Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas Store at Fashion Outlets Niagara Falls Closing Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2020 10:33 am
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
gregv wrote: I was there on Sunday when it was 40% and then yesterday bought a few more things at 50% off.
I stopped by again this morning. Store is nearly empty...probably 1% of stock left. Discount is still 50% off. Remaining shoes shelfed by size.
Banned
Dec 4, 2016
189 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
Not worth it with the chance of getting pulled over it seems.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2077 posts
465 upvotes
North York
Any deals with NHL or NBA jerseys?
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
brutal wrote: Any deals with NHL or NBA jerseys?
Honestly, there was very little left so I’m going to say no. I was there when they opened and there was probably close to 20 staff for 2 aisles of shoes and ~7 racks of clothes. Really empty.

In my shoe size (13) there were probably 30 boxes of shoes. I like the New York shoe style but they were marked $100. I took a chance and brought them to the cash and they were $25 after discount.
EB0DD1AD-5FAE-4B8D-8BFF-3CFCDF6DF7DA.jpeg
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
Just as a follow-up to to today. Says the store is closing on the 21st (I believe) was the date? It's a pretty sad state of affairs at this point and I think most people would generally be disappointed. Most of the store is bare, the employees are sitting on folding chairs chatting and the back well has some shoes and nowhere for you to try them on (people sitting on the floor, to try a shoe on - they are still a paying customer, aren't they?)

Anyways, the prices are good but it's a lot of crazy colour, boost this, ultra boost that (lol) so if you've got an open mind, you'll get a good deal with what's left. If you're like me, like shoes but don't jump on every single thing out there, well then you're walking out empty handed.

Personally, not worth the drive there (just for that) but have a peak if you have an open mind to be disappointed lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10602 posts
687 upvotes
Mississauga
It seems the adidas outlet is opening up this month (November 2020) at Dixie mall, across from Nike.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)