Expired Hot Deals

[adidas] Adidas X18.2 soccer cleats $40.50

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2019 1:46 pm
Sr. Member
Aug 13, 2006
753 posts
529 upvotes
Ottawa
If someone is interested in adidas boots and have wide feet go with Nemeziz line. Those are the only comfortable boots for wide feet from adidas.
All these models are often onsale and if you are patient enough you can score big time. I was able to get Nemeziz 18+ models for indoor and turf for 67.50 CAD and 95 CAD accordinly.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2003
1058 posts
264 upvotes
Hamilton
eugene_2005 wrote: If someone is interested in adidas boots and have wide feet go with Nemeziz line. Those are the only comfortable boots for wide feet from adidas.
All these models are often onsale and if you are patient enough you can score big time. I was able to get Nemeziz 18+ models for indoor and turf for 67.50 CAD and 95 CAD accordinly.
Yes the 2018 Nemeziz line is a perfect fit I tried all three lines includes the predator, X and copa. They all had pressure points but the Nemeziz is so stretchy like a sock. The new 2019 nemeziz is actually even more comfortable but the heel lifts too much. I would've grabbed those 18.2s along time ago but that solar yellow is too much.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2003
1058 posts
264 upvotes
Hamilton
The X 18.2s are nice but go a size up as I had a lot of trouble just getting the dam thing on in my size. Funny thing is the 18.4s were the most comfortable and had the best grip on the surface.
Sr. Member
Aug 13, 2006
753 posts
529 upvotes
Ottawa
traktion wrote: Yes the 2018 Nemeziz line is a perfect fit I tried all three lines includes the predator, X and copa. They all had pressure points but the Nemeziz is so stretchy like a sock.
Yep, came to the same conclusion and tried all other lines and models(including all 18+).
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 5, 2018
187 posts
183 upvotes
Montreal
rosicky1208 wrote: My account says its free shipping. It depends on account, I guess.
It's usually free shipping if you log in.
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 17, 2019
12 posts
13 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Bought a pair of X18.2 with free express shipping!

Thanks Smiling Face With Open Mouth
😎😎 Money Saved is Money Earned 😎😎
[OP]
Member
Oct 15, 2001
266 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
traktion wrote: The X 18.2s are nice but go a size up as I had a lot of trouble just getting the dam thing on in my size. Funny thing is the 18.4s were the most comfortable and had the best grip on the surface.
That's what i did and Received mine yesterday and fits very well one size up.
Member
Dec 5, 2002
268 posts
65 upvotes
Got the X's in my normal shoe size, and can barely fit into them. Once I do they are way too tight. They are going back - or PM me if you want to come pick up some 10.5s in Toronto.
Newbie
Sep 30, 2012
25 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone end up purchasing size 11s that they want to return?
I bought size 10.5 in both the X and Nemeziz 18.2 but they are too small. Am willing to sell them too rather than return them

Top