Locked: adidas Face Covers (Masks) 3-packs back in stock black/blue

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 12:26 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6868 posts
6495 upvotes
Calgary
nina23 wrote: Would my aliexpress mask 100pc/$15 be better than this?
No.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2059 posts
368 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: I wore the behind-the-ear loop kind of masks yesterday for a few hours, my ears hurt :(
Any alternative options which have behind the head loops instead?

(PS: I'm in TO)

get a bandana at the dollar store or something.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Dec 3, 2018
24 posts
22 upvotes
blexann wrote: maybe it will get younger people wearing masks
I can’t remember the last time I saw younger people wearing Adidas..pretty sure you have to be a pensioner..and yes I have several t-shirts 👨🏼‍🦳
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6065 posts
650 upvotes
Vancouver
These masks from UA, Adidas, Reebok, and all other reusable face masks have not adjustment on the nose bridge leaving a gap where you can breathe in droplet.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6868 posts
6495 upvotes
Calgary
SharedKnowledge wrote: I can’t remember the last time I saw younger people wearing Adidas..pretty sure you have to be a pensioner..and yes I have several t-shirts 👨🏼‍🦳
Your memory is poor.
Oct 24, 2016
127 posts
236 upvotes
nitro wrote: The sense you are a bigger douche than the other guy rocking the oversized (wired) Beats headset at the gym, sweating into the leather ear pads?
Lmao, I sense a mad ectomorph. Get swole bro
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6868 posts
6495 upvotes
Calgary
jtcb wrote: These masks from UA, Adidas, Reebok, and all other reusable face masks have not adjustment on the nose bridge leaving a gap where you can breathe in droplet.
These masks are to help prevent the mask user from spreading virus.
Jan 8, 2010
65 posts
65 upvotes
Edmonton
jtcb wrote: These masks from UA, Adidas, Reebok, and all other reusable face masks have not adjustment on the nose bridge leaving a gap where you can breathe in droplet.
These masks are not technically designed to stop droplets from getting to you. It's designed to reduce your droplets from being aerosolized. There is some reduction from others' droplets, but is not 100%. It helps, coupled with physical distancing, will reduce viral transmissions.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2563 posts
975 upvotes
Calgary
Crap, I wish now I had waited, I had ordered the Reebok one and would rather have the smaller addias logo. I wished these had no logos at all or a discreet one.
Aug 20, 2016
146 posts
278 upvotes
Ontario
These masks would look a helluva lot better without the logo on it.

Guess I'll pick up some sharpies as well.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6313 posts
1167 upvotes
Ontario
According to reviews you can place a filter in these as well. Thanks OP, if these encourage people to wear masks then we should be all for it. I picked up small for the kids and the larger size for myself/wife.
Mar 4, 2009
2881 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered mine on June 10. They still haven't shipped my order....
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1282 posts
3335 upvotes
Would be nice without the obnoxious logo. I want to protect others and myself not be a walking advertisement.
Please let me know if there are any plain similar masks without company logos. Motif and designs are fine, just not logos and company names.
I have spoken
Dec 30, 2018
40 posts
24 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: Would be nice without the obnoxious logo. I want to protect others and myself not be a walking advertisement.
Please let me know if there are any plain similar masks without company logos. Motif and designs are fine, just not logos and company names.
LOL "obnoxious" ..the logo is so small smh.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6313 posts
1167 upvotes
Ontario
Reading reviews more carefully, seems like these fit quite small. I'm now trying to cancel my order as I am over 6 feet tall, worst comes to worst I'll give them to family. I didn't know these come in a L/XL size which is what I'd likely need. Some women are complaining that the M/L barely fits them so be wary guys.
Jan 20, 2009
1808 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
i ordered the XS size by accident and i cant even cancel my order...damn.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
928 upvotes
NOYFB
I wonder if you can simply peel the logo off the mask.
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
[OP]
Dec 24, 2011
499 posts
1066 upvotes
East, Canada
Terabithia wrote: I wonder if you can simply peel the logo off the mask.
Get the black one then use a sharpie.
Jun 26, 2017
167 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If you actually read the website, they recommend you measure your face (from bridge of your nose to your chin) and if that distance is greater than 14 cm, then get the M/L size. Otherwise it's best to order XS/S size instead.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7120 posts
4849 upvotes
I believe the initial batch sold out a couple weekends ago. Remember putting a pack in my cart, and they sold out 15 mins later. (News story corroborates a similar situation in the US: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/adidas- ... um=twitter)

EDIT: Sold out in 15 mins in Canada back on May 30. I originally put a pack in my cart after seeing it here: