[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2012
1729 posts
533 upvotes
YKF

1Password Mac/Windows - $39.19USD bundle/27.88 mac + tax

Deal Link:
AgileBits currently has their 1Password password management software on sale for the following after discount code:
$39.19USD+tax for the Mac/Windows bundle and $27.88USD + tax for just Mac.

Use discount code MacPowerUsers in cart (20% off).

This is the best price I've seen in awhile for, in my opinion, the best password management software for OSX. Of course, there's varying opinions on which solution is best, but this is the one which worked best for me.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2566 posts
1049 upvotes
GTA
family bundle for 5 is interesting.....is it possible for a group buy ? if yes then I am in...

also their ipad/iphone app is on sale for 10$.....

browsing thru their website it looks like they charge for upgrade....
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1313 posts
283 upvotes
Their support is top notch. I had an issue since I have an iPhone4 with 1password3 but have a Nexus5 device now. They gave me a complimentary 1password4 to upgrade the one in the IOS device so I can import my data to dropbox then synch my Android device. So happy that I bought a Mac/Windows bundle to give my support. They're a Canadian company AFAIK.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2012
1729 posts
533 upvotes
YKF
densil_lopez wrote: browsing thru their website it looks like they charge for upgrade....
The fall update will be free:
We are announcing that, for Mac and iOS users, our updates coming this fall for Apple’s OS X Yosemite and iOS 8—yes, including our awesome new Safari and in-app extension—will be free for current owners.
http://blog.agilebits.com/2014/08/08/1p ... dows-sale/
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3812 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
I might have to check this out. I hate having a thousand passwords.
Proud supporter of Tour for Kids and Ride for Karen!

Come chat live with other RFD'ers on IRC! #redflagdeals on EFNet!

Peace!
Jun 20, 2007
231 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
1password is great; highly recommended for anyone who might be interested. I have it on my Macbook and my iPhone and it works wonders.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2004
4966 posts
559 upvotes
Victoria
keypass portable is free. Store your password db on your google drive and you have the same solution.
Not a political sig

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)