6656 posts
5886 upvotes

5× Points On All Estore Purchases Till March 3rd

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 3, 2021
Retailer:
Aeroplan
5× points for all purchases in the Aeroplan/air Canada estore.
Three days of shopping
Earn 5X the points when you shop all
150+ retailers. There's truly no time to
wait. Hurry, offer ends March 3!

MARCH 1-3![/quote
Images
  • upload.jpg
38 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6656 posts
5886 upvotes
Reminder that some stores like Amazon only give points on select categories.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3239 posts
918 upvotes
Mars
Gtaphotog wrote: 5× points for all purchases in the Aeroplan/air Canada estore.
the crappy website has problems, tried ff, chrome, could not login.
May 20, 2010
218 posts
70 upvotes
This is great - thanks for posting.

Not sure if this question is allowed - but does anyone know any sites or forums where I can get advice on how to obtain 100k points in a year? I'm about half way toward my goal right now!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2727 posts
1941 upvotes
The new eStore is a mess.

Still trying to fight for my points from the Black Friday promo.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2026 posts
4430 upvotes
Markham
TheHolyThief wrote: This is great - thanks for posting.

Not sure if this question is allowed - but does anyone know any sites or forums where I can get advice on how to obtain 100k points in a year? I'm about half way toward my goal right now!
Flyertalk, Reddit.
Jul 3, 2008
519 posts
344 upvotes
Ontario
Flat 5x, no higher. Good for merchants that never increase, poor offer for ones that do.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2004
1243 posts
67 upvotes
forgetpwd wrote: the crappy website has problems, tried ff, chrome, could not login.
I agree. Since the changeover it's been a nightmare trying to log into Aeroplan and the estore is just broken. I can only do it in incognito mode which breaks the tracking. Not using e store till they redesign this.
Aug 26, 2015
175 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dotsthewarlock wrote: Flat 5x, no higher. Good for merchants that never increase, poor offer for ones that do.
Well, it's not permanent. There are other opportunities throughout the year, so I see this as a good thing. I've just been stockpiling points for now, just hope I can use them soon.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2002
1385 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
Last 5x promo I ordered from Hudson Bay - I got double points on my account but not 5x

It was Jan 23 so not the 6-8 weeks, but just curious is it normal or should I expect that I will have to contact them about it.
[#[_]#]
[+[_]::]
Jan 8, 2012
683 posts
450 upvotes
Williams Lake

Credit cards can help. If you have the credit and spend enough, you could get 100k from 2 cards--TD and AMEX.

If you don't have the credit/spend, CIBC, TD and AMEX all have cards that offer varying rates of return.

(CIBC and TD have dedicated Aeroplan cards, some AMEX points transfer to AE.)

I'd go here to look at information on the various cards:

PoT

Do read the small print.
Dec 10, 2006
570 posts
126 upvotes
Mississauga
After experiencing the Black Friday fiasco, I try to avoid using the Aeroplan store and instead go for Rakuten/GCR since I will know almost right away if I got it or not. Aeroplan took almost 3 months to post points. Hopefully they fix this issue cause I always used it before they made the system change
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12606 posts
7330 upvotes
Markham
Aeroplan is horrible IMO. You can click a retailer and then shop but there's no tracking or acknowledgement of any sort which is a audit trail for those frequent times when you don't get your points and you have hassle trying to prove something that's almost impossible to prove. They should take some Rakuten lessons which shows "shopping trip" and date and time so you can at least matchup stuff to get your $rebate.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6656 posts
5886 upvotes
forgetpwd wrote: the crappy website has problems, tried ff, chrome, could not login.
Ya I've had issues getting logged in after the switch over but after some messing around in incognito it seems to work in regular chrome browser now.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6656 posts
5886 upvotes

Your welcome!

Check the prince of travel that's a good resource to find different ways to get points.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6656 posts
5886 upvotes
djredhat wrote: The new eStore is a mess.

Still trying to fight for my points from the Black Friday promo.
It's been a wild ride since they've switched over.
Sep 3, 2019
820 posts
571 upvotes
boo4842 wrote: I agree. Since the changeover it's been a nightmare trying to log into Aeroplan and the estore is just broken. I can only do it in incognito mode which breaks the tracking. Not using e store till they redesign this.
My recent Amazon purchase via estore went through successfully on Firefox.

With Firefox, even after you login, Aeroplan website will still appear as if you're not logged in, so just refresh or click on any link for the site to update itself.
Last edited by QuicKi7 on Mar 1st, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 14, 2012
339 posts
280 upvotes
North Vancouver
Going to pass. Miles from a big black friday purchase still have not posted. This isn't my first rodeo, the new aeroplan estore tracking sucks. I put a missing points request in almost a month ago and they haven't even responded. It's a bit of a joke at this point.