Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas Store at Fashion Outlets Niagara Falls Closing Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2020 10:33 am
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1273 posts
873 upvotes
canada
pongster wrote:
not the ones near Toronto ..... and no sizes or good styles typically. Where abouts are you?
Variability wrote:
SSENSE had Stan Smiths for $61 taxes in (original green) and I thought that was a good deal. Never seen it for less.
BF adidas WEEK sale which started pre BF. I think $45 ish

I've seen the greens or other men's smiths and especially women's for $50-60 2-3x in the last 24 months on online sales diff stores. Posted right here on rfd.

You just have to be a several x day rfd hot deals scoper
Aug 31, 2009
819 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
I want to go but same day return to Canada tax exemption is 0.....
Apr 26, 2010
923 posts
187 upvotes
Richmond Hill
cdfegab wrote: I want to go but same day return to Canada tax exemption is 0.....
No, it is $200
Aug 31, 2009
819 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
But I heard usually they will let you go if its under 100.... you have to be honest and tell them tho
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
mic2074 wrote: That outlet depended on Cdn shoppers... The high fx rate is what's killing the mall and other stores in the area.
I pretty much stopped going to those Buffalo outlets, There are some deals but there is hardly anything good. With the exchange rate it kills almost all deals. Also the last two times I was pulled over. There are less Canadians going over so now I think more people are getting pulled over so then I had to pay GST on top of my purchases. Then with gas and time, it's really not worth it. If you are on RFD a lot, you can find similar deals.

The Nike Outlet at Dixie Mall had some really solid deals with an additional 25% on boxing day and 20% up until very early Jan. I bought three pairs of shoes and three shirts earlier this month. My plan is just wait for that sale one a year and then load up for the year.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
ironmen77 wrote: Everything will be 70% off in two or three weeks. It’s insane what the mall is doing to stores. 8 stores in that mall have closed in the past month (Helly Hanson, Perry Ellis, etc). They wanted to charge Adidas almost three times the rent to move to another location of similar size, because old navy is taking over their current location. Adidas North America said yes but Europe (who has final decision) said no. They’re moving most of the managers around and a few to Orlando.

And heads up, they aren’t going to be receiving any more shipments. Only men’s ultra boosts are blue uncashed. Many women’s ultra boost X (including parleys) left, and supernova, Stan smiths, etc. Definitely worth paying one last visit
Thanks for the info. I will miss this store...a real outlet unlike most other brands that are selling stuff made only for their outlets. Maybe it is the only way to get decent rent...leave the mall and come back in a few years...like Timberland and now Old Navy. This outlet probably could have used a refresh...the staff have always been fine but attempts to get everyone out of the store by closing...turning off lights and closing doors early...seemed a bit rude to me.

i was there on Sunday when it was 40% and then yesterday bought a few more things at 50% off.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
gregv wrote: ..turning off lights and closing doors early...seemed a bit rude to me.
Making minimum wage and they aint getting paid no over time. The sooner they can start cleaning up after the animals the sooner they can go home. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Apr 26, 2010
923 posts
187 upvotes
Richmond Hill
swt_shelly wrote: It’s $0 under 24 hours.

8FBA1F16-2E88-4A19-A2BD-3A5167CEC852.jpegF2BD8039-A85B-415D-A078-BF393141DCFE.png
Misread, apologies
Dec 7, 2016
62 posts
36 upvotes
swt_shelly wrote: It’s $0 under 24 hours.
I remember when this wasn't 24 hours but "past midnight" :( My family used to shop all day, have a super late dinner at Dennys, then head back home once midnight passed.
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jaytee wrote: I pretty much stopped going to those Buffalo outlets, There are some deals but there is hardly anything good. With the exchange rate it kills almost all deals. Also the last two times I was pulled over. There are less Canadians going over so now I think more people are getting pulled over so then I had to pay GST on top of my purchases. Then with gas and time, it's really not worth it. If you are on RFD a lot, you can find similar deals.

The Nike Outlet at Dixie Mall had some really solid deals with an additional 25% on boxing day and 20% up until very early Jan. I bought three pairs of shoes and three shirts earlier this month. My plan is just wait for that sale one a year and then load up for the year.
I shop Niagara/buffalo area twice a month. The exchange kills a lot of normal goods but sale prices are still significantly better for certain things. The adidas, for example, always stacked sale prices ontop of clearance or markdowns. (Canadian stores don’t) . My friend is an adidas employee so it’s been nice to get an extra 30% ontop of everything else :) edit: I haven’t been pulled aside in two years
Aug 31, 2009
819 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
superveee wrote: I remember when this wasn't 24 hours but "past midnight" :( My family used to shop all day, have a super late dinner at Dennys, then head back home once midnight passed.
dammit! that no longer works anymore right? :(
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone go today? Any updates on stock levels? Kind of want to go Saturday but not sure.
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Variability wrote: Anyone go today? Any updates on stock levels? Kind of want to go Saturday but not sure.
Still decent stock of generic shoes and clothing
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
ironmen77 wrote: Still decent stock of generic shoes and clothing
Pureboost still in stock for men and women? If they're $90 that's good
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1516 posts
294 upvotes
Newmarket/Aurora
Adidas pricing have always been more favorable in the US than Canada sadly. Last year I bought EQT boosts 93/17 from US for 100 usd, at the time they are 230 CAD listed. I also picked up grey Pureboosts for $60 usd during xmas/bf sales and are 210 CAD here.
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Variability wrote: Pureboost still in stock for men and women? If they're $90 that's good
Lots of women’s for around $50 US
Deal Guru
Dec 30, 2004
13095 posts
884 upvotes
Toronto
Just came back from Adidas. Mens shoes were $15 after 50% off. Tag showed $39.99.. but scanned in at $29.99 so 50%off that. Still lots of selections.. but lots of ppl buying today.

Adidas Hats are $4.97 to $7.50 (Black and Grey ones)
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2008
2748 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone comment on basketball shoes they might have?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)