy raffle on adidas.ca, not sure if the code would work. *shrug*
Member
Nov 30, 2017
274 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, in for 4.

Edit: payment not going through: "Please double-check your billing address and credit card information.". Anybody having this issue? Tried 2 MC and 1 Visa.
Newbie
May 10, 2008
50 posts
72 upvotes
North York
JKCanada wrote: Thanks OP, in for 4.

Edit: payment not going through: "Please double-check your billing address and credit card information.". Anybody having this issue? Tried 2 MC and 1 Visa.
Their payment system is frustrating. I tried to buy several items during a sale they had a few weeks ago and payment wouldn’t go through. I called my bank and they said it was approved on their end, but Adidas was rejecting due to an address issue, which I quadruple checked matched. I called Adidas and the agent told me a third party handles their payment systems and that he’d have their accounting department resolve, but try again after 5+ hours. Tried again and no dice. Then their sale ended. I gave up.
Newbie
Apr 24, 2020
29 posts
129 upvotes
JKCanada wrote: Thanks OP, in for 4.

Edit: payment not going through: "Please double-check your billing address and credit card information.". Anybody having this issue? Tried 2 MC and 1 Visa.
I had same issue. Ordered and got canceled 2 times
Newbie
Feb 17, 2018
16 posts
7 upvotes
Madchester wrote: T+C say it's no YeezySupply.

If you win a Yeezy raffle on adidas.ca, not sure if the code would work. *shrug*
Thanks, i did not catch that. I would be worried, if i ever win a raffle again..... 4D are super awesome shoes though but reading other commits people not having issues but I think ill try
Sr. Member
May 30, 2011
974 posts
1371 upvotes
Thanks OP! Anybody know how long it takes for adidas to send the gift cards?
Newbie
Sep 5, 2017
35 posts
13 upvotes
nmkbee wrote: I had same issue. Ordered and got canceled 2 times
Yup - tried 2 different cards and kept getting message saying that the order could not be completed. Epic fail on Adidas for those this is happening to.
Member
Oct 4, 2016
279 posts
431 upvotes
ckrisyoung1 wrote: Yup - tried 2 different cards and kept getting message saying that the order could not be completed. Epic fail on Adidas for those this is happening to.
Same authorization error, anyone actually able to checkout ? OP?
Member
Nov 30, 2017
274 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
addicted2fresh wrote:
Their payment system is frustrating. I tried to buy several items during a sale they had a few weeks ago and payment wouldn’t go through. I called my bank and they said it was approved on their end, but Adidas was rejecting due to an address issue, which I quadruple checked matched. I called Adidas and the agent told me a third party handles their payment systems and that he’d have their accounting department resolve, but try again after 5+ hours. Tried again and no dice. Then their sale ended. I gave up.
nmkbee wrote:
I had same issue. Ordered and got canceled 2 times
ckrisyoung1 wrote:
Yup - tried 2 different cards and kept getting message saying that the order could not be completed. Epic fail on Adidas for those this is happening to.
Fourth wrote: Same authorization error, anyone actually able to checkout ? OP?
I've just tried again and it worked!
Sr. Member
May 30, 2011
974 posts
1371 upvotes
Fourth wrote: Same authorization error, anyone actually able to checkout ? OP?
I got an authorization error earlier but then somehow it got through.

FYI check your spam/junk folders, the adidas gift card emails were there.
Newbie
Nov 21, 2019
4 posts
34 upvotes
vancouver
It says “Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions” How about some sale items or adding a promotion code?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

angel_wing0