Expired Hot Deals

Adidas and Reebok Warehouse Sale (up to 80% off)

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2018 1:22 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1972 posts
709 upvotes
I am quite surprise lots of people do not have to work. Have you been to the mall on a weekdays? Lucky folks
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
May 22, 2018
1 posts
There are very few deals in this sale. It is not worthy of you coming at all! I wanted to start a $300 shopping spree but ended less than $120.

There are very few “high end” original stuff; most of which are just regular adidas.

On the Reebok side, I saw a Ronda Rousy hoodie and god I wished I found this two years ago. I would have been happy.

I spent 1.5hours to get in and another 1.5 hour( not sure. Still in line) to checkout. This is brutal...
Images
  • 7048B45F-DD8E-4E5B-8E8D-F2C44CA2576F.jpeg
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1520 posts
291 upvotes
Woodbridge
xpressmerchant wrote: I am quite surprise lots of people do not have to work. Have you been to the mall on a weekdays? Lucky folks
I was just at Toronto premium yesterday at 2pm and the parking lots were just about all full
Apr 11, 2012
392 posts
80 upvotes
Moon
xpressmerchant wrote: I am quite surprise lots of people do not have to work. Have you been to the mall on a weekdays? Lucky folks
whatsinaname wrote: I was just at Toronto premium yesterday at 2pm and the parking lots were just about all full
That is the million dollar question I always ask myself. I always wonder where do they get money from to spend if they are not working? :rolleyes:
Jan 19, 2007
585 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
I know right!?
I work close by and started work at 630 AM today so I could go there during lunch time. Got there, took 1 look and said "NOPE!" and went back to the office. On the plus side, I get to go home at 3PM today...
Oct 25, 2017
26 posts
9 upvotes
Do they sell uncaged ultraboosts at these or no?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
5026 posts
1110 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
whatsinaname wrote: I was just at Toronto premium yesterday at 2pm and the parking lots were just about all full
That's normal during weekend and holidays.

Freedom Mobile

Jun 4, 2006
558 posts
184 upvotes
GTA
Guys i am in line about to pay, got in at 3 after waiting in line for 2 hours. Once we got in, most of the decent shoes were
gone, but was able to snag some clothes.

Overall this is not as good as the last Adidas sale and I doubt I will return next year.

**** Update 5/25/2018 ****

Just went back since I was in the area, no line ups, but even crappier shoe selection, just really only cleats left.
was in and out in 5 minutes.
Last edited by Carbooja on May 23rd, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 24, 2014
386 posts
368 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
Carbooja wrote: Guys i am in line about to pay, got in at 3 after waiting in line for 2 hours. Once we got in, most of the decent shoes were
gone, but was able to snag some clothes.

Overall this is not as good as the last Adidas sale and I doubt I will return next year.
Thanks for letting us know and saving us time and hassle! upvote for you!
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2016 posts
341 upvotes
was gonna head up now after work but looks like I won't even bother. Thanks all.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Nov 24, 2014
386 posts
368 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
curious though...anyone see any offerings of Crossfit branded workout clothes/shoes available?
Jun 4, 2006
558 posts
184 upvotes
GTA
Clothes there is still a good selection, shoes are crap unless you’re between size 5-7.
Sep 11, 2013
17 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
jurassicworld wrote: curious though...anyone see any offerings of Crossfit branded workout clothes/shoes available?
Yes to CrossFit clothes and hairbands etc , I didn't see any branded shoes except powerlift shoes .
I talked to a staff and he most of the stuff they have is on the floor already and by the time I left all the good items were gone
Nov 27, 2004
879 posts
240 upvotes
d1ulove3 wrote: Line-up outside, no time to spend 1 - 2 hours lining here and there.
Probably the same people who line-up for Costco Gas :facepalm: