Expired Hot Deals

[adidas] adidas.ca extra 40% off outlet

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2020 10:53 pm
Nov 1, 2018
143 posts
151 upvotes
Triad wrote: Won't make a difference unless you pulling ~1.5x bodyweight.

What's your SBD?
SKWATTT
BINCH
DEEDS
pretty trash lifts, I've been going for 9 months and I started off really light on all my lifts

165x10 squat, 135x6 bench, 205x5 d/l @ 5'8" 146lb

I think I'll just try to find some chuck taylors then, I've heard they're good enough for where am I atm
Oct 14, 2011
78 posts
131 upvotes
DUNDAS
zdpz wrote: This is 100% true for the Guess store outlet vs normal guess store. But Adidas I see the exact same product in both outlet and normal store, with same packaging and item number. Maybe it doesn't apply here to Adidas?
Also for Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, etc... Their products are made for outlet and you can see the difference in quality and the brand design (I worked there)
Jun 18, 2015
190 posts
165 upvotes
JuiceHen wrote: I think I'll just try to find some chuck taylors then, I've heard they're good enough for where am I atm
Chucks, Vans, Puma Smash, or even an Adidas like their Campus. Any of those old gym/skate shoes that are flat and have minimal cushioning.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3377 posts
750 upvotes
Crocs.
Don't forget the Crocs.
If haack can deadlift 744lbs rpe8 in Crocs it's good for me too...
noelwc wrote: Chucks, Vans, Puma Smash, or even an Adidas like their Campus. Any of those old gym/skate shoes that are flat and have minimal cushioning.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Jun 3, 2016
71 posts
35 upvotes
This deal would be sick if it had anything in my size I wanted lol

still good deals if you can find stuff !
Apr 30, 2008
509 posts
147 upvotes
Waterloo
The choice is very limited, yet i still found a few items.
Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1023 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
Nice... added stuff to my cart. I go to sign in and I get this message:

"Oh no, we need your age confirmation.
You have to verify your age to shop in Canada. Please go to the adidas website where you normally shop, log in, and add your date of birth to your account to continue shopping."

Uhh, so they want me to log in to verify my age before it'll let me... log in?

It also wiped my bag/cart while they were at it. Adidas website fail.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2595 posts
3118 upvotes
Calgary
I hate how they got rid of sort by sport. Harder to find running gear when I have to scroll through endless pages of ugly shoes and gaudy colored clothing.
Dec 9, 2014
292 posts
193 upvotes
GTA
who_ca wrote: Nice... added stuff to my cart. I go to sign in and I get this message:

"Oh no, we need your age confirmation.
You have to verify your age to shop in Canada. Please go to the adidas website where you normally shop, log in, and add your date of birth to your account to continue shopping."

Uhh, so they want me to log in to verify my age before it'll let me... log in?

It also wiped my bag/cart while they were at it. Adidas website fail.
I got the same error message when I tried logging in on my laptop. Chatted with a rep who wasn't of any help. I tried it on my phone and fortunately I was able to logged in without the message.