Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Canada

Air Canada 20% off select flights Canada and to the U.S and WestJet Canada Only (April 1st - June 28th)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2023 1:24 pm
Jun 2, 2020
588 posts
3369 upvotes

[Air Canada] Air Canada 20% off select flights Canada and to the U.S and WestJet Canada Only (April 1st - June 28th)

Air Canada 20% off select flights within Canada and to the U.S.

Travel by: April 1 – June 28, 2023

Book by: March 30, 2023

Air Canada code - HABEY8T1

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home.html

WestJet - 20% off select base fares across Canada

Westjet code - 7X6R7VS

https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/deals/

T&Cs

Air Canada
-This offer is valid on flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada ExpressTM carriers (Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc., Air Georgian or Exploits Valley Air Services LTD).

WestJet

Offer destinations:

This offer is valid on WestJet wholly operated flights - no code share:

FROM Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Prince George, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Comox, Victoria, Lloydminster, Abbotsford, Kamloops, Terrace, Cranbrook, Fort St. John, Penticton, Fort McMurray, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat TO Toronto, Waterloo, Hamilton, London, Halifax, St. John's, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Thunder Bay.
FROM Toronto, Waterloo, Hamilton, London, Halifax, St. John's, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Thunder Bay TO Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Prince George, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Comox, Victoria, Lloydminster, Abbotsford, Kamloops, Terrace, Cranbrook, Fort St. John, Penticton, Fort McMurray, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat
BETWEEN New York (LaGuardia) AND Toronto
Last edited by patchthedeal on Mar 29th, 2023 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2005
2286 posts
3262 upvotes
Victoria
The Westjet city pairs are rather limited. Not sure about AC, the T&C doesn't indicate what the "select" flights are.

Westjet:

FROM Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Prince George, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Comox, Victoria, Lloydminster, Abbotsford, Kamloops, Terrace, Cranbrook, Fort St. John, Penticton, Fort McMurray, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat TO Toronto, Waterloo, Hamilton, London, Halifax, St. John's, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Thunder Bay.
FROM Toronto, Waterloo, Hamilton, London, Halifax, St. John's, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Thunder Bay TO Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Prince George, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Comox, Victoria, Lloydminster, Abbotsford, Kamloops, Terrace, Cranbrook, Fort St. John, Penticton, Fort McMurray, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat
May 22, 2007
192 posts
80 upvotes
Calgary
I tried the WestJet code and came up with the following error. Any ideas? Travel date is in May from Calgary to Vancouver.

ERROR
Your coupon code 7X6R7VS wasn't applied. Check out our FAQ page.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2005
2286 posts
3262 upvotes
Victoria
dlllw wrote: I tried the WestJet code and came up with the following error. Any ideas?

ERROR
Are you applying it to a valid city pair during a date covered by the promo?

Update because you added your city pair. Calgary to Vancouver is not covered under this promo.
May 10, 2021
248 posts
1417 upvotes
tofinoguy wrote: The Westjet city pairs are rather limited. Not sure about AC, the T&C doesn't indicate what the "select" flights are.

Westjet:

They had to make sure people wouldn't abuse that amazing coupon of 20% off a flight 25% more expensive than prior to the coupon ! /s
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
AC not working for anyone else?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1852 posts
2469 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
ironmen77 wrote: AC not working for anyone else?
I tried testing some routes I booked with the last sale and get this when I try to add this sale's promo code:
The Promotion Code you entered cannot be used with the itinerary you selected. (661011)
See eligible routes
But the link to see eligible routes doesn't work for me.

Looking at the T&C for the Air Canada promo, it says this (emphasis mine):
North America Sale - Terms and conditions

Book by March 30, 2023, at 11:59 pm from your city of departure in Canada.
Valid on all base fares.
Travel valid from April 1, 2023, until June 28, 2023.
Subject to availability at time of booking.
Not valid on codeshare flights.
Multi-city itineraries are not permitted.
This exceptional offer applies only on select flights within Canada and to the U.S.
This offer is available on new bookings only. The discount applies on undiscounted Air Canada published fares when booking on aircanada.com and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Some of our previously discounted fares, while not eligible for the promotion, may be lower than the final price of the undiscounted fare to which the promotion applies. The discount applies to the base fare only, which form part of the applicable air transportation charges. Surcharges, which are also included in the air transportation charges, as well as applicable taxes, fees and charges are not discounted. Maximum 9 passengers per booking. This offer is valid on flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada ExpressTM carriers (Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc., Air Georgian or Exploits Valley Air Services LTD).
But it doesn't state anywhere what trips/locations are eligible. Frustrating.
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
redfd123 wrote: I tried testing some routes I booked with the last sale and get this when I try to add this sale's promo code:

But the link to see eligible routes doesn't work for me.

Looking at the T&C for the Air Canada promo, it says this (emphasis mine):

But it doesn't state anywhere what trips/locations are eligible. Frustrating.
They didn’t load it properly. SE desk says fix is coming
Oct 28, 2017
299 posts
137 upvotes
dlllw wrote: I tried the WestJet code and came up with the following error. Any ideas? Travel date is in May from Calgary to Vancouver.

ERROR
The code only applies a discount on the return leg coming back to Canada. The first leg shows an error
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11547 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
With this code Fares as low as $108 between LGA and YYZ. Basic Economy fares during this time are like $124 however if anyone is looking to fly to nyc. Make sure you search LGA and not Ewr or JFK (or group code NYC)

Very cheap for an nyc flight and LGA is a great airport if you’re planning a typical Manhattan nyc trip. Although it involves a bus to get to the subway.
Autocorrect sucks
Mar 26, 2012
47 posts
29 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
GangStarr wrote: With this code Fares as low as $108 between LGA and YYZ. Basic Economy fares during this time are like $124 however if anyone is looking to fly to nyc. Make sure you search LGA and not Ewr or JFK (or group code NYC)

Very cheap for an nyc flight and LGA is a great airport if you’re planning a typical Manhattan nyc trip. Although it involves a bus to get to the subway.
I’ve never flown to nyc. Typical nyc flight from Toronto usually go for?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Does it work for YYZ to LAX?

Edit: YMMV. Does not work. Your coupon code 7X6R7VS wasn't applied

Huge YMMV deal. Very tough to see what departure and arrival locations qualify for this. YMMV folks!
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
steam04 wrote: The code only applies a discount on the return leg coming back to Canada. The first leg shows an error
So you have to book two one way trips and not a round trip? That's inconvenient lol.
Blanka
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11547 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
NewToEverything wrote: I’ve never flown to nyc. Typical nyc flight from Toronto usually go for?
Ranges quotes a bit but $160-$400+ one way depending when you book
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2007
1150 posts
274 upvotes
Saskatchewan
ironmen77 wrote: They didn’t load it properly. SE desk says fix is coming
I hope this is true! Nothing works
Apr 2, 2008
703 posts
364 upvotes
Check the fights w/ code and w/o code to make sure you get the cheapest. Sometimes code doesnt apply to basic price (which may be 1/2 of standard ticket). I paid $133 for Van-Tor 1 way while the cheapest discounted price was $220.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21699 posts
17373 upvotes
Markham
It's gotten to the point you need a Masters degree to figure out how to book a flight these days.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)