Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

adidas outlet extra 40% off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2020 7:00 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2446 posts
1638 upvotes
Montreal
I regret not getting more Tiro 19 pants when they were $19 with the discount... This deal seems so ordinary in comparison...
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Telus CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 25gb $25/month
Electrolux 527 Washer $300
May 28, 2005
627 posts
61 upvotes
Markham
asmalworld wrote: Noticed Adidas is charging HST on before sale price. kind of expensive to pay $51 hst on $132 purchase
The total is calculated correctly however
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
1123 posts
1774 upvotes
iletaitunefois wrote: Is student code personal or generic code ?
It's a unique code, you need a college/university email address to sign up.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
LarryT778370 wrote: Cheap Man U Jersey if the size fits you. $30

https://www.adidas.ca/en/manchester-uni ... G0038.html

And as Liverpool fan, I guess LFC jersey will never on sale for me. But we will get the title!
LFC kits are form NB, they do go on sale, but rare and hard to find. It's usually 2 season old kit that get pushed to clearance, selection and sizes severely limited
Signature removed due to rule violation
Mar 9, 2010
966 posts
1320 upvotes
HRM, NS
Perkopolis codes (which are unique) also stack.

GCR is 4%, Rakuten is 1%.
Last edited by jdmhfx on Jan 30th, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5246 posts
5120 upvotes
Oakville, ON
They bumped all the prices up trifold ... it was 2x cheaper just before Christmas
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2005
1064 posts
66 upvotes
Downtown TO
jdmhfx wrote: Perkopolis codes (which are unique) also stack.
Just to add to this (can use any email, name/company - can't be blank)
https://www.adidas.ca/en/perkopolis
Use code PERK2020 to get emailed a unique code for extra 15% off (within 5 mins)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1115 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
Adidas: Makes some of the best sport and active wear on the market
People in this thread: Overpriced trash!

I feel like most people who say this stuff don't even use the merchandise for its intended purpose. I have an adidas dry knit shirt that has last me 5 years, and still wicks moisture just as well. I have worn tons of running shoes from Nike, Saucony, NB, Mizuno, even APL and the Ultraboosts are one of my go-to shoes for running and hiking. I only ever change them out for my Nike Pegasus when my ankle is being a dick and I need a firmer sole.

This stuff is not overpriced, it is not trash.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1693 posts
2449 upvotes
Ontario
Would never run in Ultraboosts more than a few miles, there's way better and cheaper, lighter more breeeeeathable shoes out there with and without similar sales, they are fine for walking and a light jog but that's about it, and they are nowhere near worth $250 or even $140, they are more fashion than performance. Adios 5 are better runners than the Ultraboost that use the newer lighter foam on most of the sole and slightly cheaper but even then at $180 I'd go for NB Beacon 2's or slightly more expensive the 1080v10, or Epic React 2's which are always on sale around $120(seems to be gone from Nikes online store though so gotta find em local)
Jan 6, 2010
595 posts
749 upvotes
Montreal, QC
My order got cancelled. Had stacked student discount on top of it, wondering if that may be why. No e-mail from Adidas at all, just straight from Paypal.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1115 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
Jimbo67 wrote: Would never run in Ultraboosts more than a few miles, there's way better and cheaper, lighter more breeeeeathable shoes out there with and without similar sales, they are fine for walking and a light jog but that's about it, and they are nowhere near worth $250 or even $140, they are more fashion than performance. Adios 5 are better runners than the Ultraboost that use the newer lighter foam on most of the sole and slightly cheaper but even then at $180 I'd go for NB Beacon 2's or slightly more expensive the 1080v10, or Epic React 2's which are always on sale around $120(seems to be gone from Nikes online store though so gotta find em local)
Fair enough. I really really like the sides of the UB hugging my foot. Sole is soft but I run on track and occasional concrete with them. They last me about 5 good months of running and 2 more okay months. My reacts when I had them last about 4/2. My pegasus about 7/3. I found the reacts compressed too much over time and I was getting too much shock. Really though everyone has their preference. I know people who swear by saucony but I could never get the feel for those, they felt like I was wasting boots on my feet.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1863 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
deal_king wrote: I regret not getting more Tiro 19 pants when they were $19 with the discount... This deal seems so ordinary in comparison...
Agreed, I buy from adidas.ca all the time and prices on all my saved (outlet) items jumped up to 30% before this additional 40% promo.
I will wait for a better deal.
Dec 13, 2015
242 posts
128 upvotes
Red Deer, AB
Jimbo67 wrote: Would never run in Ultraboosts more than a few miles, there's way better and cheaper, lighter more breeeeeathable shoes out there with and without similar sales, they are fine for walking and a light jog but that's about it, and they are nowhere near worth $250 or even $140, they are more fashion than performance. Adios 5 are better runners than the Ultraboost that use the newer lighter foam on most of the sole and slightly cheaper but even then at $180 I'd go for NB Beacon 2's or slightly more expensive the 1080v10, or Epic React 2's which are always on sale around $120(seems to be gone from Nikes online store though so gotta find em local)
I'll have to respectfully disagree, at least when it comes to the ultra boost 19s. YMMV but I bought a pair and found them very comfortable, and put roughly 40-45km/week on them. Stocked up on a couple of more 19s when they went on sale to rotate through the week.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
1589 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
Love running in Hoka One One's!
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2981 posts
1066 upvotes
Phi8ly wrote: Damn. Forgot about Perkopolis and Venngo.
I did as well, but if you open up a chat after you receive your items they will refund 15%. Just mention that you have a perkopolis code.

You have to do it after you receive the items though, they wont process a refund until the items have been delivered.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)