[adidas] Face Covers back in stock - $28/3 pack

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 8:25 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
1964 posts
598 upvotes
Toronto
zero_ wrote: I picked up this generic black mask from a local pharmacy for $3, which looks similar to the Adidas one. I thought $3 was too much for such a simple product.

Which pharmacy? Looks like a good deal.
Jun 15, 2020
34 posts
62 upvotes
KillerX wrote: I love the comments from people that have never purchased these masks. It's pretty simple, if you don't like the deal, move on. I have a ton of these masks (blue adidas and black Reebok, they are exactly the same) and they are the BEST mask me and my family have ever used.

Could you buy cheaper, less comfortable masks, sure, but unless you have tried these, you won't understand and should not be down voting this.
THIS. So much this!

Bought these and they arrived already (size L). Super comfy and easy to wear.

Considered the Uniqlo masks that everyone on on page 2 and 3 were raving about, but honestly when you include shipping, they are the same price as the adidas ones. I've spent so much money on crappy masks trying to save a few bucks (old navy masks, masks on ebay, disposables...) So glad I paid an extra few bucks for the quality.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2166 posts
1518 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyone wear these mask on a construction job site?
I'm still searching for a all day comfort mask
Dec 23, 2008
80 posts
19 upvotes
Edmonton
Bought a set. The mask itself is great but the ear loops are too tight and hurt my ears. Due to that I can only wear it for a short period of time.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12684 posts
3431 upvotes
Scarberia
kornsined wrote: Bought a set. The mask itself is great but the ear loops are too tight and hurt my ears. Due to that I can only wear it for a short period of time.
ymmv maybe mask is too small or u face is too big lol..i think all masks will hurt ur ears if u wear it for more then couple hours
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1442 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
kornsined wrote: Bought a set. The mask itself is great but the ear loops are too tight and hurt my ears. Due to that I can only wear it for a short period of time.
You guys need to buy these mask clips

https://www.amazon.ca/Holder-Elastic-Ex ... 82&sr=8-14

Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5805 posts
1801 upvotes
xCameron94x wrote: What’s unfortunate is paying close to $30 just because it has an adidas logo
Unfortunate for you, but not for others.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
6378 posts
1015 upvotes
Same here. The large size mask is fine on my face, but the ear loop is too small, thus putting pressure on the back of my ears. No such issues on all other masks I purchase (UA, Costco cloth masks, etc). It's a huge disappointment.
May 9, 2008
530 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
received mine today and they are pretty comfy for me at least, I'm a glasses wearer and noticed you really have to make sure it is positioned properly (like any mask I guess) in order not to fog up your eyeglasses.
May 15, 2011
75 posts
30 upvotes
Black M/L (& xs/s) masks are back in stock for anyone waiting for restock.
Feb 1, 2018
254 posts
140 upvotes
FatB wrote: Black M/L (& xs/s) masks are back in stock for anyone waiting for restock.
Too bad. I got the Rebook last week... Prefer Adidas for the brand though. :/
Jan 3, 2007
392 posts
12 upvotes
Thanks OP. I like the fit on these, and the breathability
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1162 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver
Got these and they are not great for those who wear glasses... lots of issue with fogging up still as the nose piece is not bendable/adjustable.... I wonder if the under armour sports mask is any better, though much more expensive.... seems to be alot more roomier and cooler as per the reviews

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)