Expired Freebies

[aeroplan.com] Earn 100 Aeroplan Miles by completing this survey!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2017 4:41 pm
[OP]
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
521 upvotes
Brossard, QC

Earn 100 Aeroplan Miles by completing this survey!

Expiry:
February 28, 2017
Retailer:
aeroplan.com
Check your email and you may find an email containing the survey link.
Dear Aeroplan Member,

Ad Hoc Research, an independent research firm, has been commissioned by Aeroplan to conduct a short survey about your air travel experiences, and we hope that you will participate! All the information you provide will be kept strictly confidential and used for research purposes only, in order to improve the Aeroplan Program and the offers available to Aeroplan Members. The survey should take no more than 20 minutes of your time and we ask you to complete the survey by no later than February 26, 2017.
1 reply
Feb 21, 2018
1 posts
My email looked different:

Hello,

As an Aeroplan member, your opinion really counts.

I would be grateful if you could take less than 10 minutes of your valuable time to share your opinion of Aeroplan with me by completing this survey. We have partnered with Ad Hoc Research, an independent market research company, to conduct this survey on our behalf.

If you qualify and complete this survey, you will earn 75 Aeroplan Miles1.
The survey will stay open until February 25.

Your feedback matters and will help shape the Aeroplan program. I really do hope you share your thoughts.

Take the survey now

If you have difficulty with the survey link above, please copy the following URL and paste it into your browser
https://www.adhoc-opinions.com/SE/?st=Y ... p=14330830 or send an email to aeroplan4@adhoc-opinion.com

Sincerely,

Audrey Paradis
Director of Marketing Research
Aeroplan

1: This offer is intended for the recipient of this email and cannot be transferred to another Aeroplan member. The 75 Aeroplan Miles are a one-time bonus and will appear in your account within 4 weeks after the survey has been closed under transaction name “Aeroplan Survey / C135”. If you have not received your miles 4 weeks following the close date of the survey, please contact Aeroplan at marketing.research@aeroplan.com