Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Aeroplan eStore] Earn up to 10x Points+Up to 5,000 Bonus, Last Day was Nov 29/20 - Check Order History!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2021 11:15 am
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
2326 posts
316 upvotes
North Vancouver
just use your aeroplan book 4 one way reward flight, it meet the requirement, right?
Apr 11, 2007
316 posts
539 upvotes
Toronto
Used yesterday for Dyson, Dell,,The Bay and Clearly. Also bought a $25 gift card.
Only Dell is showing in Order history.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2866 posts
2883 upvotes
GTA
cbt123 wrote: When I click on order history, I see my purchase from Dell on Nov. 24 logged with points as pending. My purchases at The Bay and Mark's have not posted anything. I did an Uber Eats order through the estore at the same time as I ordered from Dell and nothing on that either. Kinda concerning since the promo ends tomorrow. Don't want to bother wasting $25 on an Air Canada GC if I'm not getting the 5000 points.

I agree, the site sucks. The old one wasn't great either though, it didn't even have a place to track your clicks, did it?
Hmm sounds like screenshots are needed if you might have to file a Missing Miles request like with Air Miles.

It's been so long since I used old site, I don't remember.

Yes, new site keeps kicking one out and it's a pain to log back in multiple times.

I am still procrastinating and trying to decide if am going to do for 2 or 4 people in our family ... haven't even started yet :)

Ps was going to do Uber Eats as 1 Partner Offer earlier, however the 50% off Saturday pickup promo via the app (promos not eligible via eStore) was too good to pass up!
Nov 27, 2020
2 posts
I bought items from HBC, Apple through the eStore and I also bought some aeroplan points yesterday.
If I place an UberEats order through the eStore today I should be eligible for the 5000 points am I correct?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2866 posts
2883 upvotes
GTA
scraptoon wrote: I bought items from HBC, Apple through the eStore and I also bought some aeroplan points yesterday.
If I place an UberEats order through the eStore today I should be eligible for the 5000 points am I correct?
Yep 3 eStore Black Friday Partner purchases
PLUS
Buying Points/Aeroplan GC

And Uber Eats is on the BF Partner site, so you're good to go ... as long as you order via the eStore vs the UE App.

I would screenshot all, etc. in case ... crossing fingers, you won't need to put in an Aeroplan Missing Points request :)
Mar 13, 2004
234 posts
91 upvotes
Dave25 wrote: Used yesterday for Dyson, Dell,,The Bay and Clearly. Also bought a $25 gift card.
Only Dell is showing in Order history.
Where is the order history? Really lost in the new Aeroplan website.
Mar 13, 2004
234 posts
91 upvotes
Just found it. After go to estore, click your name and history is there. Bought something from Microsoft last night and it does not show up.
Dec 24, 2011
382 posts
660 upvotes
East, Canada
cbt123 wrote: When I click on order history, I see my purchase from Dell on Nov. 24 logged with points as pending. My purchases at The Bay and Mark's have not posted anything. I did an Uber Eats order through the estore at the same time as I ordered from Dell and nothing on that either. Kinda concerning since the promo ends tomorrow. Don't want to bother wasting $25 on an Air Canada GC if I'm not getting the 5000 points.

I agree, the site sucks. The old one wasn't great either though, it didn't even have a place to track your clicks, did it?
It's terrible.

If it actually tracks our clicks, then that will be some kind of positive. Currently none of my orders are showing up in my history. If the darn interface would allow me to login without it logging out again within two minutes, that would be helpful...
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2010
1021 posts
378 upvotes
If you are looking for some relatively easy estore to meet the requirements, The Hudson Bay has free shipping regardless of the amount ordered and you can find some socks around $3.96.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2660 posts
1813 upvotes

Horrible! I ordered screen from dell on the 26 - doesn’t show up. Ordered a mouse from Lenovo yesterday, and it shows up. This would be messy.

I always keep a copy of the affiliate URL that appears on the address bar after I click on the eStore link, I think it has more value than a screenshot
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
May 30, 2017
491 posts
269 upvotes
You can also complete the 4th bonus by applying and getting approved for an aeroplan credit card as well?
Nov 26, 2014
393 posts
648 upvotes
Calgary, AB
arcty5 wrote: You can also complete the 4th bonus by applying and getting approved for an aeroplan credit card as well?
Yes.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2695 posts
204 upvotes
Mississauga
just made all my purchases today, indigo showed up but the remaining estores have not
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2866 posts
2883 upvotes
GTA
ecgz88 wrote: just use your aeroplan book 4 one way reward flight, it meet the requirement, right?
Sure, if you have plans for flights anyways? If not, there are other low cost alternatives :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2866 posts
2883 upvotes
GTA
arcty5 wrote: You can also complete the 4th bonus by applying and getting approved for an aeroplan credit card as well?
Yes, cross fingers for instant approval!

Ps ensure the online app has your correct Aeroplan # too :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2866 posts
2883 upvotes
GTA
Haris wrote: just made all my purchases today, indigo showed up but the remaining estores have not
Hmm, you got 1 showing up. Hope this is not going to be like Air Miles and need to chase down points at end of Feb!

After I completed Indigo eGift card transaction (didn't realize I needed to 'choose' a specific GC even tho choosing digital card), I noticed a new Aeroplan tab with login fields ... timed out?

Argh, now I might need to buy another small gift card as I don't think it will register, if I was kicked out around the time of completing order!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2866 posts
2883 upvotes
GTA
djredhat wrote:
I always keep a copy of the affiliate URL that appears on the address bar after I click on the eStore link, I think it has more value than a screenshot
Great idea!

Here are my tips, based on last 1 hour! Lol

- log in and out with your Aeroplan # for each Partner, as it seems to timeout sometimes
- check that Partner is a Black Friday Partner (see Thread Summary for a list of 47)
- save generic affiliate URL before shopping
- screenshot of affiliate URL with BF Partner multiplier offer
- cut + paste details of inclusions/exclusions for each BF Partner

- once you click Shop + Earn, save a link of specific page with affiliate offer # etc

- login to BF Partner site
- add to cart
- checkout/place order and save screenshot of URL with timestamp

Max 3 BF eStore Partners or 4 Total Offers = 5,000 Bonus Aeroplan Points

Cheers!
Last edited by mzmoney on Nov 29th, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 28, 2011
917 posts
463 upvotes
Midland
So I just did the AMEX Reserve Aeroplan card so now I only have to do 3 estore?
Mar 13, 2004
234 posts
91 upvotes
Just checked, in my order history following show up

Microsoft (ordered Nov 27)
Lenovo (ordered last night)
American Eagles (not counted)
Dell Technology(not counted, has to be Dell, cancelled order)

Missing HBC, ordered Nov 27, in-store pickup yesterday.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)