Locked: adidas Face Covers (Masks) 3-packs back in stock black/blue

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 12:26 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10864 posts
83102 upvotes
Ontario
chadw01 wrote: anything special about these masks apart from being a walking billboard for adidas?
no. they do have a reebok brand. same quality. no discount at the outlet store.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10864 posts
83102 upvotes
Ontario
SammyDavis wrote: Why do you worry about what other people wear? Any mask is better than none.
people laughed at me when I wear it in Jan - March. Then.......they finally woke up.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6553 posts
1105 upvotes
kinda sad seeing big companies come up with ways to make more money during pandemic.
I would rather support those who used their own money to 3D print PPE to medical staffs.
These masks should be given away as free items with other purchases to help stop the spread of the virus.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3269 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks. ordered
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4884 posts
519 upvotes
BC
bought some... lots of review saying they are too small..

u get weird looks when wearing mask outside bigger cities.. when i went to groceries stores and other shops outside of vancouver lower mainland.. rarely anyone wear mask, even groceries workers dont wear mask or gloves..
Aug 3, 2019
540 posts
314 upvotes
I ordered M/L hopefully it fits
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1618 posts
1143 upvotes
Vancouver
almasyseifer wrote: Would be nice without the obnoxious logo. I want to protect others and myself not be a walking advertisement.
Please let me know if there are any plain similar masks without company logos. Motif and designs are fine, just not logos and company names.
By that logic, the only shirts you wear are plain coloured shirts with no logo because almost all clothing brands will show their logo one way or another. Same with shoes.

Hope you're not a sports fan and have sports merch.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4472 posts
4782 upvotes
Alberta
According to their site, I measured 12cm from bridge of my nose to chin. They say I should be size small, but the comments about small sizing have me concerned.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1283 posts
3337 upvotes
Grimlocks wrote: LOL "obnoxious" ..the logo is so small smh.
Sure thing buddy but when I can see it from the other side of the street, it is not small to me.
renoldman wrote: I wanted to see the same, especially if they are making use mandatory on TTC.
Here are a couple websites that I found that ship in Canada .... prices for shipped to GTA address:
Great, thanks!! And glad someone else is responding with the actual information I was seeking and not to jump at my throat for simply wanting a mast without a company logo on it.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 24th, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate quote
I have spoken
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
5182 posts
2505 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: Would be nice without the obnoxious logo. I want to protect others and myself not be a walking advertisement.
Please let me know if there are any plain similar masks without company logos. Motif and designs are fine, just not logos and company names.
I wanted to see the same, especially if they are making use mandatory on TTC.

Here are a couple websites that I found that ship in Canada .... prices for shipped to GTA address:

3 for $5 + $9.99 shipping + taxes = $16.94 = $5.65 each
https://ca.shopatshowcase.com/collectio ... 5727038530

10 for $29 + 12.97 shipping + taxes = $47.43 = $4.74 each
https://www.blankapparel.ca/bags-access ... k-10-packs

10 for $26.60 + 13.38 shipping + taxes = $45.18 = $4.52 each
https://t-shirt.ca/1004-m-o-antimicrobi ... k-10-pack/

blankapparel and t-shirt.ca have the same inventory levels, so just different storefronts and shipping cost for some reason. If you order more, shipping costs are spread out over more units, but for a quick comparison, these adidas ones cost $24.86 for 3 or $8.29 each.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
2095 posts
681 upvotes
Nice, ordered the blue ones. Used GCR as well like my Reebok order for another 4% back hopefully.

These look handy to use in the winter for running.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15685 posts
3552 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
YYZ FI RE wrote: I'm assuming yours are disposable, these are reusable. IIRC, 3-layer surgical masks are better for protection though less cost effective as these can be used many more times.
Buy 3-4 of those and cycle them, given that any virus etc doesnt stay on the surface for more than 48 hours.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15685 posts
3552 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
How are people picking sizes when its ONE SIZE??
Mar 27, 2016
397 posts
354 upvotes
Vancouver
Got 1 pack to try, thanks OP
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4472 posts
4782 upvotes
Alberta
weedb0y wrote: How are people picking sizes when its ONE SIZE??
They sell M/L and XS/S

Any adults ordered and fit the size small? According to their sizing instructions, I should be small, but I'm unsure if that's what I should order according to comments.

https://www.adidas.ca/en/face_covers
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1948 posts
581 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
chadw01 wrote: anything special about these masks apart from being a walking billboard for adidas?
Yeah I never wear any logos until some company pays me to. Thats just how i roll.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2003
2024 posts
291 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Why do you worry about what other people wear? Any mask is better than none.
With logic like that, I guess you better wrap your kids in bubblepack in case they slip and fall because anything is better than none.
Oct 22, 2007
187 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered the Adult and Small. Older parents needed a mask for groceries etc. I have the filters, so this would be good for them.

I'll keep a few for the gym, running, shopping etc.

Even barbershops now require you to wear a mask for a haircut. Might as well just keep it in the car when required, can't really go wrong for $7.

Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15685 posts
3552 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Lush78 wrote: They sell M/L and XS/S

Any adults ordered and fit the size small? According to their sizing instructions, I should be small, but I'm unsure if that's what I should order according to comments.

https://www.adidas.ca/en/face_covers
Yes, realized I had a brain fart.. ordered L/M, fit the criteria listed (distance between nose bridge of 14cm or higher)
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2003
2024 posts
291 upvotes
oilwong wrote: These masks are not technically designed to stop droplets from getting to you. It's designed to reduce your droplets from being aerosolized. There is some reduction from others' droplets, but is not 100%. It helps, coupled with physical distancing, will reduce viral transmissions.
Exactly. What people don't seem to grasp is these are totally ineffective if the infected person pulls it off as they sneeze (which is a natural reaction) Unless, you all are telling me you are going to sneeze into the mask and keep it on until you get home to change it out!?