Hot Deals

[adidas & Reebok] The adidas & Reebok Warehouse Sale (Mississauga)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2019 10:40 pm
[OP]
Apr 13, 2019
0 posts
6 upvotes
toronto

The adidas & Reebok Warehouse Sale (Mississauga)

Deal Link:
Price:
up to 80%
Savings:
up to 80%
Expiry:
April 21, 2019
Retailer:
adidas & Reebok
https://www.styledemocracy.com/event/ad ... democracy/

Get ready for the GTA’s biggest warehouse sale event of the year!

StyleDemocracy is bringing the adidas & Reebok Warehouse Sale back to the International Centre in Mississauga for one weekend only.

From Thursday, April 18 to Sunday, April 21, save up to 80% on adidas and Reebok on a huge selection of apparel, footwear, and accessories.

This Easter weekend, we’re extending shopping hours to give you even more time to shop and hunt for your favourite adidas and Reebok pieces — there’ll be tons of gems at the sale for men, women, and children, so bring the whole family!

As always, StyleDemocracy Insiders will receive an additional 10% off on opening day — if you haven’t signed up already, sign up to be an Insider here.

When:

Thursday, April 18 to Sunday, April 21, 2019

Thursday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Saturday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

*Please note: Doors are subject to close early based on lineups and capacity. Doors may close up to 2 hours before the event closes. 

Where:

The International Centre (Hall 6)
6900 Airport Rd.
Mississauga, Ontario

Details: 

Free parking | All payments accepted
52 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1383 posts
189 upvotes
Woodbridge
Thank you. I think I’ll go on Saturday when there’s price drops
May 12, 2012
444 posts
327 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Well fudge...hoping this wouldn't get posted ahead of time...may not be worth going now. Place is a zoo usually, but I was able to score some joggers and sweats I went last time for around$30 each. Aw well, I'll take a look at the line on day one and see how it looks. Wonder if we'll get those people who haul bags full like the Ted Baker sale.
Last edited by Ferny111 on Apr 15th, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 5, 2018
72 posts
81 upvotes
Ferny111 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 12:05 am
Well fudge...hoping this wouldn't get posted ahead of time...may not be worth going now. Aw well, I'll take a look at the line on day one and see how it looks. Wonder if we'll get those people who haul bags full like the Ted Baker sale.
Lmao
Jan 17, 2009
788 posts
600 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
FYI Amex sent out an invite for front of the line that lets you in Wednesday April 17 2-9pm, so not sure i'd rush to get there Thursday haha.

Is it usually worth going?
Mar 10, 2017
157 posts
107 upvotes
Went last year on the first day at 5pm. Spent 45 minutes in line to get in. By the time I got in, there was only sizes L-XL left in clothing. For shoes, I saw tons of sizes 6-8, very little 9 & 10. Tbh, the best time to go to these sales is opening. Otherwise, its a huge waste of time. I ended up getting nothing unfortunately.
My horn can pierce the sky
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
1934 posts
2107 upvotes
Are the pricing up to 80% really ?

Rephrasing that, would I get a runner shoe for 15$?
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1116 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:19 am
Are the pricing up to 80% really ?

Rephrasing that, would I get a runner shoe for 15$?
never seen any shoes at these sales for less than $25-$30.
Aug 29, 2012
13 posts
3 upvotes
Ecsta wrote: FYI Amex sent out an invite for front of the line that lets you in Wednesday April 17 2-9pm, so not sure i'd rush to get there Thursday haha.

Is it usually worth going?
I never got this email. Could I hypothetically just go at that time and show my Amex?
Jan 17, 2009
788 posts
600 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
traviscr0ss wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:28 am
I never got this email. Could I hypothetically just go at that time and show my Amex?
Nope you had to RSVP there was a limited number of tickets.. I just looked and its shown as sold out so they must've all been claimed.

Just wanted to let people know if they go first thing Thursday and wonder why the good stuff is already gone haha.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1116 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
Ecsta wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 11:06 am
Nope you had to RSVP there was a limited number of tickets.. I just looked and its shown as sold out so they must've all been claimed.
where do you see this? care to share the url ?
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1140 posts
224 upvotes
Any idea how much i would be paying for tshirts ? The dri-fit equivalent of Nike.
Those are regularly on sale for around $15 at Nike warehouse outlet.
Nov 12, 2016
38 posts
9 upvotes
These things are always hyped up for no reason -- end of year clearance stuff is what is sold here 90% of the time. Someone can correct me if I am wrong Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

You can get 50% off the current Adidas and Reebok gear from their location in Vaughan at hwy 27 and hwy 7. They have sproadic events with GoodLife Gym members and Mercedes-Benz 1-2 times a year. (I am sure they do with other corporate partners, but these 2 companies I have gone with several times)
Apr 11, 2012
69 posts
22 upvotes
TORONTO
bookie6ix wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 11:16 am
You can get 50% off the current Adidas and Reebok gear from their location in Vaughan at hwy 27 and hwy 7. They have sproadic events with GoodLife Gym members and Mercedes-Benz 1-2 times a year. (I am sure they do with other corporate partners, but these 2 companies I have gone with several times)
So we have to be affiliated with certain organizations to shop at this particular location? I'm looking to get a pair of NMDs.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1205 posts
376 upvotes
Toronto
i looking to buy a pair of Indoor Turf Soccer Cleats that are the "Sock" type. to prevent these annoying black beads coming into the shoe while gaming...

would they have those? i don't mind if it's outdated.