Expired Hot Deals

Adidas and Reebok Warehouse Sale (up to 80% off)

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2018 1:22 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1761 posts
478 upvotes
Just got perkopolis email for extra 10% off today only wish they had posted earlier
Feb 24, 2018
293 posts
141 upvotes
Question...I wanna get a pair of black sneakers (not the originals but the more comfy actual sneakers) that are usually $100-150. Not ultraboost but something good. Do they have lots of those types in stock in the $40-50 range or should I shop elsewhere for that?

I also have an outlet in my city and a student e-mail discount which usually brings those types of shoes down to $70-80 or cheaper if it's Reebok.
Banned
May 18, 2018
4 posts
5 upvotes
bought some adidas 16.1 soccer cleats for $39.99 two years ago.
Jun 4, 2006
560 posts
184 upvotes
GTA
PHuth2 wrote: Question...I wanna get a pair of black sneakers (not the originals but the more comfy actual sneakers) that are usually $100-150. Not ultraboost but something good. Do they have lots of those types in stock in the $40-50 range or should I shop elsewhere for that?

I also have an outlet in my city and a student e-mail discount which usually brings those types of shoes down to $70-80 or cheaper if it's Reebok.
Not really, most of the stock that was out there is stuff you won't normally buy (Ugly colours, cleats, boots, soccer shoes,)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
5031 posts
1111 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Carbooja wrote: Not really, most of the stock that was out there is stuff you won't normally buy (Ugly colours, cleats, boots, soccer shoes,)
The best shoes are the ugly colors for me.

Freedom Mobile

Apr 11, 2012
393 posts
81 upvotes
Moon
Anything left at this sale? Is it worth going?
Jan 5, 2017
298 posts
109 upvotes
I've been to these sales before. It's quite the scene. Like someone said about the Costco at Warden and Ellsemere - a Thunderdome.

I stay away like the plague.
Apr 11, 2012
393 posts
81 upvotes
Moon
I have been there twice before in past and was able to find few goodies. I think the best one was 4 years ago where they had shoes in the box and very well arranged on the table sorted by sizes.
Apr 11, 2012
393 posts
81 upvotes
Moon
Went yesterday and it is huge disappointment. Not worth it anymore. They should stop doing this.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1979 posts
730 upvotes
jaggu2001 wrote: Went yesterday and it is huge disappointment. Not worth it anymore. They should stop doing this.
Why should they stop? So many people are there lining up lol.
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Apr 11, 2012
393 posts
81 upvotes
Moon
xpressmerchant wrote: Why should they stop? So many people are there lining up lol.
True but very few people really buying it and even that is very few items compared to past ones. Check out lines used to be way longer than the line outside. Not anymore. The place was almost empty compared to the earlier years. In terms of people and items as well.Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
5031 posts
1111 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
xpressmerchant wrote: Why should they stop? So many people are there lining up lol.
I was one of the people lining up there, but now no more I just wait for Nike friends and family event as I get better deal mo need to line up that long.

Freedom Mobile