Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

adidas pure boost go shoes (white) $85

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2018 2:21 am
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2551 posts
1071 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone with 15% off code still?

Student discount code isnt working on the black shoes.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
cn_habs wrote: Are these shoes for walking? I love my R2's.
I walk in all of my shoes.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2332 posts
710 upvotes
Alberta
boblahblaw wrote: Those PM'ing me to share more codes- I won't be doing so. Shared 30+ codes for no other reason than to share with the community but was threatened by RFD mods (ban notice) for sharing codes (something about affecting RFD relationship with Adidas for "pay for play" codes that they share). Done with RFD, will share on reddit etc going forward.
Thanks for the work.
Where do RFD people hang out on reddit?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1856 upvotes
Kingston
boblahblaw wrote: Those PM'ing me to share more codes- I won't be doing so. Shared 30+ codes for no other reason than to share with the community but was threatened by RFD mods (ban notice) for sharing codes (something about affecting RFD relationship with Adidas for "pay for play" codes that they share). Done with RFD, will share on reddit etc going forward.
Thanks for sharing this. Disappointing to see what was once a community site turn ever more corporate in nature.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5701 posts
3662 upvotes
GTA
Received the pureboost go last night. Not being a sneakerhead, I wasn't too familiar with these but I already own a pair of Cloudfoam Ultimates and figured I'd give these a try.

They're comfortable but a little disappointed in the material. I figured it'd be more like the Ultimates but these are a lot thinner in the lip. Almost feels like I could accidentally rip them while slipping them on.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2164 posts
143 upvotes
If anyone has a code they are not going to use and would like to share, please message me.
Jul 25, 2015
912 posts
734 upvotes
Glad they didnt have any black in my size.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)