Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Face Covers back in stock - $28/3 pack

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 8:25 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4532 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP, ignore the haters, I appreciate the notification that its back in stock even if its not a deal price-wise.

Ordered one L set in blue and one in black. Their measurements say if you're under 14cm from bridge to chin to get small, and I'm exactly 14cm and GF is 13cm, so figured better to go large. Sick of using the disposable ones.

Last edited by MrDisco on Sep 30th, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: the quoted post was removed
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5542 posts
3058 upvotes
Winnipeg
jetertmac wrote: Most people buying Adidas mask care more for the name than the mask itself

Not true. People are just looking for quality masks and the Adidas ones are.
This isn't a blog.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1478 posts
521 upvotes
GTA
jetertmac wrote: Most people buying Adidas mask care more for the name than the mask itself
Sorry, but you don't speak for most people. These masks are the most comfortable ones for my face.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1764 posts
349 upvotes
Vancouver
I understand these are quite breatheable, but its been said through research that polyester/spandex will not provide adequate protection for covid-19 protection... so how about once you place PM2.5 filters in the filter pocket... will it render it stuffy again like most face masks?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2704 posts
6120 upvotes
Mississauga
slim_shady wrote: Sorry, but you don't speak for most people. These masks are the most comfortable ones for my face.
It would be arguable, to say the least. But good to know that they are comfortable.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
I bought these when they first came out. Very comfortable, easy to wash/quick to dry, and the fit is perfect for me personally.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4532 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lush78 wrote: I bought these when they first came out. Very comfortable, easy to wash/quick to dry, and the fit is perfect for me personally.
Did you get the larger size? normal size face?

I was on the fence between small/large.
artofwar wrote: I understand these are quite breatheable, but its been said through research that polyester/spandex will not provide adequate protection for covid-19 protection... so how about once you place PM2.5 filters in the filter pocket... will it render it stuffy again like most face masks?
What research? And are you comparing it to the cheap surgical masks? That's what most people are using for disposables, obviously these won't be in the same league as the n95 masks.
Last edited by Ecsta on Sep 30th, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9435 posts
11735 upvotes
Calgary
artofwar wrote: I understand these are quite breatheable, but its been said through research that polyester/spandex will not provide adequate protection for covid-19 protection... so how about once you place PM2.5 filters in the filter pocket... will it render it stuffy again like most face masks?
These have 3 layers. They will work as intended.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
Ecsta wrote: Did you get the larger size? normal size face?

I was on the fence between small/large.
What research? And are you comparing it to the cheap surgical masks? That's what most people are using for disposables, obviously these won't be in the same league as the n95 masks.
I thought I would need the small size, but ordered the large and thankfully the fit is perfect. If nothing has changed, this will not be a very good fit for larger faces.
Nov 8, 2010
92 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
Easily one of the more comfortable reusable/washable masks that I've tried. Only thing is I wish they had 1 more size up to choose from, the M/L needs to be just a teeny tiny bit larger. It gets better the longer the wear, but still pulls on my ears a bit. But these are easy to breathe through, and I even put a PM2.5 filter in there, don't even notice it.
Nov 17, 2019
339 posts
577 upvotes
Ignore the haters OP, although this may not be a "deal" many people were waiting for more stock so thanks for the heads up! Bought a pack of the blue in Large, hope they fit better than the last masks I bought.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3052 posts
1663 upvotes
Although overpriced, these masks are comfortable. Ordering another pack
Jun 11, 2015
512 posts
719 upvotes
Montreal
The reason for the increase.
Images
  • 20200930_150750.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4532 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lush78 wrote: I thought I would need the small size, but ordered the large and thankfully the fit is perfect. If nothing has changed, this will not be a very good fit for larger faces.
That actually sounds like it'll fit me and the GF perfect then, since we're right on the fence according to their sizing chart, so I'm glad I went Large. Thanks.
Sep 6, 2007
186 posts
65 upvotes
Sherwood Park
Konowl wrote: Serious question, I need a better fitting facemask that has a vent hole of some kind so I don't fog up my glasses constantly. That and they make me sweat LOL. Suggestions?
A guide for face masks can be found here : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... dance.html
From that CDC website , "Masks with exhalation valves or vents should NOT be worn to help prevent the person wearing the mask from spreading COVID-19 to others (source control)."
Oct 19, 2010
168 posts
95 upvotes
Is there any insert slot for this mask?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)