• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2019 7:01 am
[OP]
Jul 16, 2013
91 posts
42 upvotes
Markham, Ontario

[Air Canada] Air Canada offer 15% off June 14 only

We’re celebrating last night’s historic win with a big sale! Today only, save 15% on all base fares to destinations worldwide. Basketball was invented by a Canadian, after all.

Prouder than ever to be the preferred airline of the Toronto Raptors.

Hurry offer ends today, June 14, 2019.

About this offer:
Book by June 14, 2019 at 11:59 pm from your city of departure in Canada.
Valid on all base fares in Economy Class, Premium Economy and Business Class.
Travel valid from June 14, 2019 – February 10, 2020.
Subject to availability at time of booking.
Blackout dates apply:
December 15, 2019 – January 5, 2020.
Valid on certain codeshare flights only:
Lufthansa Group
Swiss International Airlines Group
Austrian Airlines Group
Brussels Airlines
Germanwings
This exceptional offer applies only to the following routes :
Canada <-> destinations worldwide
This offer is available on new bookings only. The discount applies on undiscounted Air Canada published fares when booking on aircanada.com and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Some of our previously discounted fares, while not eligible for the promotion, may be lower than the final price of the undiscounted fare to which the promotion applies. The discount applies to the base fare only, which form part of the applicable air transportation charges. Surcharges, which are also included in the air transportation charges, as well as applicable taxes, fees and charges are not discounted. Maximum 9 passengers per booking. This offer is valid on flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada ExpressTM carriers (Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc., Air Georgian or Exploits Valley Air Services LTD).
Koodo $40 - 6GB
48 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1577 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks. My flight (YVR to TPE) RT was originally around $1320 for June 28 to July 15. Same dates are now $1193 and and July 2 to July 15 is $877.
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1148 posts
765 upvotes
Been watching peru for weeks. Price is Exactly the same after the discount as it was yesterday with no discount. Rip.
Jan 30, 2013
707 posts
101 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
booked yyz sfo for $510, without code 580.thanks op
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16100 posts
4175 upvotes
Tried to get July date for Thunder Bay to Winnipeg, but flights seem to show flying to TO first, then direct to Winnipeg! In some cases, you are stuck in TO until the next day. Can't seem to get a direct flight without stops Thunder Bay to Winnipeg. Probably the wrong carrier from this location. Thanks though...
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
3520 posts
882 upvotes
Ottawa
slayerwulf wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 6:35 am
Been watching peru for weeks. Price is Exactly the same after the discount as it was yesterday with no discount. Rip.
Agreed, these "seat sales" that the airlines have are a scam. You can almost always do better, or at least as well, by watching and knowing the prices rather than booking during one of these phoney sales,
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2219 posts
973 upvotes
Usually base fare is like $100 and taxes and “carrier surcharges” are $900, so the savings are more like 4-5%.

This shady practice should be illegal - ticket is ticket, airport fees are airport fees.

That’s like saying the 80” TV you want buy in store is $100, but then the store surcharge is $900.

I have never seen anything like this in Europe or Asia, even the crappiest low cost carriers (Ryanair, AirAsia, NokAir, Wizzair) don’t do this BS.
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Nov 25, 2017
499 posts
302 upvotes
Looks like aircanada raised their prices just before their seat sale.
Dec 15, 2017
77 posts
47 upvotes
Didn’t work for me. Was looking for a particular flight on particular days and two days ago it was $50 cheaper than now with the discount.
Mar 9, 2017
27 posts
30 upvotes
Shawnies wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 8:10 am
Looks like aircanada raised their prices just before their seat sale.
I think it depends on the flight. I booked a Tokyo flight for $1055 2 days ago, it's now $940.
Dec 19, 2006
223 posts
13 upvotes
Ontario
The link works for me. When I search the date, it show a "green" label on top to confirm the code had apply successfully.
Click the "THANKS" button if you like my post.
Aug 1, 2014
197 posts
44 upvotes
Inflate and discount is the norm these days
Oct 28, 2015
324 posts
38 upvotes
Nobleton, ON
any good deal of singleway from Vancouver to Toronto? thx