Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Face Covers back in stock - $28/3 pack

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 8:25 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5542 posts
3058 upvotes
Winnipeg
jetertmac wrote: Politely worded jargon lol
It was pretty clear. The materials have gone up and so has the price.
This isn't a blog.
Sep 14, 2006
431 posts
129 upvotes
GTA
AC202 wrote: Easily one of the more comfortable reusable/washable masks that I've tried. Only thing is I wish they had 1 more size up to choose from, the M/L needs to be just a teeny tiny bit larger. It gets better the longer the wear, but still pulls on my ears a bit. But these are easy to breathe through, and I even put a PM2.5 filter in there, don't even notice it.
Where are you buying the PM 2.5 filters from?
Feb 20, 2006
700 posts
568 upvotes
Konowl wrote: Doesn't answer my question.
I am glad that it is bylaw to wear masks in most big cities so there is no need to waste more time on this topic.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10111 posts
8245 upvotes
Toronto
AC202 wrote: Easily one of the more comfortable reusable/washable masks that I've tried. Only thing is I wish they had 1 more size up to choose from, the M/L needs to be just a teeny tiny bit larger. It gets better the longer the wear, but still pulls on my ears a bit. But these are easy to breathe through, and I even put a PM2.5 filter in there, don't even notice it.
Does this have an insert for the filter, or did you just pop the PM2.5 filter between your mouth and the mask?
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Feb 1, 2018
350 posts
175 upvotes
Black and Blue have different type of Adidas logo. Choose the one you prefer...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7004 posts
6855 upvotes
Ottawa
hchai wrote: I am glad that it is bylaw to wear masks in most big cities so there is no need to waste more time on this topic.
Which is exaclty WHAT I do when I go to buildings, but thanks for chiming in.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3282 posts
565 upvotes
MockingJayTM wrote: Black and Blue have different type of Adidas logo. Choose the one you prefer...
I prefer black, but the other logo. Decisions.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
pswart wrote: To those talking trash about them, I'd like to hear of better masks for cheaper as I need to buy some!
Go to winners... they have a few companies, BOND Street and Point Zero being 2 of the best fitting ones, 3 for $12 to $15. Great fit, lightweight material, different patterns, colours etc, adjustable ear straps, pocket for optional filter, nose pinch, etc...
I have seen them at various WINNERS in different cities, as I know that Winners stock is hit and miss, but again, have seen many different patterns, at different stores, also have some in kids packs, 4 for $12 to $16.

This style for the most part. some different materials and patterns available at Winners.
https://www.pointzero.ca/en/masks.html

Bond street
https://www.staples.ca/search?query=bon ... 22en_CA%22
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 20, 2010
459 posts
675 upvotes
I bought 2 packs at $22 before, they work with the filters and are fairly comfy. I thought that price was marginally acceptable. Its now $28? Sheesh...
Oct 11, 2007
499 posts
399 upvotes
Montreal
Purchased these in June and still my goto daily masks. Still look new. They wash so easily and scrunch up nice and small when needed. Definitely recommended.
Oct 11, 2007
499 posts
399 upvotes
Montreal
Colk wrote: Is there any insert slot for this mask?
Yes
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
wished UA were this price..its 35 bucks for one lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
May 9, 2006
401 posts
71 upvotes
Winnipeg
MockingJayTM wrote: This covering for mouth and nose is a fashion article, intended for private use and not meeting any medical standards.
This covering has not been tested or certified as personal protection equipment. It’s not a protection mask of any kind.
LOL. Cha ching.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2850 posts
501 upvotes
Fluid wrote: I got a Staples gift card, plan to try these out. Whats the big difference between these and Adidas outside of the brand?
The material of the mask itself. The bond at one is made of cotton while the adidas one is polyester. The adidas one stretches a bit. The bond st one has an adjustable strap while the adidas has a garter-like strap, at first it is tight but either it stretched permanently or I got used to it.
Oct 19, 2006
116 posts
430 upvotes
I have to wear masks at work and after trying dozens, These are hands down the best and most comfortable. Buy a three pack and change masks everyday and throw in machine to wash.

I can tell the anti-vaxxers and covid is a government hoax type of conspiracy people are voting this post down.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2850 posts
501 upvotes
MockingJayTM wrote: This covering for mouth and nose is a fashion article, intended for private use and not meeting any medical standards.
This covering has not been tested or certified as personal protection equipment. It’s not a protection mask of any kind.
Yes, It's not in the same level as n95 mask or even those teal surgical mask.

It does help in blocking droplets which is the primary way covid spreads.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)