[adidas] Adidas Running Promotion - 30% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2020 10:55 pm
[OP]
Jun 27, 2017
49 posts
19 upvotes

[adidas] Adidas Running Promotion - 30% Off

Was browsing for Ultraboost 20's and noticed they have 30% going on for a Running Promotion.

Use code: RUN

https://www.adidas.ca/en/running_promotion
24 replies
Sep 18, 2019
103 posts
70 upvotes
Not all the Ultraboosts are 30% off. You need to check on each one and see there is the "code:run" on the left hand top corner.
Jul 23, 2017
25 posts
9 upvotes
If you guys wanted the UB 20, but only limited to black or white colours, the bay is doing 25% off w/ code TAKE25

They send me the wrong shoes so I had to call in to get a return label. And they offered additional 20% off the sale price without me even asking... so I got my pair for $150 (taxes included). Yay!

Womens white / mens white + black
Womens black
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Last edited by topsecretdealslol on Apr 6th, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 15, 2019
214 posts
195 upvotes
Are these ultra boosts any good? I own the model before the 19 and they suck compared to the Pegasus for me when it comes to running
Jul 23, 2017
25 posts
9 upvotes
Strandednomad wrote: Are these ultra boosts any good? I own the model before the 19 and they suck compared to the Pegasus for me when it comes to running
I have the nike peggys too! The 20s have a much firmer sole. The only pair of UB i had were the v3s and I can say these are 100% better. I think you'd like them if you like a firmer sole
Oct 14, 2017
761 posts
574 upvotes
Using SAVE40 at The Bay the Ultraboost 20s come out to $150+tax.
Oct 14, 2017
761 posts
574 upvotes
topsecretdealslol wrote: If you guys wanted the UB 20, but only limited to black or white colours, the bay is doing 25% off w/ code TAKE25

They send me the wrong shoes so I had to call in to get a return label. And they offered additional 20% off the sale price without me even asking... so I got my pair for $150 (taxes included). Yay!

Womens white / mens white + black
Womens black
The same thing actually happened to me - I used SAVE40 for 40% off and then they put an additional 15% off for sending the wrong shoe (sent womens instead of mens)
Jul 23, 2017
25 posts
9 upvotes
oscar1999 wrote: The same thing actually happened to me - I used SAVE40 for 40% off and then they put an additional 15% off for sending the wrong shoe (sent womens instead of mens)
omg... do i want another pair Astonished Face
Oct 7, 2017
19 posts
28 upvotes
topsecretdealslol wrote: I have the nike peggys too! The 20s have a much firmer sole. The only pair of UB i had were the v3s and I can say these are 100% better. I think you'd like them if you like a firmer sole
Nothing beats Nike Pegasus imo, when it comes to running. Ultraboosts are extremely comfortable, but I don't think they're very good runners.
Jul 23, 2017
25 posts
9 upvotes
Sinnikk wrote: Nothing beats Nike Pegasus imo, when it comes to running. Ultraboosts are extremely comfortable, but I don't think they're very good runners.
100%* better than the v3s!

But I have an issue with the pegasus where ... one of my toe always gets bruised. I can't use it for speed or racing days because it'll bruise it. LOL. They're sized up to have a thumbs width of spacing too
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1405 posts
644 upvotes
Oregon
Sinnikk wrote: Nothing beats Nike Pegasus imo, when it comes to running. Ultraboosts are extremely comfortable, but I don't think they're very good runners.
Agreed. I jog with Pegasus Turbo 35. These are the shoes that got me jogging (I never liked jogging) I wear em casually too. Once these are worn out.

I'm gonna try their shoes with the Carbon Fibre Plate

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)