Expired Hot Deals

adidas

IN-STORE : 50% storewide (exceptions apply), stackable with Creators Club 15% Welcome coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 2:23 pm
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
72 posts
165 upvotes

[adidas] IN-STORE : 50% storewide (exceptions apply), stackable with Creators Club 15% Welcome coupon

Adidas Factory Outlet stores (around Montreal at least, but I assume it's nationwide) are offering 50% off storewide. The usual exceptions apply (green pricetags, EXCLUDED signs).

Some great prices can be found however. I saw 4-5 styles of Ultraboost 19, DNA, 20 priced at $211.99 with white pricetags, meaning they are eligible for the 50% discount. Down to $106. Many NMDs, many ZX 2K BOOST styles were eligible for this discount as well!

If you sign up with Adidas Creators Club, you'll receive a 15% off coupon code that works in store (as well as online). This code works on top of the 50% off promo, resulting in some of the lowest prices I've seen from Adidas in a while.

Result : I paid $57.35 for a pair of ZX 2K BOOST after this discount. I also bought a nice Ultraboost 4.0 DNA for $90.09.

Note that available sizing was very limited in the 2 stores I visited for eligible product. YMMV of course. Less patient RFDers may want to browse the online sale instead!
Last edited by fleeecy on Sep 12th, 2021 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Apr 21, 2017
479 posts
513 upvotes
Chelsea
FYI, went to Adidas Outlet at Tanger Kanata (today) and it was probably the worst prices/deals I’ve seen in a while. No 50% anywhere.

Was the first time shopping in a mall/physical outlet in two years, and I clearly remembered why I’d rather shop online.
Aug 31, 2018
223 posts
430 upvotes
where are the other Factory stores around Montreal aside from the one at Mirabel outlets?
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
72 posts
165 upvotes
Sinco5 wrote: where are the other Factory stores around Montreal aside from the one at Mirabel outlets?
There is one at the Faubourg Boisbriand mall, near Homesense and another at the Carrefour Rive-Sud in Boucherville (near IKEA)
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
72 posts
165 upvotes
SimonL556 wrote: FYI, went to Adidas Outlet at Tanger Kanata (today) and it was probably the worst prices/deals I’ve seen in a while. No 50% anywhere.

Was the first time shopping in a mall/physical outlet in two years, and I clearly remembered why I’d rather shop online.
The Ottawa Adidas Outlet is tiny and poorly stocked, true! Been there a few times.

I hope this 50% offer is available outside of Quebec!
Nov 30, 2020
138 posts
203 upvotes
" Creators Club 15% Welcome coupon"->Can we use this on green tags?
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
72 posts
165 upvotes
Noobiedeals wrote: " Creators Club 15% Welcome coupon"->Can we use this on green tags?
I would assume that it works, yes.

However, green pricetags are far from good deals in those stores. None of the merchandise with green tags is actually new; adidas.ca has had those items come and go out on deep discount before them being shipped to outlet stores at full retail price, with green tags.

Just a head's up !
Last edited by fleeecy on Sep 12th, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6049 posts
4490 upvotes
M-Arkham
the vaughan mills adidas outlet used to be good, but now it got crappy selection n prices ain't that great
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
72 posts
165 upvotes
Interesting how two people managed to downvote because they couldn't get the deal. Stores won't open until tomorrow LOL
Nov 9, 2015
61 posts
86 upvotes
Anyone have luck getting the 15% off? I signed up for the creators club, then found a button to sign up for the newsletter for 15% off. Yet to receive any sort of email.

Edit: I did receive the email eventually. I tried using the code on a pair of their Five Ten climbing shoes marked 40% off but it did not work.
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
72 posts
165 upvotes
Stephen9o3 wrote: Anyone have luck getting the 15% off? I signed up for the creators club, then found a button to sign up for the newsletter for 15% off. Yet to receive any sort of email.

Edit: I did receive the email eventually. I tried using the code on a pair of their Five Ten climbing shoes marked 40% off but it did not work.
This 15% code only works on full price items online, indeed.

In store, it stacks on top of existing promos.
Jul 17, 2019
77 posts
146 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
fleeecy wrote:
There is one at the Faubourg Boisbriand mall, near Homesense and another at the Carrefour Rive-Sud in Boucherville (near IKEA)
Which one did you shop from? Also, do you know the sale end date?
😎 Money Saved is Money Earned 😎
Aug 7, 2021
19 posts
76 upvotes
It's crazy how I didn't even consider this could be for retail locations before clicking. Online shopping has ruined me, although I hope you guys find some good shit.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1311 posts
869 upvotes
Montreal
fleeecy wrote: Interesting how two people managed to downvote because they couldn't get the deal. Stores won't open until tomorrow LOL
Pretty sure people thought it was an online deal and were disappointed to find that it was in-store because... well, I don't even know what that is anymore. Plus, essentially all adidas deals on RFD have been for the online store.
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
72 posts
165 upvotes
heartbug18 wrote: Which one did you shop from? Also, do you know the sale end date?
I visited the Mirabel and Boisbriand locations (which are about a 10-15 min drive away from one another). Both were reasonably stocked with product to sell.

AFAIK Adidas doesn't advertise the dates of its sales in store, probably to add to the treasure hunt aspect of its offerings. Nike outlets work the same way (and Nike locations only offer a very low 20% off their clearance merchandise these days).
Jul 2, 2018
32 posts
24 upvotes
Adidas @ Toronto Premium Outlets also has 50% off on select items but stock is limited. Good deal if you see something you like.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2037 posts
800 upvotes
Richmond, ON
None of my 4 codes worked with the 40% off pf shoes.

Anyone able to get it stacked?
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5507 posts
3926 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Often times I find the Adidas or Nike stores have better sales nowadays than outlets lol.
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
72 posts
165 upvotes
cazzo1980 wrote: None of my 4 codes worked with the 40% off pf shoes.

Anyone able to get it stacked?
Sorry, wrong thread! This one covers in-store deals.