Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Aeroplan eStore] Earn up to 10x Points+Up to 5,000 Bonus, Last Day was Nov 29/20 - Check Order History!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2021 9:50 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2880 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA

Earn up to 10x Points+Up to 5,000 Bonus, Last Day was Nov 29/20 - Check Order History!

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Aeroplan eStore
Nov 30th onwards, check your Order History to Track your eStore Purchases

And then click
https://aeroplan.rewardops.com/en-CA/order-history

If any don't appear, keep all your Order Info, in case you have to file any Missing Points, Feb 2021!

=============================

Good way to get some easy points via Aeroplan eStore! If you don't have an Aeroplan Card yet, good time to sign up with your family ... especially with the introduction of Aeroplan Family Sharing.

Join Aeroplan here:
https://www.aircanada.com/aeroplan/memb ... lang=en-CA

Earn up to 10X Aeroplan points when you shop select brands. Don’t forget to log in before each time you shop

Banana Republic - 7x
Bose - 5x
Dyson - 10x
HBC - 7x
Gap - 7x
Indigo - 7x
Lenovo - 10x
Lululemon - 5x
Mark's - 4x
Microsoft - 5x
Sephora - 10x
Simons - 7x
Sonos - 5x
Uber Eats - 5x
Under Armour - 7x

PLUS
Points on top of points: use more offers, earn extra points! **

See Thread Summary for 47 Black Friday Partners

** NOTE: if you purchase from a Partner that is not a Black Friday Partner (not on the list below in the Thread Summary), they will not count as a Partner for the Bonus Points **

Use multiple Black Friday Spectacular offers before November 29, 2020 and you could earn up to an additional 5,000 bonus Aeroplan points!

See screenshot below, where the tiny 7 is linked to this term, most important!!

7 Eligible brand and product offers can be found in the Black Friday category on the Aeroplan eStore. Terms and conditions applyExternal site which may not meet accessibility guidelines. for products and for transactions on brand Websites.

See images below and URL link for more info.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... 86U#/extra

Here's an example:

4 Offers * = 5,000 bonus Aeroplan points

1st Offer = Uber Eats purchased via Aeroplan eStore:

- check Uber Eats app for a pickup option for a drink/low value item AND then login to Aeroplan eStore for purchasing

2nd Offer = Indigo Gift Card (allowed for Indigo via eStore)

3rd Offer = Etsy Paper Item or Lululemon Socks

4th Offer = AC GC for $25

* see image below for Etsy; it looks like online partner needs to have the 'Black Friday Event' label (before clicking through) to qualify for the Black Friday promo

Here's an excerpt of Ts+Cs for the Bonus Points, see bottom of this link:

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... rsM86U#/tc

1 The following Terms and Conditions apply to the “Points on top of points: Use more offers, earn extra points!”
Offer open to Aeroplan members (the “Offer”) and will take place from November 19, 2020 until November 29, 2020 at 11:59pm PST (the “Offer Period”).

Bonus Aeroplan points will be awarded to Aeroplan Members in good standing based on the number of eligible transactions made during the Offer Period. Members will earn (i) 500 Bonus Aeroplan points when making two (2) eligible transactions during the Offer Period; (ii) 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan points when making three (3) eligible transactions during the Offer Period and (iii) 5,000 Bonus Aeroplan points when making four (4) eligible transactions or more per Aeroplan member, during the Offer Period. Points earned by the Aeroplan Member will be deposited to member’s account by February 15, 2021. If any of the eligible transactions are cancelled or any of the related purchases returned, the Bonus Aeroplan points will be cancelled. The eligible transactions for this Offer are the following:

Flight bookings: every eligible* Air Canada flight booking and flight redemption. Aeroplan number must be provided at time of booking.
Air Canada Gift Cards: a maximum of one (1) Air Canada Gift Card purchase per member will be considered eligible2 for this offer.
Air Canada Vacations bookings: every eligible3 booking. Aeroplan number must be provided at time of booking.
AVIS: every eligible4 rental.
Buy points: a maximum of one (1) point purchase per member will be considered eligible5 for this Offer.
Hotel stay and car rental redemptions: a maximum of one (1) eligible6 hotel stay redemption and a maximum of one (1) eligible6 car rental redemption made with Aeroplan points here for travel completed by January 26, 2021. Hotels & Car bookings are powered by Loyalty Travel Agency, holder of a Québec (Canada) permit.

Aeroplan eStore transactions: maximum of three (3) eStore transactions7 per member, and a maximum of one (1) transaction per brand or per eStore catalogue product will be eligible for this Offer.

New Aeroplan credit cards: During the Offer Period, apply and get approved for an Aeroplan credit card. The card must be linked to your Aeroplan account by December 31, 2020 at the latest to count as an eligible transaction for this Offer. The issuing banks are not responsible for any Aeroplan points earned under this Offer and are not involved in this Offer. Applicable credit card terms and conditions apply. Visit aircanada.com/creditcards for more information.

Aeroplan credit card transactions: The transaction date of purchase must be during the Offer Period, and credited to your December 2020 credit card statement. During the Offer Period, each eligible spend on a Personal or Small Business Aeroplan credit card (excluding Aeroplan corporate cards) will count as one eligible transaction with an eligible Air Canada flight purchase charged to their Card directly with Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations. Your credit card account must be in good standing at the time the Aeroplan points are awarded. Any returned items, refunds, or other similar credits will cancel the bonus Aeroplan points earned on the original qualifying purchase. This Offer will be in addition to any other offers available for your card. The issuing banks are not responsible for any Aeroplan points earned as part of this Offer. Applicable credit card terms and conditions apply.

2 Offer available online only. Be sure to enter your Aeroplan number at time of purchase in order to receive your bonus Aeroplan points. Members will be credited based on the total amount spent during the promotional period, up to a maximum spend of $10,000. Additional conditions apply.

3 Only applicable to new vacation package bookings made between November 19 and 29, 2020, for select departure dates. Minimum 7-night stay required for destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean, Europe and Hawaii, and a minimum 3-night stay for Flight and Hotel packages to Canada and the United States (excluding Hawaii). Subject to availability at time of booking and change without notice. Visit aircanadavacations.com for details.

4 Aeroplan bonus points offer valid on a qualifying rental at participating Avis locations worldwide.
Members can earn 1,500 Aeroplan bonus points on qualifying rentals at participating airport locations in Canada, the U.S. or International and 750 Aeroplan points on qualifying rentals at an off-airport location in Canada, or the U.S. Booking must be done between November 19-29, 2020 and rental must be completed by January 26, 2021. All rentals must mention a valid Aeroplan number at the time of reservation or at the time of rental to receive points.

5 When you buy or gift a minimum of 2,000 Aeroplan points. Terms and conditions applyExternal site which may not meet accessibility guidelines..

6 Redemption discount will be applied automatically for all hotel and car redemptions. Complete details in the Hotel and Car Terms and Conditions on aeroplan.cxloyalty.comExternal site which may not meet accessibility guidelines.. Hotels & Car bookings are powered by Loyalty Travel Agency, holder of a Québec (Canada) permit. Certain destinations might not be offered for last minute bookings.
Offer valid for bookings made between November 19 to November 29, 2020 for travel from November 19, 2020. Hotel and Car offerings are subject to availability at time of booking.

Offer is subject to change at Aeroplan’s discretion; other conditions and restrictions may apply.

7 Eligible brand and product offers can be found in the Black Friday category on the Aeroplan eStore. Terms and conditions apply for products and for transactions on brand Websites.

8 Offer conditions apply and can vary depending on issuing bank and product. Visit aircanada.com/creditcards for full listing of credit card offers and terms and conditions.

9 The offer is only applicable to Personal or Small Business Aeroplan credit cards and excludes Aeroplan corporate cards

Visit aircanada.com/creditcards for full listing of credit card offers and terms and conditions.

10 All products are subject to availability.

Aeroplan general terms and conditions apply.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... rsM86U#/tc

Happy Shopping + earning Aeroplan Points!!
Images
  • aeroplan_multipliers.png
  • aeroplan_multipliers_part2.png
  • aeroplan_blackfriday.png
  • aeroplan_bonuspoints.png
  • aeroplan_bonuspoints_part2.png
  • etsy.png
  • aeroplan_footnote_7.png
Last edited by mzmoney on Nov 30th, 2020 9:43 am, edited 19 times in total.
Thread Summary
Nov 30th onwards, check your Order History to Track your eStore Purchases (thanks @Dave25 for steps)

And then click
https://aeroplan.rewardops.com/en-CA/order-history

If any don't appear, keep all your Order Info, if you have to file any Missing Points in Feb 2021!

Black Friday Partners - please login to Aeroplan eStore and purchase from 3 of these 47 Partners ONLY:

1-800-Flowers.ca 5x
Altitude Sports 3x
Apple 2x
Aveda 10x
Banana Republic 7x
Bloomingdales 4x
Bobbi Brown 4x
Bose 5x
Bumble and Bumble 4x
Clearly 5x
Clinique 5x
Club Monaco 5x
Coach 5x
Decathlon 4x
Dell 5x
Dyson 10x
Etsy 5x
Frank and Oak 5x
Gap 7x
HP 7x
HP Small Business 3x
Hudson's Bay 7x
Indigo 7x
Indochino 10x
Lenovo 10x
Lululemon 5x
MAC 4x
Mark's 4x
Matt & Nat 4x
Michael Kors 7x
Microsoft 5x
Mr. Porter 3x
Old Navy 3x
Penningtons 5x
Reitmans 5x
RW&Co 5x
Sail 4x
Sennheiser 5x
Sephora 10x
Simons 7x
Sonos 5x
The Body Shop 5x
Uber Eats 5x
Under Armour 7x
Viator 4x
VistaPrint 5x
WeightWatchers 5x

** NOTE: if you purchase from a Partner that is not a Black Friday Partner (and not on the list above), they will not count as a Partner for the Bonus Points **

Here's more directly from Aeroplan DM which may answer some FAQs that are not showing up on Aeroplan website!

Additional Answers to Common Questions on this Black Friday Aeroplan eStore Offer (complete max 3 of 47 BF Partners):

"Please remember that with the eStore, there is a maximum of 3 transactions and a maximum of 1 transaction per brand store to be eligible for this offer. As long as these conditions are met and the order is placed within the offer period the bonuses will be applicable, even if it doesn't ship today.

Points can take up to 10 weeks after the shipping date to appear in your account (although it's usually much quicker🙂). If they don't track automatically, you will then have to submit a claim for the missing credits through the eStore.

For orders placed directly on the Aeroplan eStore, orders can be tracked through the Order History section. Since you've just placed the orders, it's totally normal that you don't see them yet. Please allow a window of 48-72 hours for your “Order History” tab to be updated with a “Track Delivery” button. This will link out to the courier website to view the status of your order.

For orders placed on one the Aeroplan Affiliate brand websites, cookies enable us to track your online purchases to make sure you get your points. You must have cookies enabled on your web browser in order to receive Aeroplan points.

Yes, we recommend launching the eStore each time you start a new transaction so that the cookies can be properly tracked. If you only launch it for the first transaction, the second and third transactions will not track. It is also important to complete the transaction in the browser that is launched from the eStore in the same sitting. It's also recommended that you add the items to your cart only once you have logged in through the eStore.

For a transaction to count as eligible under the promotion, it has to award points. So even if it's placed today (within the offer dates) and then is subsequently cancelled by the retailer or later returned, you would not earn any points and any bonus Aeroplan miles would also be cancelled.

If you are worried about your orders being cancelled because of out of stock items, then you can definitely place additional orders to ensure you will have the necessary 3 eStore transactions for the bonus miles."
158 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2662 posts
1817 upvotes
So eStore 3 partners (I guess Aliexpress is easy one for $1) plus buy some points (what is the minimum?) would net you 5000 aeropesos?
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2880 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA
djredhat wrote: So eStore 3 partners (I guess Aliexpress is easy one for $1) plus buy some points (what is the minimum?) would net you 5000 aeropesos?
Edit: it looks like best to use one with a Black Friday event label. See Etsy image below vs AliExpress

Min points purchase is $60 for 2,000 points + 1,000 bonus (2 cents per point, ouch!)... See image below.

Better Option is $25 AC GC which can be used towards taxes/fees on Aeroplan redemptions + earn 2 bonus Aeroplan points for every $1 spent.

Here's an easy one with Uber Eats (albeit not healthy):

https://mobilesyrup.com/2020/11/25/tim- ... vember-26/

Tim Hortons now offering 6-pack of donuts through Uber Eats for $0.60 plus taxes + fees

However, you have to sign in via desktop to login to Aeroplan eStore (vs buying thru UE app).

Check if your location has 'Pickup' option (,can see only upon checkout), if want to avoid additional fees.

Cheers!
Images
  • Screenshot_20201126_110812.jpg
  • etsy.png
  • aliexpress.png
Last edited by mzmoney on Nov 26th, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2749 posts
1270 upvotes
In the Frequently Asked Questions page on the aeroplan estore:

How many points Will I receive from my points through Aeroplan retailers: (you have to be an aeroplan member to see this page)
You'll earn at least 1 Aeroplan point for every $1 you spend. Check the point ratio on each Brand detail page to verify the amount of points you can earn per dollar spent.
Aeroplan points are awarded based on the dollar amount of your purchase, excluding taxes, shipping, or other fees.
Aeroplan Elite™ Status Members will earn an extra 2 points per dollar spent on the Aeroplan eStore.
reading this I would think anyone with 25k and higher would get the 2x multiplier (ex: Lenovo 20x?)
May 30, 2017
492 posts
269 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Sounds like as long as they are an eStore Partner, however, may as well try and use a vendor with 5x, 7x or 10x!

Min points purchase is $60 for 2,000 points + 1,000 bonus (2 cents per point, ouch!)... See image below.

Better Option is $25 AC GC which can be used towards taxes/fees on Aeroplan redemptions + earn 2 bonus Aeroplan points for every $1 spent.

Here's an easy one with Uber Eats (albeit not healthy):

https://mobilesyrup.com/2020/11/25/tim- ... vember-26/

Tim Hortons now offering 6-pack of donuts through Uber Eats for $0.60 plus taxes + fees

However, you have to sign in via desktop to login to Aeroplan eStore (vs buying thru UE app).

Check if your location has 'Pickup' option (,can see only upon checkout), if want to avoid additional fees.

Cheers!
I don't quite follow the uber eats - tim hortons suggestion. Isn't there a minimum of $60 to get the bonus points?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2880 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA
arcty5 wrote: I don't quite follow the uber eats - tim hortons suggestion. Isn't there a minimum of $60 to get the bonus points?
Sorry if I wasn't clear!

4 Offers = 5,000 bonus Aeroplan points

- buy donuts at a discount; I checked and no locations near me allow pickup so it was approx $9 with delivery fees, no go
- check Uber Eats app for a pickup option for a drink/low value item AND then login to Aeroplan eStore for purchasing

3rd Offer = AC GC $25

4th Offer = ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2880 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA
MMMM wrote: In the Frequently Asked Questions page on the aeroplan estore:

How many points Will I receive from my points through Aeroplan retailers: (you have to be an aeroplan member to see this page)

reading this I would think anyone with 25k and higher would get the 2x multiplier (ex: Lenovo 20x?)
Thanks for pointing out!

If you have Aeroplan Elite Status 25k, you would get +2x on eStore

ie Lenovo = 10x + 2x
= 12x
May 30, 2017
492 posts
269 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Sorry if I wasn't clear!

4 Offers = 5,000 bonus Aeroplan points

- buy donuts at a discount; I checked and no locations near me allow pickup so it was approx $9 with delivery fees, no go

3rd Offer = AC GC $25

4th Offer = ?
Thanks for this! Just to confirm, there's no minimum of $60 right? I was going to purchase a xmas gift off one of the stores but it doesn't hit $60. (sorry i think i understand now. You are referring to purchasing aeroplan points)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2880 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA
arcty5 wrote: Thanks for this! Just to confirm, there's no minimum of $60 right? I was going to purchase a xmas gift off one of the stores but it doesn't hit $60. (sorry i think i understand now. You are referring to purchasing aeroplan points)
You're welcome!

Only minimum I think is $1 via eStore to generate minimum 1 Aeroplan point.

Yep, only $60 minimum for purchasing Aeroplan points ... not a good use of your $$ at 2 cents per point.

Don't forget to turn off ad blockers if you use DuckDuckGo or other
- login to Aeroplan eStore and ensure your cart is empty for specific online shopping partner; best to do complete process from scratch, to ensure tracking is accurate

If you're a pro at this, great; this is our first time in a long time using Aeroplan eStore, so here goes :)

Cheers!
Last edited by mzmoney on Nov 26th, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2880 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA
djredhat wrote: So eStore 3 partners (I guess Aliexpress is easy one for $1)?
Hmm, it looks like best to use a partner with a Black Friday Event label for this promo. See Etsy image below vs AliExpress

or one with 5x, 7x or 10x with 'Black Friday Event' for even more points :)
Images
  • aliexpress.png
  • etsy.png
Nov 29, 2019
10 posts
4 upvotes
Dislike the new aeroplan estore layout compared to the old site. Many more clicks until you get to the referrel link to shop online.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2662 posts
1817 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Hmm, it looks like best to use a partner with a Black Friday Event label for this promo. See Etsy image below vs AliExpress

or one with 5x, 7x or 10x with 'Black Friday Event' for even more points :)
Well, I like Ali coz it’s easy to buy something for $1 with free ship. Never shopped Etsy, is it same as Ali - eg cheap garbage with free shipping by bicycle from China?
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2662 posts
1817 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: You're welcome!

Only minimum I think is $1 via eStore to generate minimum 1 Aeroplan point.

Yep, only $60 minimum for purchasing Aeroplan points ... not a good use of your $$ at 2 cents per point.

Don't forget to turn off ad blockers if you use DuckDuckGo or other
- login to Aeroplan eStore and ensure your cart is empty for specific online shopping partner; best to do complete process from scratch, to ensure tracking is accurate

If you're a pro at this, great; this is our first time in a long time using Aeroplan eStore, so here goes :)

Cheers!
One more tip - I always use private mode to do this to make sure that there are no cookies from previous browsing sessions.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2471 posts
1527 upvotes
GTA
I just found out that you can combine Aeroplan accounts and combine the points to redeem. Just used my and my wife's points to buy a gift card. I’m done with Aeroplan. Very difficult For me to redeem normally and don’t plan on flying for a while.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2880 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA
djredhat wrote: Well, I like Ali coz it’s easy to buy something for $1 with free ship. Never shopped Etsy, is it same as Ali - eg cheap garbage with free shipping by bicycle from China?
Etsy has handmade/vintage items + craft supplies via independent sellers. On Etsy, you can also search for low cost items and free delivery :)

Just wanted to show an example of one with the Black Friday Event label and one without, to ensure you choose a partner that qualifies for the bonus Aeroplan points. In this case, AliExpress doesn't appear to qualify.
Nov 3, 2010
51 posts
26 upvotes
seems like 3 eStore + AC GC is the easiest

You can use up to three offers with eStore partners:
Shop an eStore partner by first going to the Aeroplan eStore.
Only one transaction per partner counts as an offer.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1608 posts
446 upvotes
St. John's
Would Amazon count as one (it's only at 1x)? There's not much on there that qualifies anyway. I find this promotion needlessly confusing, but since Air Canada is involved I guess that's to be expected...
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
2054 posts
643 upvotes
Vancion wrote: seems like 3 eStore + AC GC is the easiest

That's what I was planning on doing. Already have my 3 transactions showing up on the tracking. Uber eats hasn't after a few days so I did an extra one yesterday.

Now I just need to buy a gift card.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2880 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA
Vancion wrote: seems like 3 eStore + AC GC is the easiest

Chew300ZX wrote: Would Amazon count as one (it's only at 1x)? There's not much on there that qualifies anyway. I find this promotion needlessly confusing, but since Air Canada is involved I guess that's to be expected...
Yes, 3 eStore * + AC GC is the easiest

* labeled 'Black Friday Event'

Based on the Ts+C's (I have to find the link later to post), you need to use one that has 'Black Friday Event' labeled with the logo, before clicking through.

So, yeah, I don't think Amazon will qualify.

You're right, it's not that clear ... hopefully, if you decide to complete, you won't need to chase down points, like with Air Miles.

Sigh, the things I do for loyalty points ... Online shopping requires so many steps! Lol
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2662 posts
1817 upvotes
Does buying digital game from MS store counts for AP?

I want to buy the flight sim, and given there is no sale anywhere, 10x the points is the best I could get if it counts, plus it would give me one offer.

Will also browse lenovo for some cheap accessories.