Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas up to 50% Off. End of season Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2020 9:14 am
Mar 8, 2009
6 posts
1 upvote
toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote: I noticed that OP added a few pics of ALPHABOOTS sneakers. Let me just say that these are the worst Boost sneakers out there. It looks like you are getting a beefy chunk of Boost around the heel, but the distance from the ground to your heel is quite low. The Boost wraps around your foot and in order to get the Boost to stay in that shape with your foot in the shoe, they used a much harder compound than the BOOST found in UltraBoost, NMD, Nite Joggers, etc. The midsole is rock hard and feels nothing like Boost. These aren't a deal even at 90% off.
They could also be providing inferior products made specifically for the outlets, which is what I think happened with these Alphaboosts. I bought the black Friday ones 2 weeks ago for $56 (after Perkopolis and 40% off) and quickly returned it because of what you mentioned and also the fact that the glue was coming off the midsole.

These are definitely not good deals.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7607 posts
7342 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: Went thru the list, nothing really stand out, nothing great, maybe the 4D shoes if you're into it, and cheap Tshirt, I could always find a $5 one on clearance from a few places(yes those are adidas too)
4D were cheaper in their previous additional XX percent off sale. Something like the 220 range before taxes.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)