Hot Deals

[Air Canada] Book ANY Flight (Pay w/Masterpass), Get FREE $60 AirCanada eGiftCard

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2017 3:09 pm
Jan 2, 2013
181 posts
94 upvotes
Edmonton
If I book two one ways do I get two gift cards?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1178 posts
482 upvotes
Ottawa
redflagger5 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 8:57 pm
If I book two one ways do I get two gift cards?
Terms mention 1 gift card per mastpass transaction so technically yes as the terms do not have a per member limit or max limit per credit card

Edit: I’m hoping no cap as we booked all my moms work site visits out for this year to take advantage of the promo
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
2758 posts
687 upvotes
Vancouver
chriscabob wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 12:38 pm
Terms mention 1 gift card per mastpass transaction so technically yes as the terms do not have a per member limit or max limit per credit card

Edit: I’m hoping no cap as we booked all my moms work site visits out for this year to take advantage of the promo
How many trips did you book? You do realize that redemption of these gift cards is restricted, right?
Air Canada eGift Cards are not credit or debit cards and have no implied warranties. A maximum of two (2) forms of payment is permitted on a single booking. Up to two (2) eGift Cards can be used provided that the total cost of the ticket purchase is covered fully by the two eGift Cards. When purchasing a seat or travel option for an existing reservation, only one (1) form of payment will be accepted. The value of multiple eGift Cards cannot be consolidated onto a single eGift Card. Air Canada eGift Cards cannot be redeemed at airport counters.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1178 posts
482 upvotes
Ottawa
newfbc wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 1:04 pm
How many trips did you book? You do realize that redemption of these gift cards is restricted, right?
Air Canada eGift Cards are not credit or debit cards and have no implied warranties. A maximum of two (2) forms of payment is permitted on a single booking. Up to two (2) eGift Cards can be used provided that the total cost of the ticket purchase is covered fully by the two eGift Cards. When purchasing a seat or travel option for an existing reservation, only one (1) form of payment will be accepted. The value of multiple eGift Cards cannot be consolidated onto a single eGift Card. Air Canada eGift Cards cannot be redeemed at airport counters.

Ron.
Well aware of the payment restriction. My mom goes at least twice a week across North America for work site visits. So $60 off many future flights for doing nothing other then prebooking some site visits now is a great deal.
Jul 19, 2006
652 posts
28 upvotes
Thread needs a bump - just booked using this promo. Would suggest booking one-ways instead of returns if you can since there seems to be no requirement for a round-trip ticket.

Also checked with AC Helpdesk - they said they would pull down the advertisement once the GCs are gone so offer should still be valid.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1242 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty nice promo if there really is no limit to the number of egiftcards you can get. Google flights just so happened to suggest that booking 2 one-way flights was cheaper so I did that and used masterpass. If I end up getting 2 egiftcards that would be awesome and help a lot for future flights.
Nov 21, 2008
569 posts
40 upvotes
Will these GCs be stackable?

I'm looking to book a flight either on AC or Porter, and if I can get a $120 GC on a $300 flight, that would be great news.
Last edited by sunnycnm5 on Oct 29th, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 4, 2003
146 posts
4 upvotes
Quispamsis,NB
sunnycnm5 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 5:27 pm

I'm looking to book a flight either on AC or Porter, and if I can get a $120 GC on a $300 flight, that would be great news.

EDIT: deals looks dead now
Why do you say this deal is dead? Air Canada said as long as the promotion was on their website it would be valid.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7652 posts
2965 upvotes
East York
god damn, booked regular price last week didn't notice this thread, bought two one way flights and probably could get $120 in egift
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1242 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
sunnycnm5 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 5:27 pm

EDIT: deals looks dead now
Deal appears to be still alive. The promo is still being advertised on the AC main website.

Maximum 2 forms of payment per ticket so you can stack up to 2 egift cards as long as the total amount covers the cost of your flight. If the cost of the flight exceeds the value of 2 gift cards you will need to remove one gift card and pay with another form of payment to cover the balance. You could always book 2 one ways and use each gift card separately.
Nov 21, 2008
569 posts
40 upvotes
gregwong wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 7:11 pm
15% off code 7M3GGEX1
Wow - thank you so much!

Just purchased a flight using this and masterpass for each leg. (is anyone else surprised masterpass lets you use non mastercards?)

Does anyone know if/when the GCs expire? It's a shame you can only use one per purchase (I think it's unlikely people will be on flights costing less than $120 per leg).
Maybe there will be a market to sell these...
Banned
Mar 4, 2011
660 posts
492 upvotes
Surrey
gregwong wrote:
15% off code 7M3GGEX1
This one worked for me. Got the 15% off AND hopefully the masterpass reward.

$813 to go to Korea. Not bad at all.

Thanks~!
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
6909 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
gregwong wrote:
15% off code 7M3GGEX1
Thank you.
Just saved me $100+!
Oct 25, 2007
560 posts
61 upvotes
Mississauga
I need to buy 3 ticket to florida..
I am debating between this AC promotion with 15% coupon code vs WestJet 25% off coupon code.
Can any one clarify if I can book 3 individual one way tickets and can get 3*$60 GC or only get one $60 ??
If I can get gift card for each ticket, then its awesome...