Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Aftershokz.ca] Bone Conduction BT Headphone Sale + Bonus Refurb $70-$210 Free Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 12:53 pm
[OP]
Aug 17, 2006
24 posts
7 upvotes

Bone Conduction BT Headphone Sale + Bonus Refurb $70-$210 Free Ship

Deal Link:
Price:
70 to 210
Retailer:
Aftershokz.ca
Unlike traditional headphones that use speakers to transmit sound, AfterShokz uses patented bone conduction technology. Transducers send mini vibrations through the cheekbones and deliver sound directly to the inner ear, bypassing the eardrum. This leaves your ears open to experience your surrounding environment.

I love my Air headphones. I purchased a couple of the Titaniums to give as gifts.

Prices vary from $69.95 to $209.95 with free shipping.

BUY ONE, GIVE ONE*
Purchase any wireless headphones and receive a FREE pair of Open-Box Titanium* headphones to give to someone special.
Last edited by tonyyng on Nov 29th, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Oct 19, 2010
86 posts
32 upvotes
Thank you OP, my hubby wanna a pair of Air for long time
Apr 25, 2017
44 posts
52 upvotes
Any good review articles on these? Bone conduction headphone quality can be very different between brands and models.
Mar 26, 2018
79 posts
77 upvotes
Great deal.

I used the titanium air for my marathon training. I like them for my longer runs. I am on my second pair. One side blew out and needed to be replaced within 8 months. Customer service was great. Replaced with new set with proof of purchase.

For my shorter >10K runs I use my beat pros.

I'm not too fond of them for day to day use. the sound sometimes gets drowned out on busy streets. Putting in the included earplugs to amplify volume defeats the purpose in my opinion.
Nov 20, 2016
6 posts
5 upvotes
They are great if you need to hear what's going on around you... And you SHOULD know what's going on around you, damn zombies
Oct 3, 2005
256 posts
74 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. I had a pair of Air ordered from Amazon at the same price but shipping was showing as January 2020. Cancelled it and bought from here for the same price.

FYI, I got malware warnings following the site link above. I just went to aftershokz.ca directly and it was fine.
Mar 26, 2018
79 posts
77 upvotes
Boc404 wrote: They are great if you need to hear what's going on around you... And you SHOULD know what's going on around you, damn zombies
lol. Completely agree and and add reading/texting on the phone when walking to that. What i meant to say is that they're easily drowned out by ambient traffic noise on busier streets and is something to consider if zombiing is the use case/preference.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1527 posts
152 upvotes
Markham
Not sure if I should go with the air or titanium. Gonna only be used for cycling.

Thanks op
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4312 posts
404 upvotes
Calgary
Got one gifted to me and I gotta say I was sceptical about bone conduction but these work great. The audio is loud and clear, with decent bass. I don’t have to worry about them falling out of my ear since it sits on the outside.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
1099 posts
394 upvotes
I tried on a pair at Canada Computers and they work surprisingly well. I can totally see these being perfect for outdoor activities like cycling where you NEED to pay attention to external sounds.
[OP]
Aug 17, 2006
24 posts
7 upvotes
DdBigs wrote: Not sure if I should go with the air or titanium. Gonna only be used for cycling.

Thanks op
I think they will perform about the same. Buy a pair of Air and you'll end up with both models as part of the bundle.

As posted earlier traffic noise can make it hard to hear. Whether these work well for you depends on the amount of traffic and what you are listening to. If you primarily listen to music, it doesn't matter if you miss a few beats. For podcasts, it matters if you miss part of a discussion.

Another useful feature is the ability to access Google Assistant/Siri, by holding down the button. I use that quite frequently when cycling.
Apr 14, 2015
575 posts
173 upvotes
Tsuu T'Ina, AB
I don’t see anything on the website about getting a free one with purchase. Is there a coupon code for that?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1045 posts
271 upvotes
Thanks for this, hubby was about to buy just the titanium for 99 bucks. I got the air bundle so he could see the difference between the two.