Careers

Admission to seneca college

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 4:34 am
[OP]
Jan 22, 2018
3 posts

Admission to seneca college

Hi. I am form Dubai and I am studying in an Indian school. I have got 80% in 10th grade and my predicted score in 12th grade is 70% in English and 60-65% in Maths, 60% in computer, 60% in Physics and 65% in chemistry. I will be applying to accountancy and finance in Seneca college. Is there any possibility for me to get into seneca college with this score?
13 replies
Banned
Aug 19, 2016
1903 posts
758 upvotes
Goutam wrote: Hi. I am form Dubai and I am studying in an Indian school. I have got 80% in 10th grade and my predicted score in 12th grade is 70% in English and 60-65% in Maths, 60% in computer, 60% in Physics and 65% in chemistry. I will be applying to accountancy and finance in Seneca college. Is there any possibility for me to get into seneca college with this score?
Don't worry, they will take anyone who applied.
I mean, I got close to 50% on most of my grade 12 courses.
Feb 13, 2017
369 posts
349 upvotes
toronto, ontario
More important question is CAN YOU AFFORD IT?

As an international student, you will be paying over $14,000 tuition per year. This excludes your accommodations, textbooks, food, transportation, and other living expenses.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2542 posts
632 upvotes
Toronto
International students are basically guaranteed acceptance. Your grades mean nothing, your moneys is everything.
They make so much money off of international students, you’re a diamond to them!
Btw, if you’re going to spend that sort of money as an international student, and to come to Toronto, pick a better college than Seneca!
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2005
1418 posts
107 upvotes
PhotoSmurf wrote: More important question is CAN YOU AFFORD IT?

As an international student, you will be paying over $14,000 tuition per year. This excludes your accommodations, textbooks, food, transportation, and other living expenses.
Shouldn't be a problem if the guy is from dubai
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2009
2638 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto
edvc520 wrote: Shouldn't be a problem if the guy is from dubai
+1, probably chump change to him.
Dec 28, 2017
336 posts
134 upvotes
Burlington
I think Dubai pays for international studies as one of the benefits from the UAE. so money shouldn't be an issue at all.
I thought Seneca is a better college in Toronto isn't it?
unless you want to go to university, but with those trades, it will be hard to get into a meaningful program.
[OP]
Jan 22, 2018
3 posts
MrsPotato wrote: International students are basically guaranteed acceptance. Your grades mean nothing, your moneys is everything.
They make so much money off of international students, you’re a diamond to them!
Btw, if you’re going to spend that sort of money as an international student, and to come to Toronto, pick a better college than Seneca!
So international
students who apply to Seneca college are guaranteed acceptance?
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2542 posts
632 upvotes
Toronto
Goutam wrote: So international
students who apply to Seneca college are guaranteed acceptance?
Pretty much. They’re any schools’ cash cow.
Jun 25, 2011
336 posts
115 upvotes
Alberta
Yup it will be guaranteed admission and is one way to immigrate to Canada but when you graduate and look for job then it will be another story for a new thread.
[OP]
Jan 22, 2018
3 posts
albertaguy wrote: Yup it will be guaranteed admission and is one way to immigrate to Canada but when you graduate and look for job then it will be another story for a new thread.
So regardless of whatever the marks is... do they accept international students?