Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas.ca 40% off regular priced items Sept 9th - 15th only

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2013 7:46 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2008
1115 posts
370 upvotes

[adidas] Adidas.ca 40% off regular priced items Sept 9th - 15th only

Hey Guys,
I noticed at my gym that Goodlife Fitness is having their 40% off regular priced Adidas apparel if you use their link.
The deal is effective Monday 9th September 2013 and according to their card (see image below) is that you visit www.goodlifefitness.com. The link is http://www.shopadidas.ca/?src=Goodlife The discounted price will be reflected in the shopping cart once you add the item/s.

The normal conditions of this deal are:

Free shipping (above $50) and free returns
40% off regular priced items only
Cannot be combined with any other coupons or deals i.e. does not work on items already on sale.
Some product exclusions apply (not sure what yet)

Just checking right now and seems there are lots of restrictions unlike past similar deals, but I'm hoping this will change.

[IMG]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af3 ... 93b3cf.jpg[/IMG]
137 replies
Banned
Jan 2, 2013
115 posts
5 upvotes
Yes!!! I have been waiting for this. Time to buy a new pair of shoes.
privia
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
8731 posts
5578 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, will check it out on Monday, need some new shoes :)
Feb 27, 2009
870 posts
320 upvotes
NCR
Excellent! I was looking at getting new shoes and this beats the BOGO for 50% sale they currently have.
Jan 25, 2008
229 posts
49 upvotes
Just marked this on my calendar. Thank you OP.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4445 posts
876 upvotes
Edmonton
An off note but worthy; for some reason Adidas thinks we all speak 14 languages and attaches 6 tags into the hem of clothing. If you remove them completely you end up sowing up a hole, if you leave them be then you have a massive lump in your collar or band.

This is really a pet peave. They have good clothing but the tags are a problem.

Given a good potion of their stuff stretches well have fun finding stretchable stitching.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1427 posts
507 upvotes
Will this apply to their newer tech shoes like the Springblade and Energy Boost?

I'm guessing probably not. Last time a sale like this happened the discount codes on the newer releases didn't work.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1536 posts
1119 upvotes
Montreal
Gotta be honest, this is my favorite deal because it's the only deal where there's actually stock of stuff. Once the bigger sales start there's never anything left in decent sizes or you have to be super sharp. This is pretty much the only real sale in that sense. It doesn't matter if it's a bigger discount if they don't have your size.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1536 posts
1119 upvotes
Montreal
According to the website the BOGO 50% off is on until Sept. 15th too. Wonder how that'll work. I guess it'd be another 10% at most but everything I've got my eyes on is the new stock.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
1310 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
praying for Energy Boost to be included.
PM for $125 Code off Peloton Bike
"Life is short, running makes it seem longer."
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
Dogs aren't our whole lives......they just make our lives whole.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1536 posts
1119 upvotes
Montreal
OP I think normally it's free shipping only if you spend over 50 dollars
Dec 28, 2012
614 posts
507 upvotes
OTTAWA
i wonder if it will go live at midnight. i have my cart filled and ready to go!

AdiPower shoes and a climate shirt here we come!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1536 posts
1119 upvotes
Montreal
millsthrills wrote: i wonder if it will go live at midnight. i have my cart filled and ready to go!

AdiPower shoes and a climate shirt here we come!
LOL me too! Was thinking the same thing!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2008
1115 posts
370 upvotes
molybdenum wrote: OP I think normally it's free shipping only if you spend over 50 dollars
Used to be but shipping is free on any order, at least at the moment. Ill update the op once I know more, thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2005
3007 posts
130 upvotes
Mtl
How good is their customer service? I'm considering purchasing a pair as a gift for my dad, but he's currently away and won't get a chance to try them on until after the sale. What are the chances adidas will be willing to do an exchange (for a different size) even after the sale is over?
Price errors are the only real sales :)
I refused to be gouged by canadian retailers when purchases can be made in the U.S for a LOT less..
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6195 posts
736 upvotes
Vancouver
sparrow_69 wrote: How good is their customer service? I'm considering purchasing a pair as a gift for my dad, but he's currently away and won't get a chance to try them on until after the sale. What are the chances adidas will be willing to do an exchange (for a different size) even after the sale is over?
From my experience, they will only refund the money. You won't be able to exchange a different size or reapply the discount code for repurchase.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
1012 posts
209 upvotes
sparrow_69 wrote: How good is their customer service? I'm considering purchasing a pair as a gift for my dad, but he's currently away and won't get a chance to try them on until after the sale. What are the chances adidas will be willing to do an exchange (for a different size) even after the sale is over?
They dont do exchanges, they ask you to return the item and re-order. So if the sale is gone you're sol.