Locked: adidas Face Covers (Masks) 3-packs back in stock black/blue

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 12:26 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4884 posts
519 upvotes
BC
Got mine instore, love them so far. Better than all ive used so far.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1921 posts
352 upvotes
North York
Under Armour came out with their version, looks well made.

link
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4884 posts
519 upvotes
BC
brutal wrote: Under Armour came out with their version, looks well made.

link
Yes but more expensive. 4x the price of adidas. And those are sports mask for work out and athletes. And they dont ship till mid aug
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1676 posts
1330 upvotes
Toronto
Got mine today. Ordered on June 21. They fit surprisingly well but I have a small head. I can imagine how it might be uncomfortable for people with normal sized heads
Oct 26, 2005
382 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Adidas Disclaimers

-This covering for mouth and nose is a fashion article, intended for private use and not meeting any medical standards.

-This covering has not been tested or certified as personal protection equipment. It’s not a protection mask of any kind.

-This covering is not suitable for use in health care, nursing homes or any other use case requiring a reduction of exposure to airborne contaminants.

-This covering will not provide protection to you or others from spreading viruses. Worn over your mouth and nose it can limit the spread of droplets.

-This covering is not meeting standards like DIN149, EN143 or others like issued by NIOSH,
aknny
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2045 posts
487 upvotes
Waterloo
Mr_Fanta wrote: Just ordered some PM 2.5 filters online, but don't know when they will arrive since they are from abroad. For the time being, I did the same and bought 2 rolls of blue shop towels and will start using them with any mask that have pockets for a filter. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
If you are looking for some 2.5 filters that are shipped from Canada (although made in China): https://www.amazon.ca/Weddingstar-Prote ... r=8-3&th=1

Just make sure you choose to buy from Weddingstar. I received mine within a couple of days.
| Fractal Design Meshify C | LG 27GL850 (2) | AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | MSI Gaming X Radeon 5700XT | 16GB G.SKill Trident Z RGB | ASUS ROG Strix B450 | XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe | Razer BlackWidow Elite | Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed |
Jan 4, 2008
748 posts
352 upvotes
Mississauga
How quick does Adidas ship the mask?

And how would I know which size to get? I see s/xs and m/l as the 2 sizes.

I'm getting some kind on amazon but it looks small and some said it gets damaged easily. Not sure if I should get these just incase it sells out, but don't wanna spend $20+ if I won't need them either.
Last edited by dxbender on Jun 30th, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
4315 posts
2342 upvotes
In a previous post, I asked who actually washed these masks before wearing them. Nobody replied, so it's safe for me to assume that the answer was NO! Everyone just took them out of the package and started wearing them immediately. LOL My inquiry was simply to find out how they fit after a machine wash in hot water.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1676 posts
1330 upvotes
Toronto
Is it ok to wear these masks more than once before washing?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
4186 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
Got my blue and black size small today. Definitely a little too small and the elastics on the black hurt my ears. Hopefully it stretches out after washing
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
4315 posts
2342 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Is it ok to wear these masks more than once before washing?
Just did my laundry and washed all 3 new masks before wearing them for the first time. Ready to try them out tomorrow on Canada Day with blue shop towel inserted into the pocket as a filter. I'm pretty sure plenty of RFD members wore them without washing. I followed the textbook below. LOL

This covering for mouth and nose is a fashion article, intended for private use and not meeting any medical standards.

This covering has not been tested or certified as personal protection equipment. It’s not a protection mask of any kind.

This covering is not suitable for use in health care, nursing homes or any other use case requiring a reduction of exposure to airborne contaminants.

This covering will not provide protection to you or others from spreading viruses. Worn over your mouth and nose it can limit the spread of droplets.

Wash before every use at 60°C using regular detergent. Wash before first use.

Change covering when fabric becomes moisturized.

Wearing the covering will not replace hygiene standards. Stay home, when possible. Keep distance. Wash hands with soap regularly. Don’t touch the covering during wear.

This covering is not meeting standards like DIN149, EN143 or others like issued by NIOSH, e.g., and has not been certified to meet any of these standards.

https://www.adidas.ca/en/face-covers-m- ... 08837.html
Feb 15, 2014
119 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
yesnomaybe wrote: Got mine today. Ordered on June 21. They fit surprisingly well but I have a small head. I can imagine how it might be uncomfortable for people with normal sized heads

Which size did you order?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4884 posts
519 upvotes
BC
Mr_Fanta wrote: In a previous post, I asked who actually washed these masks before wearing them. Nobody replied, so it's safe for me to assume that the answer was NO! Everyone just took them out of the package and started wearing them immediately. LOL My inquiry was simply to find out how they fit after a machine wash in hot water.
Most new clothing should wash before use.. “washing new clothes “reduces the content of chemicals,” especially residual chemicals that may be left over from the manufacturing process
After use, I just rub them with soap and warm water and then hang them to dry
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1676 posts
1330 upvotes
Toronto
doefficient wrote: Which size did you order?
M/L
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
4315 posts
2342 upvotes
On Canada Day, I tried my M/L black mask which was machine washed in hot water before wearing. Instructions say to "tumble dry low", but I tumble dried hot because I had other laundry thrown in. Here's the verdict, I liked the masks and how they feel and look, but they left a gap in fitting. Honestly, I don't feel I have a small face. However, because of the gap I'm thinking of buying 3 blue masks this time to try out XS/S size. That way I have both colours. LOL
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4794 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
Mr_Fanta wrote: On Canada Day, I tried my M/L black mask which was machine washed in hot water before wearing. Instructions say to "tumble dry low", but I tumble dried hot because I had other laundry thrown in. Here's the verdict, I liked the masks and how they feel and look, but they left a gap in fitting. Honestly, I don't feel I have a small face. However, because of the gap I'm thinking of buying 3 blue masks this time to try out XS/S size. That way I have both colours. LOL
Oh so it's fog free for you?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
4315 posts
2342 upvotes
Mr. Robo wrote: Oh so it's fog free for you?
Nope, they still fog up like crazy. However, they looked so damn Smiling Face With Sunglasses that lots of compliments were thrown my way at the Canada Day BBQ pool party I attended yesterday. LOL
Apr 25, 2020
196 posts
61 upvotes
Waited for this one. thanks!
May 28, 2012
11470 posts
3862 upvotes
Saskatoon
Here's the thread in Request A Deal for face mask deals: Where can we buy face masks?