Expired Hot Deals

adidas

Face Covers back in stock - $28/3 pack

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 8:25 pm
163 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 6, 2019
120 posts
130 upvotes
Ontario
This is hot deals, if it's regular price is it really worth being here?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4262 posts
2981 upvotes
They used to be $22/3 when I bought in June. Blatant cash grab here by Adidas.

They even still have the page up with the former price stating it is out of stock. No wonder I didn't get an email notification that these were available again.
https://www.adidas.ca/en/face-covers-m- ... 08836.html
Last edited by johnnyblayze on Sep 30th, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
User avatar
Feb 22, 2020
59 posts
58 upvotes
To me it's a Fire deal so I ordered 2 packs. It'll sell out soon at the $28 price.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 7, 2007
814 posts
561 upvotes
Reebok sells the same mask. But the Adidas in blue and the Reebok in black fit better. Opposite was true for the kids sizes. Just be warned.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
5239 posts
2549 upvotes
Winnipeg
MrFinancial wrote: This is hot deals, if it's regular price is it really worth being here?
Just hide the thread if it bothers you.
This isn't a blog.
Newbie
User avatar
Feb 22, 2020
59 posts
58 upvotes
rgilld wrote: Reebok sells the same mask. But the Adidas in blue and the Reebok in black fit better. Opposite was true for the kids sizes. Just be warned.
This new batch might have fixed that.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4262 posts
2981 upvotes
Wow. Thinking Face



Embedded Chat

JANICE

Chat started at 12:32 PM
Hi, I'm Janice and I will be assisting you today!
Janice

12:32 PM
Hello, i purchased the black face covers in June for $22. https://www.adidas.ca/en/face-covers-m- ... 08836.html. They sold out so I signed up for notifications when they come back in stock. Still shows sold out but there is a new page showing the same masks for $28. What is the difference?

12:34 PM
Thank you for having interest to our product

12:35 PM
We up the price of the face mask
Janice

12:36 PM
It is quite misleading to have customers sign up for stock notifications on the original item only to raise the price and pass it off under a different product page. I had intentions to reorder these at $22 as they are good, but I won't be at the higher price.

12:39 PM
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience
Janice

12:40 PM
ok...

12:43 PM
Thank you for contacting Adidas and have a nice day
Stay safe, bye
Janice
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2674 posts
838 upvotes
Winnipeg
To those talking trash about them, I'd like to hear of better masks for cheaper as I need to buy some!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
12019 posts
108519 upvotes
Ontario
Uniqlo is wayyyyy better
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2019
719 posts
1115 upvotes
I have a set of these and would recommend them. Snug yet comfortable and breathable.

The price bump is a little annoying though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
1498 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
I find these masks too small. Even the M/L ones. I wish they made an L/XL size. They’re good masks otherwise.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 25, 2004
6699 posts
6364 upvotes
Ottawa
Serious question, I need a better fitting facemask that has a vent hole of some kind so I don't fog up my glasses constantly. That and they make me sweat LOL. Suggestions?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2133 posts
2176 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
johnnyblayze wrote: Wow. Thinking Face



Embedded Chat

JANICE

Chat started at 12:32 PM
Hi, I'm Janice and I will be assisting you today!
Janice

12:32 PM
Hello, i purchased the black face covers in June for $22. https://www.adidas.ca/en/face-covers-m- ... 08836.html. They sold out so I signed up for notifications when they come back in stock. Still shows sold out but there is a new page showing the same masks for $28. What is the difference?

12:34 PM
Thank you for having interest to our product

12:35 PM
We up the price of the face mask
Janice

12:36 PM
It is quite misleading to have customers sign up for stock notifications on the original item only to raise the price and pass it off under a different product page. I had intentions to reorder these at $22 as they are good, but I won't be at the higher price.

12:39 PM
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience
Janice

12:40 PM
ok...

12:43 PM
Thank you for contacting Adidas and have a nice day
Stay safe, bye
Janice
I would've said the same as Janice.

Karen
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 9, 2008
633 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
ended up picking up the blue pair thanks Op!

BTW Ebates has 2% now for Adidas.ca
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2019
719 posts
1115 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Uniqlo is wayyyyy better
Funny I just read someone saying they didn't like them.

I'd actually be interested in getting a set, but they're sold out. $15 for 3 is a deal.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 7, 2004
2000 posts
665 upvotes
gta
These are very very comfy. Only wear this brand. My son also love them. Bought them for $22 few months ago. Just bought 3 more packs. Price still way better compare to other brand.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 15, 2009
170 posts
239 upvotes
New Brunswickistan
I ordered these masks but from Reebok (basically the same company) in June and never received them. Had to file a missing package claim with UPS. Still waiting on Reebok to refund me Disappointed Face

EDIT: Finally contacted them through online chat and the issue has been resolved. They were also kind enough to give me a 20% off coupon for my next online purchase. Class act.
Last edited by Beagleflag on Oct 1st, 2020 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)