Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Oct 24, 2004
589 posts
14 upvotes

African Lion Safari coupon

I am looking for a coupon to African Lion Safari? Anyone can help?
34 replies
Oct 20, 2003
661 posts
11 upvotes
Stay away on the holidays and weekends. Line up to get there is long. Last time I was there on a Saturday it was 90 minutes wait from where I was parked - on the long and winding road...:-)
Keep your windows locked and retract your antenna. The monkeys seems to like washing ( :lol: ) your car and ripping all lost materials off. Africian Lion safari is not liable for any damage done to your vehicle - in other words they recommend that you take their tour bus for another charge.
I did it before with visiting relatives. My choice - stay away - not worth the trip and grief.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1409 posts
13 upvotes
coolCAT wrote:Stay away on the holidays and weekends. Line up to get there is long. Last time I was there on a Saturday it was 90 minutes wait from where I was parked - on the long and winding road...:-)
Keep your windows locked and retract your antenna. The monkeys seems to like washing ( :lol: ) your car and ripping all lost materials off. Africian Lion safari is not liable for any damage done to your vehicle - in other words they recommend that you take their tour bus for another charge.
I did it before with visiting relatives. My choice - stay away - not worth the trip and grief.
thanks! what happens if you run over an animal by accident?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4936 posts
771 upvotes
Calgary
Become a stripper. They have lifetime passes to ALS. :lol:
Oct 20, 2003
661 posts
11 upvotes
remmuh wrote:thanks! what happens if you run over an animal by accident?
Special of the day on the menu ....
Deal Addict
May 10, 2003
2553 posts
2 upvotes
remmuh wrote:thanks! what happens if you run over an animal by accident?
Then all the animal lovers on RFD will have to kick your ass
Jun 14, 2008
2 posts
Ontario
I recently received in my mailbox a Pizza Pizza flyer. While I was not interested in their pizzas, I was very glad to find that there was also a African Lion Safari coupon on the pizza flyer. It was $4 off one admission and valid to a maximum of 6 paying persons per vehicle. So if you receive any pizza ads next time, do not throw them away. There might be something valuable inside. Good luck!

seikooc123 wrote: Anyone has he coupon this year?

Thank you~~~
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7702 posts
1389 upvotes
Toronto
Costco is selling cheap tickets as well for African Lion Safari. I spotted them this weekend close by the cash registers (right by the candy section)

$21.99 for adults and 17.99 for children under 12 (i believe). They are good til the end of the season Oct 3rd.

Prices for regular admission will go up June 28th to 27.99 for adults from 23.99. Children prices now is 18.99 and goes up 22.99.

So for the adult fares, you will save more than $4.00
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
PCDawg wrote: Costco is selling cheap tickets as well for African Lion Safari. I spotted them this weekend close by the cash registers (right by the candy section)

$21.99 for adults and 17.99 for children under 12 (i believe). They are good til the end of the season Oct 3rd.

Prices for regular admission will go up June 28th to 27.99 for adults from 23.99. Children prices now is 18.99 and goes up 22.99.

Thank you....I am thinking of playing hookey today with the kids and it's been a couple of years for us.

The savings will cover the gas I suppose..lol

It's a nice cool, day, let's hope the rain holds off until late afternoon!
See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
We went today....it was perfect!! I even didn't chicken out and drove the van through!! I will never bus it again.

The weather was perfect, every animal was out and about and gave us a show.

Our fave were the baboons of course, close second were the Dumber than Dumb Ostriches!
See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Aug 27, 2007
302 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
PCDawg wrote: Costco is selling cheap tickets as well for African Lion Safari. I spotted them this weekend close by the cash registers (right by the candy section)

Which Costco did you see these at?
Aug 20, 2006
370 posts
22 upvotes
Costco has it for the prices mentioned :arrowu: . The one on Markham East doesn't have it but Warden location in Scarborough does carry them.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11898 posts
1714 upvotes
Since this thread is already bumped...

How long can I expect to spend at this place? is it like a 2 hour deal or 5 hrs or something?
Sep 25, 2002
180 posts
138 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: Since this thread is already bumped...

How long can I expect to spend at this place? is it like a 2 hour deal or 5 hrs or something?
Depends if you have kids and what you want to do... other then drive through the park they have a boat ride, a train ride, water park for kids, jungle playground for kids, birds in cages and bird's shows... so if you have kids you could make it a 5hour thing.