Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas Creators Club - 30% OFF SITE WIDE

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2020 12:37 am
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: This is a screenshot of me trying to join the chat a few seconds ago, 3 ppl in front of me:

So maybe you should try another browser...?
It's so strange I tried chrome and edge and both end up with the same result. It's waiting to be connected and then after like 20-25 mins it fails and doesn't connect me. For me it doesn't even say I am x in line it just says the first part
Balduno wrote: You need to wait for the chat icon to appear at the bottom right of the screen. Just keep refreshing.
I do see the chat but mine never gets connected to anyone. Idk if they blocked my email or something
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1579 posts
3141 upvotes
Calgary, AB
If you have Amplii there is currently an offer for 10% cashback on spend over $125 (up to $15 cashback, so $150 spend).
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
undacova wrote: It's so strange I tried chrome and edge and both end up with the same result. It's waiting to be connected and then after like 20-25 mins it fails and doesn't connect me. For me it doesn't even say I am x in line it just says the first part

I do see the chat but mine never gets connected to anyone. Idk if they blocked my email or something
It’s definitely buggy.

I couldn’t get through via live chat, so I tried phoning. I was on hold for about 40 minutes, and then I tried live chat again. I got through quickly via live chat.
Mar 23, 2004
47728 posts
13901 upvotes
Markham
undacova wrote: It's so strange I tried chrome and edge and both end up with the same result. It's waiting to be connected and then after like 20-25 mins it fails and doesn't connect me. For me it doesn't even say I am x in line it just says the first part
Yeah create a dummy account and see. Maybe try disabling extensions also.
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14325 posts
1241 upvotes
Ordered Grey One Stan Smiths, 30% off shows up during checkout.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Mar 5, 2007
542 posts
591 upvotes
Thanks, OP! They finally restocked the green Gazelles with a single pair that happened to be my size. Ganked them for $88 all-in plus 4% back from GCR. Haven't been able to find the green Gazelles for that price anywhere!
Nov 2, 2003
454 posts
90 upvotes
Mississauga
I cannot see any 30% discount added at checkout regardless of what item I have in my cart.
Oct 22, 2013
703 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Just ordered a shirt and two hoodies, thanks OP!
Nov 10, 2002
107 posts
47 upvotes
Just wanted to share my experience with my last order and maybe this can help people that are looking into using their 40% off code. I ordered UB 20 Triple Black during the last Adidas 40+50% off sale in May and since the site got hammered with all those codes my order got cancelled. They ended up sending me a code for 40% off for future purchases on the Adidas website.

This past week was their Creator Club sale and I decided to try and apply the 40% off code on a pair of UB 20 Triple black again (It says no coupon or promotion). They allowed it and my UB 20 Triple Black just arrived. I was charged 150 for it instead of the 125 during the 40+50% off sale. Otherwise pretty happy with the purchase considering you aren't allowed to use coupons/promotions for UB 20 Triple black. Hope this helps if anyone still has that 40% off code that they may want to use when the next creator club sale arrives etc.