Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

HOLIDAY DEALS - EXTRA 50% OFF OUTLET

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2022 9:43 am
Apr 18, 2017
556 posts
191 upvotes
Mississauga
Anybody still hasn't received their order from the Black Friday Sale? I still haven't received mine and I'm in the GTA. Adidas support is not very helpful at all saying delays are normal and I should wait a few more days.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Wow those cold.rdy ub's just came out, and half price already, nice!
I wouldn't be surprised to see more recently released Ultraboost 21 go on sale/clearance. Ultraboost 22 just came out in the US and other parts of the world.

Side note: UB22 has only very, very minor changes. If you hated the UB21, then you are not going to like the UB22. If you like the UB21, then just buy the UB21, you aren't really missing anything by waiting for the next version.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
Damn, I couldve had the Adios Pro 2 for $133 which wouldve been INSANE.

oh wellLoudly Crying Face
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
3046 posts
5002 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
dyords wrote: Anybody still hasn't received their order from the Black Friday Sale? I still haven't received mine and I'm in the GTA. Adidas support is not very helpful at all saying delays are normal and I should wait a few more days.
I got my orders but I’m from Vancouver
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
3046 posts
5002 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
Balduno wrote: The outlet items that I did look at all were final sale
They weren’t final sale before would they still accept return from Black Friday sale
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
89lilangel wrote: They weren’t final sale before would they still accept return from Black Friday sale
Yep. I printed a return label yesterday for something I ordered from the Black Friday sale.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Annoyed I can't even exchange as I know my size but one shirt has tighter sleeves than normal.
Mar 23, 2004
47726 posts
13892 upvotes
Markham
Variability wrote: Annoyed I can't even exchange as I know my size but one shirt has tighter sleeves than normal.
never hurts to try to talk to chat, worst answer you can get is a no.
89lilangel wrote: They weren’t final sale before would they still accept return from Black Friday sale
Check your order on the adidas website. If the exchange/return button is there, you can still return:

Images
  • Screenshot_2.png
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: Damn, I couldve had the Adios Pro 2 for $133 which wouldve been INSANE.

oh wellLoudly Crying Face
Unless you have tiny feet, you never had a chance. Only the smallest sizes were left before the sale.
May 12, 2009
814 posts
380 upvotes
They sent my order overnight as a thank you gift. I'm very impressed.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
Managed to snipe a pair of the Run DMC Superstars for $64. Got the UPS shipping notification, should arrive before Christmas. Frikin' sweet.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote: Unless you have tiny feet, you never had a chance. Only the smallest sizes were left before the sale.

Thanks, I feel better now 🥲
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
dyords wrote: Anybody still hasn't received their order from the Black Friday Sale? I still haven't received mine and I'm in the GTA. Adidas support is not very helpful at all saying delays are normal and I should wait a few more days.
I ordered 3 days ago and got my order yesterday. I'm in GTA as well, so not sure why your order took that long. Maybe due to an item?
Dec 13, 2021
4 posts
I'm in the same situation as you. I'm going to try canceling the order at this point.
Apr 18, 2017
556 posts
191 upvotes
Mississauga
cube007 wrote: I'm in the same situation as you. I'm going to try canceling the order at this point.
have you talked to support? what did they say? what shoe did you order? could be product stock related. I ordered the Adios Pro 2.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
3046 posts
5002 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
angel_wing0 wrote: never hurts to try to talk to chat, worst answer you can get is a no.

Check your order on the adidas website. If the exchange/return button is there, you can still return:

Thanks I see it
Dec 13, 2021
4 posts
dyords wrote: have you talked to support? what did they say? what shoe did you order? could be product stock related. I ordered the Adios Pro 2.
Yeah I did speak with support, they told me if it doesn't get delivered by the end of the week, they'll take the "appropriate action" (assuming its a refund). I ordered a hockey jersey.
Aug 30, 2007
966 posts
140 upvotes
Richmond
Sigh some of you guys got your packages in 1-3 days.. meanwhile one of my packages has been assigned to TForce again and a package going from Surrey, BC to Richmond, BC is expected to be delivered Dec 23… wtf?