Hot Deals

[Air Canada] Book ANY Flight (Pay w/Masterpass), Get FREE $60 AirCanada eGiftCard

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 3:42 pm
Jul 16, 2007
217 posts
107 upvotes
Got both of mine... paid on Oct 24th, once with amex via masterpass, and the other with visa via masterpass.

Guess they finally got their shit together. Maybe that customer support ticket I opened with them actually did something Winking Face
I told them that people who paid with mastercard were getting their e-gift cards, but not those who paid with amex or visa.
First time I got transferred away to Masterpass who just told me to talk to AC. Second time I was able to get in touch with a helpful CS rep who actually tried and contacted many number of people, and helped me open a support ticket with the gift card peeps

...Though I suppose they also could have just figured it out on their own lol

Either way - enjoy your gift cards everyone!
crisis averted Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Aug 2, 2016
192 posts
171 upvotes
I used a Visa to pay with Masterpass. Booked one roundtrip flight Oct 30, got the email for the Giftcard today (Nov 24).
Jul 19, 2017
5 posts
I gave up on this morning and cancelled my flight, got the gift card a few hours later...
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2007
1389 posts
96 upvotes
Got two gift cards today after buying two separate one way flights using Masterpass + Visa. My purchase date was Nov 3, exactly three weeks ago.
Oct 5, 2013
13 posts
6 upvotes
Milton
I booked 1 flight on Nov 8. Booked 2 flights on Nov 18.

Two were booked using Masterpass linked to a Visa. One was booked using Masterpass linked to a Mastercard.

It seems like they did a batch today. I received all 3 eGift cards today, November 26. Each $60.
Mar 12, 2017
123 posts
204 upvotes
Mods, please move this to expired deals. This offer expired Nov 19th, and I just spent 30 minutes to learn this. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
1005 posts
429 upvotes
GTA
Krime1k wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 3:09 pm
Mods, please move this to expired deals. This offer expired Nov 19th, and I just spent 30 minutes to learn this. Thanks.
You need to use the report button on the OP to make sure the Mods are notified.

Thread Information

There are currently 8 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 3 guests)

cantthinkofusernameforme, Krime1k, DrunkMunky168, tingoting, kevinyan007