Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas.ca outlet extra 40% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 4:51 am
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1192 posts
475 upvotes
GTA, ON
DanielM491 wrote: Can confirm that they will not accept returns from outlet. Avoid Adidas
I dont know if their policy has changed recently, but I have returned an Outlet sale purchase in the past since the sizing was off.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
Are the UltraBoost All Terrains decent for running on gravel/trails? Looking for a pair of shoes for Camp as I run every morning approx 6km.

Anyone have experience with them?
Dec 27, 2009
8 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
DanielM491 wrote: Can confirm that they will not accept returns from outlet. Avoid Adidas
I can confirm that I am able to return a pair of sneakers just now that I bought from their outlet website a few days ago. Over the years I have returned outlet items via "self return" on their website with absolutely no problems. Refunds have been fast and no one (from Adidas) has ever emailed or called about return issues. Just thought I'd share. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1298 posts
1417 upvotes
Abbotsford
wolfpack27616 wrote: I dont know if their policy has changed recently, but I have returned an Outlet sale purchase in the past since the sizing was off.
That is very ymmv compared to my experience. Spoke to a B1t*# at customer service, flat out refused to return miss sized items. Wouldn't put me through to manager.
Mar 24, 2017
163 posts
216 upvotes
Montreal
kanewtz wrote: Are the UltraBoost All Terrains decent for running on gravel/trails? Looking for a pair of shoes for Camp as I run every morning approx 6km.

Anyone have experience with them?
I haven't ran that much with them on trails, but for the few times that I did, they're pretty great as they cushion all of the small bumps and have great grip.
Aug 19, 2015
189 posts
62 upvotes
Forgot 4% ebates! I ordered through the mobile app.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
michael18le wrote: I haven't ran that much with them on trails, but for the few times that I did, they're pretty great as they cushion all of the small bumps and have great grip.
Thanks...will probably pick a pair up.
Dec 9, 2014
299 posts
172 upvotes
Surrey, BC
I purchased clothing on the last outlet sale and was refused returns, they said if I returned then they would send it back to me. Outlet sales are final which is a deal killer for me because I like to try the clothes on.
Let's live together & save together
Mar 27, 2016
459 posts
411 upvotes
Vancouver
Got my bf superstars, $51! Only size 12 left now
Aug 13, 2006
894 posts
727 upvotes
Ottawa
Regarding returns I think it all depends on what kind of sale it is. I successfully returned outlet orders in the past. Last time around when they had outlet sale it was clearly stated that sales are final so I didn't bother. This time I cannot see ANYWHERE on adidas.ca where it says outlet sales are final. More to that... if you do a google search on adidas.ca you can find links to outlet from previous sale where it says they are final:

If you follow this link now there is nothing on the page about final sale on outlet items.

So I think it all depends on what kind of sale they are running
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2018
1082 posts
1622 upvotes
Montreal
boo they have no shorts.
I literally need running shorts lol
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2872 posts
3519 upvotes
Vancouver
Why do they show all the Sold Out items in the search? Hard to browse :rolleyes:
Aug 13, 2006
894 posts
727 upvotes
Ottawa
eugene_2005 wrote: Regarding returns I think it all depends on what kind of sale it is. I successfully returned outlet orders in the past. Last time around when they had outlet sale it was clearly stated that sales are final so I didn't bother. This time I cannot see ANYWHERE on adidas.ca where it says outlet sales are final. More to that... if you do a google search on adidas.ca you can find links to outlet from previous sale where it says they are final:

If you follow this link now there is nothing on the page about final sale on outlet items.

I also just got this email from Adidas after placing my order, so I think it's safe to assume this time orders can be returned. Or at least it can be used as a leverage in a credit card dispute

Aug 2, 2014
916 posts
1205 upvotes
Vancity
Any coupon codes that stack?
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1810 posts
1450 upvotes
Toronto
I had returned 2 UB, and many clothes before, most of them were outlet items, and got reimbursed. UPS returns were easy too! This was before the final sale controversy from previous sale events.
Nov 17, 2005
290 posts
49 upvotes
Richmond Hill
eugene_2005 wrote: Regarding returns I think it all depends on what kind of sale it is. I successfully returned outlet orders in the past. Last time around when they had outlet sale it was clearly stated that sales are final so I didn't bother. This time I cannot see ANYWHERE on adidas.ca where it says outlet sales are final. More to that... if you do a google search on adidas.ca you can find links to outlet from previous sale where it says they are final:

No I think they changed their policy the past year. I looked at their email promoting this sale and it says all outlet products are final sale. They need to make it clear on their website because it shows this and it's misleading. It says free & easy returns right next to extra 40% off outlet.

I guess I'll have to cancel my order.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)