[AGES 14+]club promoters, web designers, graphic designers

hey guys, i am currently looking to hire:

- club promoters
---------- 19 +
---------- under 19 all ages
- web designers
- graphic designers
- models, dancers

i work for one of the most successful and entertaining promoting companies in the business. we do everything from all ages parties, ski trips and 19+ parties over different provinces and weekly events here in the TO.
we are currently mainly an asian crowd, but we are by all means trying to diversify.

PROMOTING
The job is very flexible and is a great way to make big bucks from doing next to nothing. we pay very competitive rates with room for advancement. this is a great oppertunity to get out and meet the crowd. upon hiring, guestlists and vip passes will be given to you for all of our events. its time for you to be a star!

DESIGNING
we are looking for innovative, stylish and fresh looks for business cards, posters and flyers. if you have partied before, you will know that a nice design will go a long way for a clubs turnout, so if you're upto the task, apply now! if you fit our description, our only requirement is that you meet our deadlines.

DANCERS / MODELS
call me and we'll talk over dinner.
no really, we are always looking for new faces. dancers must be willing to dance in sexy clothes.

call me at 416 877 2588 or pm me a message if you are interested
16 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
nfnx wrote: DANCERS / MODELS
no really, we are always looking for new faces. dancers must be willing to dance in sexy clothes.
Are you hiring male dancers? I'm willing to dance in a thong.
:hay:

[You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2004
5289 posts
1293 upvotes
Toronto
B40 wrote:Are you hiring male dancers? I'm willing to dance in a thong.
wtf?
Oct 12, 2002
386 posts
2 upvotes
nfnx wrote:
DANCERS / MODELS

call me at 416 877 2588 or pm me a message if you are interested

funny how other positions don't require a meeting over dinner!! nice job! hahaha
also there's no name after the #. Who are we speaking to? and whats the promoting company called???
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
destro88 wrote:funny how other positions don't require a meeting over dinner!! nice job! hahaha
also there's no name after the #. Who are we speaking to? and whats the promoting company called???
You ask for "nfnx" duhhh

sounds like hilife though

[You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2004
1742 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
YGPM!!! :cheesygri
Surface Pro 6 | Intel Core i5-8250U | 8GB Memory | 256GB Solid State Storage | Intel UHD Graphics 620 | Windows 10 64-Bit (1903) Home
Oct 12, 2002
386 posts
2 upvotes
ahh hilife entertainment? i get enough junk mail from you guys, please stop spamming!
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
destro88 wrote:ahh hilife entertainment? i get enough junk mail from you guys, please stop spamming!
it says asian crowd, so i'm guessing hilife or fuel

Oct 31, 2005
534 posts
Brampton, Ontario
It's fuel for sure
All ages events suck!
Jan 1, 2005
526 posts
14 upvotes
I don't think hilife does all ages.............. :P
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2005
5942 posts
113 upvotes
Richmond Hill
what are you guys talking about? haha, dont try and guess the company, its either youre in or youre out!

no flaming!

and b40, we will consider the thong part.. if jack bauer can do it, so can you.
Oct 3, 2005
594 posts
72 upvotes
i would be careful everyone
just 2 be on the safe side
my friends are promoters best way is to go 2 the club page and lookin under jobs for a promoter job
Feb 20, 2005
655 posts
2 upvotes
EH100501AC wrote:QFT

I mean why would the 'dancer/model' be the only position that's going to be over dinner. Sounds like a lonely guy is trying to get a date and possibly more for $ ;)
well, they have to check out ur face if they are going to hire u to perform and stuff, while for positions like web designers, you can just be butt ugly.. :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5884 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver
I grew up helping promote clubbing events. Some of you remember CASA, Paparazzi and such (Man that was a long time ago). I didn't get paid for it because the whole promo team were a bunch of friends. The head guy was a good friend of ours and we had dinner and stuff taken care of for us in exchange for promoting.

One thing to becareful of is helping out selling tix, putting up posters etc and not getting paid for it. I know some promoters (not just for clubs, car shows etc..) don't bother paying or compensate for people who help out. You'll end up quitting and they just find someone else to do the work...they just got themselves free labour.