[adidas] Adidas Running Promotion - 30% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2020 10:55 pm
[OP]
Jun 27, 2017
58 posts
32 upvotes

[adidas] Adidas Running Promotion - 30% Off

Was browsing for Ultraboost 20's and noticed they have 30% going on for a Running Promotion.

Use code: RUN

https://www.adidas.ca/en/running_promotion
24 replies
Sep 18, 2019
655 posts
538 upvotes
Not all the Ultraboosts are 30% off. You need to check on each one and see there is the "code:run" on the left hand top corner.
Jul 23, 2017
29 posts
39 upvotes
If you guys wanted the UB 20, but only limited to black or white colours, the bay is doing 25% off w/ code TAKE25

They send me the wrong shoes so I had to call in to get a return label. And they offered additional 20% off the sale price without me even asking... so I got my pair for $150 (taxes included). Yay!

Womens white / mens white + black
Womens black
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Last edited by topsecretdealslol on Apr 6th, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 15, 2019
331 posts
291 upvotes
Are these ultra boosts any good? I own the model before the 19 and they suck compared to the Pegasus for me when it comes to running
Jul 23, 2017
29 posts
39 upvotes
Strandednomad wrote: Are these ultra boosts any good? I own the model before the 19 and they suck compared to the Pegasus for me when it comes to running
I have the nike peggys too! The 20s have a much firmer sole. The only pair of UB i had were the v3s and I can say these are 100% better. I think you'd like them if you like a firmer sole
Oct 14, 2017
906 posts
735 upvotes
Using SAVE40 at The Bay the Ultraboost 20s come out to $150+tax.
Oct 14, 2017
906 posts
735 upvotes
topsecretdealslol wrote: If you guys wanted the UB 20, but only limited to black or white colours, the bay is doing 25% off w/ code TAKE25

They send me the wrong shoes so I had to call in to get a return label. And they offered additional 20% off the sale price without me even asking... so I got my pair for $150 (taxes included). Yay!

Womens white / mens white + black
Womens black
The same thing actually happened to me - I used SAVE40 for 40% off and then they put an additional 15% off for sending the wrong shoe (sent womens instead of mens)
Jul 23, 2017
29 posts
39 upvotes
oscar1999 wrote: The same thing actually happened to me - I used SAVE40 for 40% off and then they put an additional 15% off for sending the wrong shoe (sent womens instead of mens)
omg... do i want another pair Astonished Face
Oct 7, 2017
61 posts
110 upvotes
topsecretdealslol wrote: I have the nike peggys too! The 20s have a much firmer sole. The only pair of UB i had were the v3s and I can say these are 100% better. I think you'd like them if you like a firmer sole
Nothing beats Nike Pegasus imo, when it comes to running. Ultraboosts are extremely comfortable, but I don't think they're very good runners.
Jul 23, 2017
29 posts
39 upvotes
Sinnikk wrote: Nothing beats Nike Pegasus imo, when it comes to running. Ultraboosts are extremely comfortable, but I don't think they're very good runners.
100%* better than the v3s!

But I have an issue with the pegasus where ... one of my toe always gets bruised. I can't use it for speed or racing days because it'll bruise it. LOL. They're sized up to have a thumbs width of spacing too
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
3135 posts
2578 upvotes
Main & Hastings
Sinnikk wrote: Nothing beats Nike Pegasus imo, when it comes to running. Ultraboosts are extremely comfortable, but I don't think they're very good runners.
Agreed. I jog with Pegasus Turbo 35. These are the shoes that got me jogging (I never liked jogging) I wear em casually too. Once these are worn out.

I'm gonna try their shoes with the Carbon Fibre Plate
Feb 20, 2006
347 posts
229 upvotes
Strandednomad wrote: Are these ultra boosts any good? I own the model before the 19 and they suck compared to the Pegasus for me when it comes to running
From my own experience Adizero Boston 8 and Adios 5 are better running shoes in Adidas lineup.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1732 posts
3362 upvotes
Vancouver
chilli604 wrote: Agreed. I jog with Pegasus Turbo 35. These are the shoes that got me jogging (I never liked jogging) I wear em casually too. Once these are worn out.

I'm gonna try their shoes with the Carbon Fibre Plate
You should. They're awesome for longer runs. Super cushioned ("high stack height"). Your muscles will be less sore during and after your long runs. And the "drop" of the shoe is very aggressive and will make you run differently/faster.
Nike Pegasus is an excellent daily running shoe. Very versatile. Carbon fibre shoes like the Nike Zoom Fly (I wouldn't recommend the Vaporfly or Alphafly unless you're racing and nobody is racing these days, haha) are fun for longer distance and/or speedwork.

Adidas Ultraboost shoes are not that versatile. They're very cushioned, which may feel nice for walking but most runners prefer more firmness and less weight. But everyone is different.
Jan 14, 2013
571 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
Love all the love for Peg! Been an avid runner since 30 or 31. Always great.
May need to try the carbon fibre shoe as well just out of curiosity!